After finishing residency was employed at the Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, as trustee-consultant neurologist and researcher, where she served until 2011.
1. Specialization in Clinical Pathology and peripheral nervous system neurophysiology (electromyography and evoked potentials), Uppsala, Sweden (2009).
2. The last three years is actively involved in the research project of the Laboratory of Cerebrovascular Diseases and Neurorecovery Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, the study elucidated the reserve capacity of the nervous system rehabilitation after a stroke.
3. Clinical Investigator in international projects aimed at multiple sclerosis.
Subject of research: peripheral nervous system involvement in stroke;
Supervisor: Professor Michael Gavriliuc (RM Senior Specialist Ministry of Health);
Scientific Advisor: Emeritus Professor Erik Stalberg, Uppsala University, Sweden.
2. Author and co-author of 27 scientific publications and reports in national and international reviewed journals.
3. Co-author of the patent of the method of selective conservative treatment of cervical radiculo pathology (patent No. 93 of 14.04.2009).
1. Neurorehabilitation - UK / Moldova, 2004-2005;
2. Peripheral Nervous System Pathology - Sweden, 2006;
3. Clinical Neurophysiology - Sweden, 2009, Romania, 2010.
4. Participation with presentation of papers at many international forums:
EFNS Congress (European Federation of Neurological Societies), UK (Glasgow) - 2006
EFNS Belgium (Brussels) - 2007
EFNS Spain (Madrid) - 2008
EFNS Italy (Florence) - 2009
ENS Congress (European Neurological Society), Italy (Milan) - 2009
Congress WSO (World Stroke Organization) Austria (Vienna) - 2008
Winner of multiple scholarships for young researchers provided by the EFNS and the ENS for continuing professional development.
1. State University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu", medical college, from 1994 to 2000. 2. Postgraduate: Residency, Department of Neurology, State University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu", based on the Institute of Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, graduated in 2005 with the average 9.5.
Costs of Neurology procedures in Europe
|Craniotomy in Germany||$9345||Enquire|
|Headaches and Migraines in Ireland||$50 - $67||Enquire|
|Alzheimers disease in Spain||$106 - $12770||Enquire|
|Alzheimers disease in Switzerland||$18500 - $28000||Enquire|
|Craniotomy in Turkey||$101 - $5076||Enquire|
|Encephalitis in United Kingdom||$87 - $354||Enquire|
Here are images of before and after successful hair transplant procedures at the Salud En Estambul Hair Transplant Clinic Istanbul, Turkey
Yes, he has a body to die for. Eight-pack abs, sculpted shoulders, a chiselled chest, and the leanest sides. But for popular PBA player Alex Crisano, being sexy is more than these. He defines sexy as being healthy.
Check patient Nancy Grimaldo testimonial felt so secured during her surgery
Patient Z. has been suffering from diabetes mellitus since 14. In April 2009, he underwent the stem cell treatment at EmCell clinic. Two months after the cell therapy the patient reported significant decrease in his blood sugar levels, from 400-500 mg% to 190-250 mg%.