After finishing residency was employed at the Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, as trustee-consultant neurologist and researcher, where she served until 2011.
1. Specialization in Clinical Pathology and peripheral nervous system neurophysiology (electromyography and evoked potentials), Uppsala, Sweden (2009).
2. The last three years is actively involved in the research project of the Laboratory of Cerebrovascular Diseases and Neurorecovery Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, the study elucidated the reserve capacity of the nervous system rehabilitation after a stroke.
3. Clinical Investigator in international projects aimed at multiple sclerosis.
Subject of research: peripheral nervous system involvement in stroke;
Supervisor: Professor Michael Gavriliuc (RM Senior Specialist Ministry of Health);
Scientific Advisor: Emeritus Professor Erik Stalberg, Uppsala University, Sweden.
2. Author and co-author of 27 scientific publications and reports in national and international reviewed journals.
3. Co-author of the patent of the method of selective conservative treatment of cervical radiculo pathology (patent No. 93 of 14.04.2009).
1. Neurorehabilitation - UK / Moldova, 2004-2005;
2. Peripheral Nervous System Pathology - Sweden, 2006;
3. Clinical Neurophysiology - Sweden, 2009, Romania, 2010.
4. Participation with presentation of papers at many international forums:
EFNS Congress (European Federation of Neurological Societies), UK (Glasgow) - 2006
EFNS Belgium (Brussels) - 2007
EFNS Spain (Madrid) - 2008
EFNS Italy (Florence) - 2009
ENS Congress (European Neurological Society), Italy (Milan) - 2009
Congress WSO (World Stroke Organization) Austria (Vienna) - 2008
Winner of multiple scholarships for young researchers provided by the EFNS and the ENS for continuing professional development.
1. State University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu", medical college, from 1994 to 2000. 2. Postgraduate: Residency, Department of Neurology, State University of Medicine and Pharmacy "Nicolae Testemitanu", based on the Institute of Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery, graduated in 2005 with the average 9.5.
Costs of Neurology procedures in Europe
|Craniotomy in Germany||$9345||Enquire|
|Headaches and Migraines in Ireland||$50 - $67||Enquire|
|Alzheimers disease in Spain||$106 - $12770||Enquire|
|Alzheimers disease in Switzerland||$18500 - $28000||Enquire|
|Craniotomy in Turkey||$101 - $5076||Enquire|
|Encephalitis in United Kingdom||$87 - $354||Enquire|
Here are only some of the chin surgery before and after pictures from patients who have chosen to undergo this procedure at Perfection Makeover and Laser Center in Cancun, Mexico.
"I also wanted to tell you that following my treatment on the plane ride home, I started hearing in my left ear and my overall hearing has improved. It's still impaired but instead of gradual loss of hearing I have significant improvement. I've decreased the volume settings on my home TV by 25%."
These are the before and after images of patients who had single dental implants in Cancun, Mexico at Cancun Dental Specialists.
Click here to see before and after photos female patients who have undergone Whole Thighs Liposuction Surgery in South Korea.
See the amazing transformation after Whole Thighs Liposuction Surgery at 365mc Obesity Clinic.
I am having absolutley no difficulties what so ever. I would not hesitate to repeat the procedure here again if necessary.
See these happy former patients of Maurice Aceves-Plastic Aesthetic Surgeon after their breast implants surgery in Mexicali, Mexico. The Breast Augmentation procedure constantly improving people's lives! Before and after photos of patient's transformations here!