After finishing residency was employed at the Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, as trustee-consultant neurologist and researcher, where she served until 2011.
1. Specialization in Clinical Pathology and peripheral nervous system neurophysiology (electromyography and evoked potentials), Uppsala, Sweden (2009).
2. The last three years is actively involved in the research project of the Laboratory of Cerebrovascular Diseases and Neurorecovery Institute of Neurology and Neurosurgery, the study elucidated the reserve capacity of the nervous system rehabilitation after a stroke.
3. Clinical Investigator in international projects aimed at multiple sclerosis.
Subject of research: peripheral nervous system involvement in stroke;
Supervisor: Professor Michael Gavriliuc (RM Senior Specialist Ministry of Health);
Scientific Advisor: Emeritus Professor Erik Stalberg, Uppsala University, Sweden.
2. Author and co-author of 27 scientific publications and reports in national and international reviewed journals.
3. Co-author of the patent of the method of selective conservative treatment of cervical radiculo pathology (patent No. 93 of 14.04.2009).
1. Neurorehabilitation - UK / Moldova, 2004-2005;
2. Peripheral Nervous System Pathology - Sweden, 2006;
3. Clinical Neurophysiology - Sweden, 2009, Romania, 2010.
4. Participation with presentation of papers at many international forums:
EFNS Congress (European Federation of Neurological Societies), UK (Glasgow) - 2006
EFNS Belgium (Brussels) - 2007
EFNS Spain (Madrid) - 2008
EFNS Italy (Florence) - 2009
ENS Congress (European Neurological Society), Italy (Milan) - 2009
Congress WSO (World Stroke Organization) Austria (Vienna) - 2008
Winner of multiple scholarships for young researchers provided by the EFNS and the ENS for continuing professional development.