Dr. Andrea Formiga, Abdominal and Thoracic Surgery, Obesity Surgery - Milan, ItalyPiazzale Brescia, 20, 20149 Milano, Italy Milan, Italy
About - Dr. Andrea Formiga
Training and career:
- 1996-1997: Specializing doctor at the General Surgery Unit – Medical Director Prof. G.C. Roviaro. San Giuseppe Hospital – Milan.
- 1998-1999.:Specializing doctor at the General Surgery Unit. Medical Director Prof. G. Fava Caduti Bollatesi Hospital.
- 1999-2009: General Surgery Assistant at the General Surgery Unit. Medical Director Prof. Carlo Rebuffat, San Marco Polyclinic C.so Europa, Bergamo.
- 2009-2013: Surgeon Aid at the Istituto Auxologico - Milan. General Surgery Unit.
- Head of the Digestive Endoscopy Service at the San Carlo Nursing Home, Milan, performing approximately 1,200 examinations/year.
- Present: Head of the General Surgery Unit and Digestive Endoscopy Service at the Capitanio Nursing Home in Via Mercalli, Istituto Auxologico, Milan.
Work and case studies:
- Extensive operating cases certified with middle and advanced laparoscopic and thoracoscopic surgical operations for benign and oncological diseases.
- Endoscopic/surgical treatment of obesity and diabetes (BioEnterics Intragastric Balloon).
- Endobag, Endobarrier, Endostitch, Obalon balloon), gastric banding, sleeve gastrectomy.
- Digestive endoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS), diagnostic and operative colonoscopy, broncoscopies.
1996 Degree in Medicine and Surgery. 1997 State examination to practice as a Surgeon. 2002 Postgraduate Diploma in General Surgery.
- SIUCP (Italian Society of Coloproctology Unitarian)
- SIED (inter-American Society of Digestive Endoscopy)
|Orthopedic, Obesity & Cancer Treatment in Milan Italy | IAI||Prices||Enquire|
|Laparoscopic Colectomy in Milan, Italy||$32400||Enquire|
|Varicose Veins in Milan, Italy||$9795||Enquire|
|Coronarography in Milan, Italy||$14317||Enquire|
|Angioplasty in Milan, Italy||$18084||Enquire|
|Cardiac Ablation Treatment in Milan, Italy||$19591||Enquire|
|Heart Pacemaker Procedures in Milan, Italy||$13563||Enquire|
|AICD in Milan, Italy||$12508||Enquire|
|Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair in Milan, Italy||$9796||Enquire|
|Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal in Milan, Italy||$15824||Enquire|
|Hemorrhoids Removal in Milan, Italy||$9042||Enquire|
Obesity/Bariatric-Surgery Related Packages
Obesity/Bariatric-Surgery Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.