Best Dental Veneers in Los Algodones Mexico
What is a Veneer?
Veneers are a thin sheet of porcelain to cover the front of your teeth providing a great look. It can be done in four days. These wafer-thin shells of porcelain which are bonded onto the front side of teeth can be an excellent cosmetic solution for teeth that are stained, chipped, or slightly misaligned.
In addition to being made of thin, porous porcelain, veneers:
- Cover only the visible portions of teeth;
- Repair minor tooth imperfections;
- Straighten and lengthen teeth;
- Conceal stained or discolored fillings; and
- Are stain proof, natural in appearance and highly resilient.
Veneers, also known as "dental porcelain laminates," are wafer-thin shells that bond to teeth. They are permanent, custom-shaped and require the removal of roughly .5 mm of the original tooth to allow space for the new veneer.
Porcelain Veneer - $350
Zirconia Veneer - $450
The Package includes:
- Ground transportation from airport to clinic and back
- For Hotel accommodation, we offer the best hotel in town “Hacienda Los Algodones” – rates as low as $30.00 per night exclusively for our patients
- Free shuttle service between the clinic and hotel
Why Choose Us?
- Extensively trained Doctors with more accumulated experience that any other clinic in Los Algodones.
- Member of the ADA (American Dental Association).
- We do not have a single doctor that does everything, if necessary,your dental treatment can be performed by one, two, three or more doctors. You will be seen by a specialist for each treatment you require.
- Unlike other clinics or private practices, we rely on-site laboratory that gives us a great advantage, because you have your dentist and your lab technician in the same place and between them determines the most appropriate way to carry out the treatment.
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing in dental Laboratory (Cad Cam Technology).