World Class Surrogacy and Egg Donation in Tbilisi Georgia
Surrogacy Egg Donation Service in Georgia
Are you struggling to conceive, but all the methods have failed so far? Are fertility treatments unavailable or too expensive in your home country? The surrogacy + egg donation package offered in Georgia can be the solution you’ve been looking for.
Chachava Clinic is a renowned and advanced medical center located in Tbilisi, Georgia. The clinic is under a continuous development and innovation process. Its newest technological standards, pocket-friendly prices, first-class laboratory and highly experienced medical team attract an increasing number of local and international patients.
Surrogacy and egg donation is completely legal and affordable in Georgia! Chachava Clinic is giving international patients the opportunity to take their baby home with a legal birth certificate.
Plus, the Georgian liberal legislation states that the surrogates and donors have absolutely no rights upon the child born. The parent will only have to run through an easy, smooth process and take the baby home in total accordance with the law.
As Chachava Clinic staff is trying to make surrogacy comfortable and an easy-going process for international patients coming overseas, the all-inclusive surrogacy packages give them the possibility to run through the process easily and with no financial risk.
The clinic guarantees the second trial embryo transfer free of charge if the first attempt fails.
Patients are offered airport transfers and accommodation in luxury, comfortable apartment-hotel free of charge regardless the couple proceeds with surrogacy process at the hospital or not!
You have the possibility to choose the donors from their open pictures and profiles.
Surrogacy is a fertility treatment, and most of the time the last hope for some couples who want to conceive and have previously tried other fertility methods with no success. Surrogacy consists in a treatment in which a surrogate carries another individual's or couple's baby. The woman who carries the implant is called surrogate mother; she will help the one(s) unable to carry their own child due to several reasons.
The egg donation is a fertility method that helps a lot of patients to achieve their goals of conceiving. The donor usually provides a dozen eggs (also called oocytes or ova) to the clinic. The entire process of egg donation is followed by the IVF (in vitro fertilization) of the fertilized oocyte with the male's sperm. The recipients receive egg donations that have been genetically screened and matched for disease and then undergo a fertilization and egg retrieval process. Afterwards, the embryo(s) are transferred from the laboratory setting and implanted in the prospective mother's uterus.
What is the cost of the surrogacy + egg donation package?
At Chachava Clinic (Tbilisi, Georgia), the surrogacy + egg donation package costs $33,500
First Payment - upon starting treatment: $10,500
- Egg donor selection with pictures
- Chosen egg donor examination
- Egg donor stimulation including medications
- Partner sperm collection and freezing if needed
- Donor Oocyte retrieval
- Embryo culture to blastocyst stage
- Embryo freezing, storage for one year
- Arranging meetings with surrogate mothers
- Chosen surrogate mother examination, fresh medical tests
- All legal and organizational fees (including agency fees, notaries, contracts, birth registration etc.)
*Bonus: 2 nights for free at the clinic’s luxury apart-hotel (including breakfast) and free airport transfers.
Second payment-upon signing the contract with surrogate mother: $4,500
- Surrogate mother preparation for embryo transfer including medications, examinations, lab tests
- Embryo transfer (1-3 embryos per transfer)
- Second attempt embryo transfer if first result negative.
Third payment - after pregnancy confirmation: $1,500
- Cost of Medications (during pregnancy) + physiologically progressing pregnancy care
Fourth Payment – made upon child birth: $1,500
- Natural Child birth, term new born care.
Surrogate Mother Fee total: $15,500/$17,500 (in case of twins)
- Surrogate mother fee per Embryo transfer: $300
- Surrogate mother monthly fee per month: $300 ($400 in case of twins)
- SM Overall compensation (within 7 days after child birth).
Benefits of the surrogacy and egg donation:
- Offer the couples’ dealing with infertility a chance to conceive their own baby
- Have a raised success rate
- Offer the possibility of success when other methods have previously failed
Know all about the surrogacy + egg donation package offered by Chachava Clinic! Get in touch with us!