Stem Cell Therapy for Brain Injury Mexico
Thanks to stem cell therapy, recovery from a brain injury are now possible. The stem cell transplant is able to gradually restore the brain functions that have been lost after the injury.
Stem cells have the ability to transform into any cell in the body and restore the function of various organs. There is a special area in the human brain that produces neural stem cells (as shown by recent studies) - these cells are in charge of replacing the damaged neurons. The neural stem cells are automatically produced and released when the injury occurs in order to stop the bleeding. Their production stops as soon as the repair is started.
Cost, Inclusions, and Exclusions
At Progencell (Tijuana, Mexico), the stem cell therapy for brain injury package has a price starting from $8,300.
- Treatment itself
- Local Taxes
- Airport-hotel-clinic-border crossing
- Medical complications
- X-rays, MRI, other laboratories
- Travel Expenses
- Personal Expenses
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy for Brain Injury
- There are no long-term side effects
- Stem cell therapy for a brain injury can recover the brain function
- The patient can partially or totally recover from the brain injury (this depends on the traumatism's severity degree and the amount of time that has passed until the treatment)
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable prices
- Welcoming environment
- The medical center provides a broad range of innovative procedures
- The medical team is comprised of highly trained and experienced doctors
- Customized treatment plans for each and every patient
- Cutting-edge medical equipment
Find out all about the Stem Cell therapy for Brain Injury package available at Progencell! Get in touch with us!
Disclaimer: Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this message is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as a medical device or any emergency health need you may be experiencing.