Best Package for Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica
Low Cost Package for Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica
Get Affordable Package for Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica Now
The dental bridge is a fixed prosthetic used in dentistry to replace one or more missing teeth and to protect or reshape teeth that suffered considerable damages. Dental bridges are placed (anchored) on the remaining teeth through dental crowns.
Dental bridges serve to compensate for the masticatory, aesthetics, and phonetics functions of the missing teeth and prevent complications that can occur due to tooth loss.
San Jose, Costa is a renowned destination for patients from all over the world who are looking for top-notch, yet affordable dental solutions. Here are some of the best dental bridge packages offered by state-of-the-art dental clinics.
Benefits of Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Bridges will allow you to recover your tooth’s shape, size & appearance
- Bridges will prevent further damage to your teeth
- Bridges will strengthen your damaged teeth/tooth
- Dental Bridges will boost your self-esteem and self-confidence
- Dental Bridges will give you a new amazing smile
- They will help you chew much better
- Regain a natural-looking smile
- Protection for the chipped or cracked teeth
- Improved aesthetics
- Efficient and experienced dentists at San Jose, Costa Rica
- Better dental facilities
- Fascinating climate for quick healing
Complexity Level: Low
Dental Bridges Cost in San Jose, Costa
The cost of the Dental Bridges Package in San Jose, Costa Rica is $460 per tooth on average.
San Jose, Costa Rica
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Number of the tooth for dental bridges
- Age of the patient
- The condition of the gums
- The flexibility of the gums
- Materials used for dental bridges
- Experience of the dentist
The doctor at the clinic would ask you to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the problem and plan your treatment course of action. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain the plan for the dental Bridges procedure.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
Length of Stay: Same day procedure
Note: The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
Dental Bridges Package Inclusions
- All clinic fees
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All medical fees and doctor fees,
Dental Bridges Package Exclusions
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests for Dental Bridges
- X-rays and imaging
- Tomography (CT) scan
- Total Blood Count
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Reach San Jose, Costa Rica?
It is easy for visitors to reach San Jose, as the city is connected with all the major highways. Juan Santamaría International Airport is the nearest airbase to San Jose, which is connected to most of the major cities across the world.
For more information on Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica, click the bottom below!