More than 3 character to search
COVID-19 has changed people's way of life and work, and it will also change the patterns and habits of patients everywhere.
The international epidemic situation is still grim, and it is not realistic to go abroad for medical treatment. In order to meet the needs of patients for medical treatment, Puhua Hospital takes advantage of the Internet + consultation mode to launch a remote consultation service to provide you with a better medical experience, a more accurate analysis of the disease, and formulate a more appropriate treatment plan.
If you have the following problems, choose to use the expert consultation service to help you solve all problems in one step. More at ease and save money.
1. The diagnosis cannot be confirmed for a long time;
2. The current treatment plan and effect have not been obvious and not ideal;
3. Multiple hospitals have inconsistent diagnosis or treatment plans, resulting in inaccurate treatment;
4. It has been diagnosed as severe, but a second diagnosis is urgently needed;
5. Informed by the local hospital as irremediable.
1. Break through the geographical restrictions, without leaving homes, and get a consultation with high-quality experts. Avoid damages such as delays in treatment due to factors such as misdiagnosis and undiagnosed diagnosis.
2. Remote case submission.
3. Patients can appoint any experts from Puhua International Hospital to enjoy disease diagnosis services and treatment plan customization services.
4. The characteristic departments of Puhua International Hospital all support consultation services. The choice of many patients, because of the professional, so more at ease.
According to the expert level, the fee ranges from 500~3000 RMB, which is $71~430 USD)approximately.
1. Submit case data to Beijing Puhua International hospital;
2. Medical consultant preliminary collate medical records;;
3. The submitted cases and imaging records are submitted to the experts of Beijing Puhua International Hospital;
4. The expert consults the patient's condition and issues a consultation report;
5. The director of Beijing Puhua International Hospital summarizes the consultation opinions of all experts, issues consultation opinions, and sends them to the patients.
1. Case summary;
2. Inspection report: major medical records of each hospitalization, a summary of discharge, relevant inspection reports, etc.;
3. Treatment history, surgical records, etc. Pathological diagnosis report of each operation and biopsy;
4. The current situation of the patient: recent physical condition and the name, dosage, usage, etc. of the oral medication. Whether there is hepatitis, smoking history, family medical history, etc.
Get more information on online remote consultation in Beijing, China by clicking on the button below.