Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center
Leading Hospital for Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center Profile Overview
Hernia Clinic Mexico is the best clinic for Bariatric Surgery and Hernia Surgery in Merida Mexico. Book your consultation for WLS today at PlacidWay! Hernia Clinic Mexico is a premier clinic that provides the best of laparoscopy and obesity surgery in the Mexican City of Merida. Run under the guidance of Dr. Rodolfo Aparicio Ponce, the clinic is committed to best of medical care to the local and international patients.
Dr. Ponce is certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery for the procedures like Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery. The center for Hernia Surgery in Mexico is specialized in minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries of the abdominal wall and digestive system. Such procedure helps the patients with the benefits like minimally invasive procedure, less pain, prompt recovery and avoidance of notable scars.
- Clinic Name: Hernia Clinic Mexico
- Procedure: Hernia Surgery and Bariatric Surgery
- Location: Merida, Mexico
- Doctor: Dr. Rodolfo Aparicio Ponce and Dr. Hector Perez Corzo
Benefits of Choosing Weight Loss Surgery in Mexico by Hernia Clinic
Here are several advantages that you can obtain for using Obesity Surgery in Merida, Mexico by Hernia Clinic:
- Long-term benefits
- Affordable cost
- Online Consultation and Reservation 24/7
- Safe and effective surgery for patients with high BMI
- Quick healing time
- Improves stomach function
- High success rate
Cost of Bariatric Surgery in Merida Mexico by Hernia Clinic
Bariatric Surgery in Merida, Mexico by Hernia Clinic provides you the cost of bariatric surgery and urology procedures at affordable prices.
Bariatic & Urology Procedures
Price in USD
Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair
Anti Reflux Surgery Procedures
Laparoscopic Gallbladder Removal
Mini Gastric Bypass
Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Repair Procedure
Incisional Ventral Hernia Repair
You can do a consultation now 24/7 and get the best service from a reliable Customer Representative. Please press the button below for more information about the latest prices and also the available procedure options for Bariatric Surgery:
FAQs about Bariatric Surgery in Merida Mexico
Are you considering bariatric surgery in Mexico? Here are five frequently asked questions that may help you make your decision:
What is the average cost of bariatric surgery in Merida Mexico?
There are a number of factors that can affect the cost of surgery, including the type of procedure, the facility, and the surgeon. However, you can expect to pay significantly less for bariatric surgery in Mexico than you would in the United States. So, if you're looking for an affordable option for bariatric surgery, Mexico may be the right choice for you.
What are the different types of bariatric surgery available in Mexico?
There are a variety of bariatric surgery procedures available in Mexico. These include Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy, and adjustable Gastric Banding. Each procedure has its own unique benefits and risks.
What are the success rates for bariatric surgery in Merida Mexico?
Bariatric surgery is a weight loss surgery that is performed on patients who are obese. The success rates for bariatric surgery vary from person to person, but the surgery is generally successful in helping people lose weight. In Merida Mexico, the success rates for bariatric surgery are high, and many patients are able to achieve their weight loss goals.
How do I choose the right bariatric surgeon in Merida Mexico?
Choosing the right bariatric surgeon in Merida Mexico can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider, such as experience, success rates, and location. To make the process easier, start by doing your research. Ask around for recommendations from friends or family members who have had weight loss surgery. Once you've compiled a list of potential surgeons, take the time to read online reviews and patient testimonials.
Book Your Appointment for Hernia and Bariatric Surgery in Merida Mexico at PlacidWay!
Looking for a high-quality, affordable hernia and bariatric surgery center in Merida Mexico? Look no further than Hernia Clinic Mexico! Their highly skilled surgeons can provide you with the care and treatment you need to get back to your normal life. Schedule a free consultation today at PlacidWay to learn more about what we can do for you!
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center, Merida, Mexico Profile Details
At Hernia Clinic Mexico, we are committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care possible. Our surgeons are some of the most experienced and skilled in the country, and we offer a wide range of services to meet your individual needs. Whether you're looking for hernia surgery or bariatric surgery, we'll make sure you're completely satisfied with the results.
For those who seek for the best hernia surgeon in Mexico, Dr. Rodolfo Aparicio Ponce at the Hernia Clinic Mexico will be there for you! With years of experience, you can rest assured that you're in good hands with Dr. Aparicio Ponce. Schedule your appointment today and enhance your look to the next level!
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center Treatments Offered
Here you can find information about list of treatments for WLS Clinic in Merida, Mexico by Hernia Clinic:
Hernia surgery alludes to specific treatments for the amendment of a hernia—a protruding of inward organs or tissues through the divider that contains it.
Gastrointestinal surgery is a treatment for illnesses of the pieces of the body associated with processing. This incorporates the throat, stomach, small digestive system, internal organ, and rectum.
Intragastric Balloon Surgery
Intragastric Balloon Surgery is a weight reduction procedure that includes setting a saline-filled silicone expands in your stomach. This assists you with shedding pounds by restricting the amount you can eat and causing you to feel fuller quicker.
Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
Metabolic/bariatric surgery is the best and durable treatment for extreme heftiness bringing about critical weight reduction and the improvement, anticipation or goal of many related sicknesses including type 2 Diabetes, Coronary Illness, Hypertension, Rest Apnea and certain diseases.
Mini-laparoscopy is characterized as surgery with instruments that are 2 - 5 mm in breadth, with the main conceivable special case of utilizing bigger distance across optics at the umbilicus.
Upper Digestive Endoscopy
Upper Digestive Endoscopy, likewise called by different names, is a symptomatic endoscopic procedure that imagines the upper piece of the gastrointestinal parcel down to the duodenum.
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center Certificates, Accreditations, Qualifications
Here you can find more information about top Weight Loss Surgeon in Mexico by Hernia Clinic:
Experiences and Specializations:
- Mexican Doctor graduated from the Bachelor of Surgeon by La Salle University.
- Postgraduate studies of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Laparoscopic Surgery or minimal invasion by the National Autonomous University of Mexico at the Regional Hospital October 1st of the ISSSTE.
- Took courses in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Bariatric Surgery and Advanced Gastrointestinal Surgery.
- Being certified and being a course instructor of Advanced Life Support in Trauma (A.T.L.S.).
- Has a certification of Advanced Cardiovascular Vital Support course (A.C.L.S.).
- Has served as Surgeon General in several public institutions of the Health System in Mexico.
- Head of the Surgery Division of the High Specialty Regional Hospital of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- He is a Surgeon certified by the Mexican Council of General Surgery.
Dr. Hector Perez Corzo
Experiences and Specializations:
- Graduated from Medical School of General Medicine
- Graduated with Honors Obtaining the Title of General Surgeon
- Member of the International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders
- Member of Mexican Association of General Surgery
- Member of Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Member of Latin American Association of Endoscopic Surgery
- Member of Mexican Association of Obesity surgery
- Certified by Board of General Surgery
- Certified by Board of Mexican association of Obesity surgery and Metabolic Disorders
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center Testimonials
Check below for information about reviews from real patients after getting WLS in Mexico at Hernia Clinic Mexico:
"He is not only excellent as a doctor if not also as a person, one of his virtues as a doctor is that he takes the time to do an explanation before, during and after surgery, intending to keep his patients informed and at the same time offer us calm. "
"I also think that the laparoscopic technique is good, especially for people who like me suffer from diabetes and provides us with a speedy recovery comparing it to other types of surgeries."
Jorge G Betancourt
"Excellent surgeon, excellent results and human treatment. I had a hernia surgery with laparoscopic surgery 5 months ago, I didn't have any discomfort."
"He is an excellent doctor, he saved my life after a surgery badly done."
Hernia Clinic Mexico and Bariatric Center Awards & Recognitions
Here you can check awards received by Hernia Clinic Mexico, top hospital for Hernia and Obesity Surgery in Mexico:
Why Choose Merida Mexico for Obesity Surgery?
Mexico is quickly becoming a top destination for Weight Loss Surgery. More and more people are choosing to have surgery in Mexico because of the high quality of care, the low cost, and the convenient location. Why not join them? Here are some reasons why Merida, Mexico should be your choice for Weight Loss Surgery:
- You will receive excellent care from experienced doctors and surgeons.
- The location is convenient and easily accessible.
- The cost of surgery is a fraction of what you would pay in the United States.
- You can enjoy the sunny climate and beautiful scenery while you recover.
- There are plenty of activities and attractions to keep you busy during your stay.
- You will be able to start living a healthier, happier life after your surgery.
Merida, Mexico Destination Overview
Medical Tourism in Merida, Mexico – How to Get There
Merida Mexico is a great vacation destination for Bariatric Surgery and Hernia Surgery, and there are several ways to get there. You can take a bus, plane, train, or car. Each option has its own benefits and drawbacks, so it's important to choose the right one for you. Here's a look at how to visit Merida Mexico by each of these methods:
- By Bus: Buses are generally the least expensive way to get to Merida, but they can be overcrowded and uncomfortable. If you're on a budget, this may be the best option for you.
- By Plane: Flying is generally the quickest way to get to Merida, although it can be quite expensive. If you're short on time, this may be the best option for you.
- By Train: Trains are a good middle ground between buses and planes. They're generally more comfortable than buses and less expensive than planes. If you have some time and want a relaxed trip, this may be the best option for you.
- By Car: Taking a car is generally the most convenient way to get to Merida, but it can also be the most expensive. If you're looking for convenience, this may be the best option for you.
Popular Medical Centers
Discover the leading Ensenada hospital for Cosmetic, Orthopedic, and Oncology surgeries. Exceptional care awaits you. Book now at PlacidWay.
- Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty from $5599
- Eyelid Surgery from $5599
- Forehead Lift from $5599
- Ear Surgery from $4199
- Chin Implant from $3499
- Liposuction from $7499
- Rhinoplasty in Mexico By Hospital Velmar in $5399 Only for 5399.0
- BBL with 360 Lipo Package in Mexico by Hospital Velmar for 8299.0
- Face Lift With Neck Lift Package in Mexico By Hospital Velmar for 5599.0
- Chin Liposuction Package in Ensenada, Mexico by Hospital Velmar for 3499.0
- Breast Augmentation Package in Ensenada, Mexico by Hospital Velmar for 5699.0
Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo Surgeon
Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo is a gastroenterologist focused on providing solutions to his patients with obesity problems. He performs obesity laparoscopic or appendix surgery with professionalism, as an expert in the field.
- Mini Gastric Bypass from $6000
- Tubal Ligation Reversal from $3000
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $4600
- Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Repair from $3900
- Tubal Ligation from $3000
- Vasectomy from $2600
- Gastric Sleeve Package by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo in Mexicali, Mexico for 4600.0
- Gastric Bypass Package in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Garcia Audelo for 6000.0
- Gall Bladder Removal Package in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo for 3600.0
- Top Package for Inguinal Hernia Repair Surgery in Mexicali, Mexico for 3600.0
- Mini Gastric Bypass Package in Mexicali, Mexico by Dr. Ricardo Garcia Audelo Bariatric Surgeon for 6000.0
Costamed Medical Group
COSTAMED top hospital for gynecology, orthopedics, urology, cardiology & plastic surgery in Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Puerto Morelos, Tulum & Cancun, Mexico.
- Breast Implants from $5450
- Gastric Bypass from $11162
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $9809
- Gastric Balloon from $2976
- Laparoscopic Colectomy from $5209
- Appendicectomy from $6088
- Costamed Tummy Tuck Surgery Packages in Cancun, Mexico for 6985.0
- Breast Implant Package in Cancun, Mexico by Costamed for 5450.0
- Gastric Bypass Package by Costamed in Cancun, Mexico for 11162.0
- Costamed Gastric Balloon Package in Cancun, Mexico for 2976.0
- Gastric Sleeve Package by Costamed Medical Group in Cancun, Mexico for 9809.0
Dr. Elias Garcia
Dr. Elias Garcia provides best Bariatric Surgery in Mexicali Mexico. Book online now Gastric Sleeve, Gastric Band, and Gastric Bypass at PlacidWay.
Dr. Oscar Siller
Dr. Oscar Siller is the best bariatric surgeon in Reynosa, Mexico. It provides WLS Surgery, Advanced Laparoscopy, and Weight Loss Surgery for local and international patients.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $5700