OBGYN LIFE CANCUN
OBGYN LIFE CANCUN Profile Overview
The Best Center for Assisted Reproduction in Cancun, Mexico
There are various types of assisted reproductive technology and while there are a number of centers for assisted reproduction in the vicinity of Cancun, Mexico, Obgyn Life stands out. In its commitment to high ethical standards, in its dedication to professional service, it is THE gynecology and obstetrician clinic that more and more people are turning towards. The clinic is thankful and indebted to its expert team for the peace of mind and confidence about their health they have been able to create in their patients. The driving principle behind the success of the clinic is its emphasis on accurate and timely diagnosis and subsequent successful treatment.
Sterility and Assisted Reproduction (Specialization)
- Polycystic ovaries
- Primary amenorrhea
- Cervical polyps
- Ovarian cysts
There are a variety of non-sterilization techs at the disposal of medical experts of today. But that doesn’t change the fact that there are indeed both assisted reproduction pros and cons. Once you and your medical expert decide on the best course forward, you should turn to Obgyn Life as your clinic of choice due to the below-mentioned reasons:
- Plenty of personalized attention intended to inform you and answer all your queries
- Suitably trained and qualified experienced professionals
- A team roster with the necessary specialists
- Affiliation with appropriate hospitals
Online consultation with an expert at this center for assisted reproduction regarding Sterility and Assisted Reproduction, Gynecology, and Obstetrician will cost you about USD 50 while a review of test results will cost you USD 40.
According to global professional organizations associated with infertility treatment, IVF or In-Vitro Fertilization, the procedure on its own will cost you USD 4000 in Mexico. However, an IVF treatment involves plenty of additional medications and health monitoring besides the usual fees charged by doctors and hospitals. The average end figure stands at USD 8000 approximately excluding miscellaneous costs like airfare, accommodation, and food.
Dr. Isabel Leticia Medellín Meza is a highly qualified gynecologist with specialized expertise in Sterility and Assisted Reproduction. She holds the following professional education:
- Surgeon, National Autonomous University of Mexico 2002-2008
- Gynecology and Obstetrics, National Autonomous University of Mexico 2009-2013
- Biology of Human Reproduction, Institute of Sciences in Human Reproduction 2013-2015
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Gynecology and Obstetrics since 2013
- Diploma in Gynecological Laparoscopy, Hospital Gea González 2015
How To Get There
You can both fly to Cancun or drive there. Flying to Cancun is especially convenient and it boasts of an annual passenger count of 23 million. Cancun International Airport (CUN) is the busiest airport in Mexico. Besides flying to Cancun people who enjoy long road trips can also consider driving there through a special road that connects Mexico City with Cancun. However, the distance is significant at about 1000 miles or a 30-hour journey approximately. This option is open only to US residents.
For more details about the treatments and procedures, click the button below:
Fertility-Treatment Related Packages
Fertility-Treatment Related Experiences
Popular Medical Centers
PlacidWay Latin America Medical Tourism
Latin America Medical Care is an all-inclusive Medical Tourism Facilitator, with the main goal of offering its clients complete medical solutions, advice, information and guidance throughout the entire medical journey in Latin America.
- Affordable In Vitro Fertilization Options in Latin America for 4500.0
- Top Tubal Reversal Surgery Treatments in Latin America for 4055.0
- All on 6 Dental Implant Package in Mexico for 7500.0
- 12 Face Lift Surgery Options in Latin America for 3300.0
- Top Package For Bariatric Surgery In Mexico for 6500.0
Fertility Clinic Americas
Fertility Clinic Americas, located in Cancun, Mexico, is a top fertility clinic which does everything possible to help their patients grow their family.
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $6325
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) from $6325
- IVF with Egg Donation from $10925
Advanced Fertility Center Cancun
Advanced Fertility Center Cancun is offering a wide range of infertility treatments in Cancun, Mexico at affordable price and expert proficiency. They provide procedures like IVF, egg donation, cyropreservation, ICSI, assisted hatching, mini IVF and more.
IREGA IVF Cancun
We are a group of fertility professionals, which makes synergy with Galenia Hospital in Cancun, unique in its physical and human infrastructure, with a long tradition of dedication, humility, and team philosophy, aimed at the care of patients.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI) from $2500
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) from $5000
- IVF with Egg Donation from $12650
- Egg Freezing from $2500
- TESA (Testicular Sperm Aspiration) from $1500
- PESA - Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration from $1500
GEMEDS Mexico, Grupo Enlaces Medicos
GEMEDS Mexico, Grupo Enlaces Medicos is the best medical center for the fertility treatment in Cancun, Mexico. You can get best treatment for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI), IVM - In Vitro Maturation at GEMEDS Mexico, Grupo Enlaces Medicos. It is time to find and compare your treatment options here.