Affordable Bone Marrow Transplantation in India
Video of Bone Marrow Transplant at Manipal Hospital, India
Bone Marrow Transplantation in India
A bone marrow transplantation can save patients that suffer of life-threatening diseases.
There are two main type of bone marrow transplants:
- Autologous bone marrow transplant - bone marrow stem cells are taken from the patient's blood, a procedure called Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Collection
- Allogeneic bone marrow transplant - the bone marrow or stem cells are provided by a compatible donor through apheresis or bone marrow harvesting
The waiting list for bone marrow transplants in the US ranges from several months to several years!
Factors taken into consideration for Bone Marrow Transplant:
- Number of donors to recipients in a specific community
- Antibody levels of the donors.
- Blood type
- Tissue type
- Recipient's immune system and condition
Almost 10,000 patients in the US are currently on the waiting list.
Manipal Hospital Reduces Costs and Waiting Time for Bone Marrow Transplant
The Manipal Hospital:
- Treats almost 4,000 patients annually
- Offers sale type of transplant procedures as in major hospitals in Canada and the US
- Offers bone marrow transplant procedure ‘packages’ at affordable prices
Bone Marrow Transplantation Costs:
India - around $35,000 including doctor and hospital fees, medicines, lab work, room and board, donor matching, bone marrow transplant procedures and/or surgeries as well as anesthesia.
US - around $400,000
If you are looking for a transplant, this is our recommendation, a great Bone Marrow Transplant Package in Bangalore India. For more information regarding Bone Marrow Transplants, contact us using the buton below.
Affordable Bone Marrow Transplant in Bangalore, India
Keywords: Bone Marrow Transplant, Bangalore, India
Popular Medical Centers
Dr. Pravin Patel Innovative Hospital & Research Center
Dr Pravin Patel's Innovative Hospital & Research Center, India, is a world renowned centre for Integrative medicine & therapies established by Dr.Pravin Patel.
- Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments from $12000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $9000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cancer from $12500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis from $16000
- Best Stem Cell Therapy for Anti-Aging in India, Asia for 9300.0
- Best Stem Cell Therapy for Kidney Disorder in India, Asia for 9300.0
- Best Stem Cell Therapy Package for Muscular Dystrophy in India for 9300.0
- Regenerative Therapy for Diabetes Mellitus in India for 9300.0
- Regenerative Therapy for Rheumatoid Arthritis in India for 9300.0
Dr. Sunder Lal Memorial Hospital
Dr. Sunder Lal Memorial Hospital, located in Delhi, India is a 25 year old established, multi-specialty private hospital. This hospital is ISO-9001-2008 certified and registered with the Ministry of Health. It has state-of-art technology with dedicated patient care in many specialties including General medicine, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Gastrointestinal and Bariatric Surg
Medeor Hospital group has four first-class hospitals throughout India, all offering international standard medical care and integrated healthcare services. The highly qualified and experience medical staff offer their patients the latest in medicine and surgery procedures. The hospitals are located in Delhi, Dwarka, Manesar and Noida and provide a wide range of in-patient and out-patient health c
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $7000
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $7500
- Hip Resurfacing Surgery from $7500
Ranka Hospital is located in the beautiful Pune, India. The Ranka Hospital specializes in Orthopedic/Knee Surgery. Ranka Hospital is dedicated to the constant pursuit of excellence, committed to high quality medical care, featuring experienced and trained professionals and using the latest technology. In order to contact the medical center, please fill out the contact form.
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $2250
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $3000
Narayana Health Group
Narayana Health, formerly known as Narayana Hrudyalay, is a multi-specialty hospital chain in India, with its headquarters in Bengaluru. The group was founded by Dr. Devi Shetty back in 2000, under the guidance of the Asian Heart Foundation. Today the group has 31 hospitals in 19 locations. More than 1,500 full-time doctors and 15,000 employees work together to help patients from all over the worl
- Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total from $2050
- Knee Replacement Total or Partial from $2050