Brazil Medical Tourism
Medical Tourism in Brazil
Brazil, with its picturesque beaches and tropical locations mixed in with colonial architecture, is an ideal destination for all tourists. From her rainforests and natural wonders to her festive nightlife, Brazil is the one place to go for it all. Being the world's 5th largest country, the size and population make it a thriving locale in Latin America.
Brazil in a Snapshot:
- Currency: Real
- Language: Portuguese
- Climate: Average summer temperatures - 77°F; average winter temperatures - 50°F, though temperatures vary by location
- Capital: Brasilia
The largest country in South America, Brazil is home to pristine beaches, tropical getaways, and history-rich colonial towns. With the blend on nature and nightlife, Brazil is a perfect destination for someone who wants it all. With the thriving economy, Brazil has become one of the most important countries in the world, with the impact and influence of sports, arts and culture.
Brazil’s cultural dances and celebrations are known around the world, with the samba and bossa nova in particular. Visitors can dance the night away in any number of Brazil’s high-class nightclubs and dance halls, which can be found everywhere. Carnival, the largest festival in Brazil, is known throughout the world as being one of the largest celebrations that draws international travelers every year, with other cities joining in with their own festivals and parties.
Aside from the celebrations and nightlife of Brazil, nature is also an intrical part of life in this South American country. The scenic coastline and tropical locations are the best in the world, as well as the interior of the country with its expanse of wetlands and rainforests. The Amazon, being the world’s largest rainforest, is filled with natural wonder and wildlife. Finding something to do in Brazil is easy. Whether you want to go fishing, hiking, sightseeing or cave exploring, Brazil caters to many different tastes, abilities and interests.
Why Health Tourism in Brazil?
Tourists visit Brazil for medical treatments from her renowned surgeons and hospitals. Those undergoing medical procedures in Brazil have the peace of mind that the best specialists and facilities are at their disposal, administering treatment and recovery in clean, accredited and high-tech hospitals, clinics and private facilities.
Brazil has long been regarded as a destination for cosmetic surgery in particular. Due to the large volume of tourists from the USA and Europe, Brazil has built a reputation for having quality facilities and top-notch care. Medical professionals are held to high standards of education and accreditation, as are her many facilities. For tourists, Brazil is not only a fabulous destination to spend quality time, but also offers ideal medical care and treatments at affordable prices (often 50% less than similar treatments or procedures in the U.S.) without lacking in care or service.
10 Fun Things to Do in Brazil
- See wildlife up-close in the Pantanal, an ecosystem containing hundreds of species
- Visit the beaches of Morro de Sao Paulo, Buzios and Jericoacoara
- Go exploring in the worlds largest rainforest, the Amazon
- Party with locals at Rio de Janeiro’s Carnival
- Take dance lessons in the city to participate in celebrations at the escola de samba, or samba school
- Check out a game of football in the Maracana Stadium in Rio.
- Take a train to Corcovado mountain and revel in the views of the country from underneath the Cristo
- Visit Redentor, or Christ the Redeemer statue
- Hike around the national park that contains many spectacular waterfalls including Iguaçu Falls
- Appreciate the futuristic architecture of Brasilia, including the city cathedral and congress
- Visit an old world town with cobblestone streets and colonial buildings in Paraty
Brazil, with its gorgeous, always surprising landscapes, unique destinations and culture make it an ideal getaway for travelers on vacation as well as for medical tourists. Enjoying the scenery after a treatment is a great way to relax and appreciate all that Brazil has to offer.