About - Dr. Delfin Barquero
The Barquero name has a long history of Dentistry in Costa Rica, for more than a hundred years the tradition of Dentistry has been passed down through the family. Dr. Delfin Barquero continues the proud family tradition bringing innovative new technologies and sciences to the craft of modern Dentistry in Costa Rica with DaVinci's Dental Care.
After graduating from Universidad de Costa Rica with his dental degree, Dr. Barquero earned prosthodontist certification. He has also completed implant training and coursework in functional occlusion and total prostheses. As the director at Davinci’s Designers Dental Group, Dr. Barquero prioritizes continuing education and is adamant that every patient be treated as a unique and precious individual.
- General Dentist University of Costa Rica, 2002.
- Internship in Oral Rehabilitation, University of Costa Rica, 2003-2004.
- Clinical Research Course University of Puerto Rico, 2006.
- Oral Rehabilitation Residency Graduation with Honors, University of Costa Rica, 2007.
- Pro Bono Professor University of Costa Rica, 2002 to date.
- University Professor ULACIT, 2005 2007.
- Demanding Esthetic Vita VM13. Vita Zahnfabrik, 2006.
- Sprint Course Vita In Ceram and Vita VM 7 Unversity of Costa Rica, 2006.
- Opinion Leaders Symposium Latin America, Seefeld Germany, 2007.
- Internship in physiological occlusion, Vita Zahnfabrik, Munich Germany, 2007.
- Advanced Dental Implant Surgical Procedures. Tel Aviv University, 2008.
- Academic Director Odontópolis Training Center – MIS Implants, 2008- 2010.
- Clinical Director and owner of Specialty was DaVincis Dental Designers Group, 2010 to date.
- Director and Owner Training Center DaVincis Dental Designers Group, 2010 to date.
- Current Concepts in American Dentistry Advances in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. New York University, 2011.
- Ceramic Attendant week. UCLA, 2014.
- Da Vincis Dental Director Training Center.
- Coltene Opinion Leader.
- Ultradent Opinion Leader.
- Digital Smile Design Master Instructor, Sao Paulo Brazil.
- International Speaker.
- Lecturer of the College of Dentistry of Costa Rica.
- Small and Big Details: The Key to Success. Conference Universidad de San Carlos, Guatemala, 2008.
- Small and Big Details: The Key to Success. Conference UAM Managua, Nicaragua
- Implant Rehabilitation, New Tendencies. Universidad Latina Costa Rica, 2008.
- How to Choose a Color: Science and Strategy. Conference FOCAP, 2008.
- Opinion Leader and Lecturer 3M ESPE, Seefeld, Germany, Current.
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Dental Association
Education - Dr. Delfin Barquero
Oral Rehabilitation Residency Graduation with Honors, University of Costa Rica, 2007.