Dr. Delfin Barquero, Cosmetic Dentistry, Prosthodontics, Dentist - San Jose, Costa RicaCC Plaza Mayor, Suite 11 3rd Floor - Rohrmoser Blvd., San José, 10109, Costa Rica San Jose, Costa Rica
About - Dr. Delfin Barquero
The Barquero name has a long history of Dentistry in Costa Rica, for more than a hundred years the tradition of Dentistry has been passed down through the family. Dr. Delfin Barquero continues the proud family tradition bringing innovative new technologies and sciences to the craft of modern Dentistry in Costa Rica with DaVinci's Dental Care.
After graduating from Universidad de Costa Rica with his dental degree, Dr. Barquero earned prosthodontist certification. He has also completed implant training and coursework in functional occlusion and total prostheses. As the director at Davinci’s Designers Dental Group, Dr. Barquero prioritizes continuing education and is adamant that every patient be treated as a unique and precious individual.
He has quite extensive professional experience, with numerous published works on dental work and also is a proud member of several world-recognized dental associations and organizations. He is one of the best dentists in Costa Rica with numerous satisfied and happy patients in his 18-year long dental career.
Dr. Barquero offers video consultation with his patients to help them prepare before the treatment. Book your consultation today with Dr. Delfin Barquero by clicking the button below.
- General Dentist University of Costa Rica, 2002.
- Internship in Oral Rehabilitation, University of Costa Rica, 2003-2004.
- Clinical Research Course University of Puerto Rico, 2006.
- Oral Rehabilitation Residency Graduation with Honors, University of Costa Rica, 2007.
- Pro Bono Professor University of Costa Rica, 2002 to date.
- University Professor ULACIT, 2005 2007.
- Demanding Esthetic Vita VM13. Vita Zahnfabrik, 2006.
- Sprint Course Vita In Ceram and Vita VM 7 Unversity of Costa Rica, 2006.
- Opinion Leaders Symposium Latin America, Seefeld Germany, 2007.
- Internship in physiological occlusion, Vita Zahnfabrik, Munich Germany, 2007.
- Advanced Dental Implant Surgical Procedures. Tel Aviv University, 2008.
- Academic Director Odontópolis Training Center – MIS Implants, 2008- 2010.
- Clinical Director and owner of Specialty was DaVincis Dental Designers Group, 2010 to date.
- Director and Owner Training Center DaVincis Dental Designers Group, 2010 to date.
- Current Concepts in American Dentistry Advances in Implantology and Oral Rehabilitation. New York University, 2011.
- Ceramic Attendant week. UCLA, 2014.
- Da Vincis Dental Director Training Center.
- Coltene Opinion Leader.
- Ultradent Opinion Leader.
- Digital Smile Design Master Instructor, Sao Paulo Brazil.
- International Speaker.
- Lecturer of the College of Dentistry of Costa Rica.
- Small and Big Details: The Key to Success. Conference Universidad de San Carlos, Guatemala, 2008.
- Small and Big Details: The Key to Success. Conference UAM Managua, Nicaragua
- Implant Rehabilitation, New Tendencies. Universidad Latina Costa Rica, 2008.
- How to Choose a Color: Science and Strategy. Conference FOCAP, 2008.
- Opinion Leader and Lecturer 3M ESPE, Seefeld, Germany, Current.
|Cost of Dental Work in San Jose Costa Rica - DaVincis||Prices||Enquire|
|Apex Resection in San Jose, Costa Rica||$400||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in San Jose, Costa Rica||$550||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in San Jose, Costa Rica||$950||Enquire|
|Cyst Operation in San Jose, Costa Rica||$500||Enquire|
|Deep Cleaning in San Jose, Costa Rica||$100||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in San Jose, Costa Rica||$550||Enquire|
|Dental Bonding in San Jose, Costa Rica||$80||Enquire|
|Dental Crowns in San Jose, Costa Rica||$450||Enquire|
|Dental Fillings in San Jose, Costa Rica||$80||Enquire|
|Dental Veneers in San Jose, Costa Rica||$550||Enquire|
DaVincis Dental Care Esthetic and Implant Dentistry reviews
I had veneers and bridges for my whole upper teeth. The result has been amazing. Even though they are veneers, you would really not notice. Like any North American, I had reservations about getting such major procedures done in a developing country. But, the dentists, support staff, facility and equipment would most likely outrank many dental facilities in North America.Google May 24 2017
Having digital photos and designs done prior to procedure made the whole experience much more comfortable. You basically get to see what your teeth will look like when finished.
Very happy with my experience and have already recommended to friends.
Absolutely fabulous!! my new smile is the best thing that I have ever done for myself. I am so grateful to Dr. Soto, Lori, Adri and everyone at DaVincis Dental Care. They simplified the whole procedure and made everything so simple for me. My dental team back home admired the work and said Dr. Soto is an artistGoogle May 09 2017
While in Costa Rica recently, I had an idea to treat myself to 6 or 8 veneers on my top teeth, which were kind of dingy and with an old crown. At the dentist I had originally booked a consult with, I learned I had bruxism and had been grinding for a long time. My teeth were not in good shape. That dentist wanted to protect my teeth with a mouthful of crowns. I confided to a Costa Rican friend that I did not feel good about that and she recommended that I see her dentist, the wonderful Dr. Delfin Barquero at Davinci Dental Care. He verified that I had bruxism and my teeth needed to be covered and bite opened up but he could use emax veneers. He and his lovely asssistant Vanessa worked so hard and I had a full day to prep the teeth and a week later, a full day to put on my new veneers and left with the most beautiful smile and a mouth guard plus copy of my 3D X ray. I am forever grateful to Dr. Barquero and his staff, including his North American office manager, Lori.Google Jun 06 2019
These guys are absolute rock stars!!! I have had a whole mouth restoration done and could not be happier with the results. Dr. Soto is the best and most caring dentist I have ever been with. The office is the best I have ever seen. They actually have their own 3D scanner for the x rays. Lori is their dedicated North American liaison and does an excellent job of keeping everything sorted for you. She even picks you up at the airport when you arrive. I want to thank them for all they have done for me and I will drop in to say hello any time I am in San Jose. I highly recommend DaVinci.Google Apr 15 2020
My patient experience at DaVinci Dental Care was exceptional. The technology, including whole mouth tomography basically a CAT scan and 3D impressions, involved stuff I would never seen before. Dr. Sotos chair side manner is relaxed and, yet, all business. Also, I had a session with their Peridontist which was terrific. The communication from Lori, their International Patient Laision, was A plus. I could not recommend DaVinci more highly.Google Feb 27 2020
Patients have experienced how it's like having a brighter smile with the teeth alignment in DaVincis Esthetic & Implant Dentistry in Costa Rica. See for yourself how a simple process can enhance someone's smile and self esteem!Dec 02 2021
Dentistry Related Packages
Dentistry Related Experiences
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.