• Assistant Surgeon at the Arcispedale of Santa Maria Nuova in Florence and Establishments Gathered from September 1972.
• Assistant Surgeon at the Hospital of Careggi - Florence from June 1973 to October 1979.
• Assistant Surgeon at the Hospital Serristori of Figline Valdarno (Florence) since October 1979.
• Chief of General Surgery by December 1988 at the following hospitals: Hospital Serristori of Figline Valdarno until 1996, Santa Maria Annunziata of Bagno a Ripoli from January to December 1996; Camerata di Fiesole and Santa Maria Nuova in Florence from January 1997 to December 1999; Santa Maria Annunziata of Bagno a Ripoli (Florence) from December 1999 until 31 December 2007.
• Director of Surgical Health Authority 10 of Florence from 1999 to 2001.
• Responsible for U.O. General Surgery of the Clinic Santa Chiara in Florence in 2008 and 2009.
He did about 17,500 surgical procedures:
• General Surgery
Multivisceral resection for oncological pathology (150)
Minor operations (4,215)
Major surgery for trauma (200)
• Laparoscopic General Surgery
Various interventions (200)
• Thoracic Surgery
Major resections (280)
Interventions on the mediastinum (30)
Minor surgery (250)
• Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery
Major resection (35)
Minor interventions of excisions (200)
Interventions for trauma (75)
Minor surgery (200)
• Vascular surgery
Interventions for venous disease (1,000)
Major surgery for arterial disease (200)
• Urological surgery
Major resections (250)
Minor surgery (400)
• Gynecological Surgery
Major surgery for cancer pathology (200)
Minor interventions for benign disease (370)
• Author of 95 publications in national and international magazines.
• Author of monographs published in the press.
• Co-author of the Treaty of surgically technique video on the DVD "MedTutor Surgery" published by UTET Medical Sciences.
Degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Florence. Professional license since 1972. Specialization in General Surgery at the University of Pisa in 1976. Achievement of the suitability to the National Chief of General Surgery in 1983. Specialization in Thoracic Surgery at the University of Siena in 1986. ? Theoretical and practical course of Surgical Oncology at the Institute Regina Elena in Rome in 1987. ? Theoretical and practical course of Laparoscopic Surgery at the Hospital of St. Augustine of Modena in 1991. Theoretical and practical thoracoscopic surgery at the Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Hamburg in 1997. Theoretical and practical course of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery at the Institute of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Hamburg in 1999 and 2003.
• SCI (Italian Society of Surgery)
• ACOI (Italian Association of Hospital Surgeons)
• SICE (Italian Society of Endoscopic Surgery)
• EASS (European Association of Surgical Societies)
• Organizer of 6 Medical Congresses
Costs of General Surgery procedures in Europe
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Italy||$19355||Enquire|
|Bone Graft in Italy||$113 - $5085||Enquire|
|Braces in Italy||$112 - $2804||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Italy||$219 - $1346||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Italy||$67 - $28500||Enquire|
|Body Lift in Italy||$7291 - $12339||Enquire|
|Dental Bridges in Italy||$194 - $897||Enquire|
|Braces in Italy||$157 - $4543||Enquire|
|Laparoscopic Colectomy in Italy||$477 - $47480||Enquire|
|Colon Cancer in Italy||$1280 - $25800||Enquire|
Read about a patient's experience who had a coronary angiography at Istituto Auxologico Italiano, in Italy.
Click here to read the story of amale patient who has undergone Knee Surgery in Italy.
Read about the amazing rehabilitation after Orthopedic Surgery at Prosperius Institute.
I can't say enough about how nice my experience was in Panama and how blessed I feel to have met you and Eric. Our friendship is special to me, and I hope some day I can play hostess to you if you travel to the lovely bluegrass state of Kentucky!
I would also like to thank my doctor, Dr. Javier Vazquez, for the ongoing and inspiring care he has provided me for many years. I also express my gratitude to Drs. Park and Chavarin. And last but certainly not least, I thank Sergio for always meeting me at San Diego Airport at some of the most inconvenient times to take me across the border to International Bio Care Hospital. To Socorro, Carmen, Enedelia, Elias, Juan, Teresa, Rene, Julio, Miguel, Jesus, Victor, Juan, Jorge, Angela, Maria Elena and Lupe, I am eternally grateful to each of you for helping keep me alive and pushing forward in life.
See Laser Hair Removal Pictures of Juva Skin and Laser Center former patients. Their pictures show how at Juva Skin and Laser Center, everyone can enhance their image and feel better with their life!
See the before and after pictures patient's transformations in New York, USA here!
Today is exactly a month since I received new cells. I noticed that my menopause has completely gone. I stopped sweating for no reason and I stopped being suddenly so hot. It is a good sign because now I can sleep at night and rest more. On Monday I will be back to work.