He is a lecturer at the University of Padua’s Master's Degree in Medicine and Perioral Cosmetic Surgery (teaching clinical studies of the face and facial cosmetic surgery). He also teaches Aesthetic Facial Plastic Surgery at the International Academy of Aesthetitc Medicine Parma.
He is specialized on facial surgery for 25 years.
His areas of expertise are:
• aesthetic, reconstructive and functional nasal surgery (rhinoplasty, septoplasty, turbinoplasty);
• profiloplasty and cosmetic surgery of the chin (mentoplasty);
• corrective surgery of the jaw’s deformities (orthognathic);
• facial rejuvenation (face, head, neck lift, mid-facial facelift, eyelid surgery, brow lift);
• cosmetic surgery of the ear (ear surgery, correction of protruding ears, reconstruction of the earlobe).
Il Dott. Meneghini ha ideato e realizzato due strumenti chirurgici specifici per la rinoplastica aperta, due strumenti per il lifting cervico-facciale e uno strumento per il lifting del sopracciglio.
La loro versione definitiva è commercializzata in Europa e nel Nord America.
Dr. Meneghini has designed and built two specific surgical instruments for open rhinoplasty, two instruments for the head and neck lifting and a tool for the brow lift. The final versions are sold in Europe and North America.
Some of his writings have been published in:
His first scientific book (written in English) was published in January 2005 and it’s entitled Clinical Facial Analysis, released by Springer Verlag in Berlin. The book deals with the technical documentation and analysis of the face in preparation for cosmetic, corrective and reconstructive surgery. The second revised and expanded edition came out in the spring of 2012.
In 2014 he published Your Rhinoplasty, a book dedicated to all the people who wish to find out about the purposes of the aesthetic, reconstructive and functional nasal surgery.The print edition is distributed through Villa Donatello.