Dr. Umesh Nareppa, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery Specialist - Chennai, India439, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai - 600 100, Tamil Nadu Chennai, India
About - Dr. Umesh Nareppa
Dr. Umesh Nareppa graduated from the prestigious College in Bangalore and went on to complete his residency training in General Surgery (M.S) and Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery (M.Ch) from a premier institute at Mumbai. He has done fellowships from Emory University, Atlanta (rated among the top 10 academic hospitals in the USA) and St.Luke's Episcopal Hospital/ Texas Heart Institute, Houston (which under the leadership of Dr. Denton Cooley has been at the forefront of cardiac care since 50 years).
Extensively trained in:
- Total Arterial Offpump Coronary Revascularization,
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery,
- Robot-assisted and Hybrid Coronary Revascularization,
- Transcatheter Valve Replacement and Heart failure surgeries including Ventricular Assist Devices and Heart Transplantation.
- 13 years experience in Cardiac Surgery in India, Bahrain and USA.
- Worked with one of the most experienced cardiac team at a tertiary care center in Bangalore
- Served the Bahrain Defence Forces Hospital, Bahrain for 3 years.
- Adult Cardiac Surgery Fellow at Emory University hospital, Atlanta, USA, 2011-12
- Cardiovascular Surgery Fellow at St.Luke's Episcopal Hospital and Texas Heart Institute, Houston, USA, 2013
- Associate Professor and Senior Consultant, Department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, at a medical college and Hospital in, Mysore, 2013-2015. Helped to setup the department of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery.
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Hybrid Coronary Revascularization
- Heart Failure surgeries- VADs and Transplantation
Dr. Umesh Nareppa graduated from the prestigious College in Bangalore
|Orthopedic, Cardio & Organ Transplant Cost Mumbai India |GHG||Prices||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Bangalore, India||$4300||Enquire|
|Heart Valve Replacement Surgery in Chennai, India||$6230||Enquire|
|Liver Transplant in Chennai, India||$41700||Enquire|
|Kidney Transplant in Chennai, India||$12000||Enquire|
|Mastectomy in Chennai, India||$4916||Enquire|
|Anti Reflux Surgery Procedures in Chennai, India||$2500||Enquire|
|Laparoscopic Hiatal Hernia Repair Procedure in Chennai, India||$2500||Enquire|
|Heart Pacemaker Procedures in Chennai, India||$4000||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.