Dr. Arif A. Adenwala, Specialist Ophthalmologist - Dubai, UAE
About - Dr. Arif A. Adenwala
- Fellowship in General Ophthalmology and Phacoemulsification from a 200 bedded super-specialty eye hospital in India
- Fellowship from the Royal College of Surgeons in the UK in 2004. He holds active registration and license to practice with the General Medical Council in the UK.
- Cornea Fellowship with renowned LASIK surgeon Prof Seiler in Zurich, Corneal Observership at LV Prasad Eye Hospital in India, and in Glaucoma with Dr Ramesh Ayyala from Tulane University in the USA.
- Dr Arif Adenwala worked as Consultant at Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital, one of the premier hospitals in Bombay with Dr S. Natarajan.
- He has received his Refractive Surgery training including LASIK and ReLEx SMILE training from Dr Rupal Shah from India who had performed the first SMILE in the world. He also underwent Refractive Surgery Training from European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and American Academy of Ophthalmology
- He has conducted many Instruction courses and presented papers in many International conferences in the world.
- He was also recently awarded with Fellow from American College of Surgeons.
- Furthermore, he assisted Dr Michael Blumenthal during an international live surgery workshop in Bombay in 2003.
- Topical Phacoemulsification with implantation of Multifocals, Monofocals or Toric IOLs.
- Refractive Surgery including FEMTO-LASIK,SMILE,PRK,RLE, Implantation of ICL etc.
- Management of Keratoconus including evaluation using PENTACAM and treatment with ring segments or corneal cross linkage.
- Pediatric ophthalmology including squint.
- He’s also into phacoemulsification, manual small incision cataract surgery, glaucoma surgeries, and squint corrections
- Participating in various research projects
Research / Publications
- He has written many chapters in national and international text books with Dr Howard Fine and Dr Luther Fry.
- He has presented papers in national and international conferences. He also did study on use of Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT), as one of the recent investigative tool for patients with glaucoma.
Fellowship in General Ophthalmology and Phacoemulsification from a 200 bedded super-specialty eye hospital in India
|Bariatric & Orthopedic cost in Dubai UAE | Zulekha Hospital
|Gastric Bypass in Dubai, UAE
|Sleeve Gastrectomy in Dubai, UAE
|Gastric Balloon in Dubai, UAE
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Dubai, UAE
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Dubai, UAE
|Gastric Bypass in Dubai, UAE
|Elbow Surgery in Dubai, UAE
|Trigger Finger Surgery in Dubai, UAE
|PCNL in Dubai, UAE
|Varicose Veins in Dubai, UAE
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.