Dr. Mohammed Atif Makdum, Specialist Ophthalmologist - Dubai, UAE
About - Dr. Mohammed Atif Makdum
- Medical studies at Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal and Sri Devraj URS Medical College, Kolar.
- Fellowship in Vitreo-Retina from Nethradham Super-speciality Eye Hospital, Bangalore, India.
- Consultant at MM Joshi Eye Institute, Hubli
- Senior Specialist at Dubai Hospital, Dubai. At the same time he was also a visiting doctor in Rashid Hospital & Trauma Centre and Latifa Hospital
- Vasan Eye Care, Dubai
Areas of Specialization
- Retinal Detachment – Vitrectomy and Scleral Buckling
- Treatment of Diabetic retinopathy
- Intravitreal Injections
- Age related Macula Degeneration
- Complicated Trauma with intra ocular foreign body
- Treatment of Neovascular glaucoma
- Disease of UVEA & Choroid
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Medical studies at Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal and Sri Devraj URS Medical College, Kolar
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.