Academic Qualifications: M.B.B.S. (2000)
- K.J. Somaiya Medical College & Research Centre, Mumbai University. Diploma in Pathology & Bacteriology (D.P.B.), 2003
- M.D. in Pathology (2004), Topiwala National Medical College & B.Y.L. Nair, Hospital, Mumbai University.
- Secured a distinction in S.S.C (85%) and stood SECOND IN Mathematics in Mumbai.
- Bearer of the annual Scholarship awarded by Tata Memorial Charitable Trust for excellence in S.S.C. Examinations.
- Secured a distinction in H.S.C. (80%) and stood SECOND in chemistry in Mumbai.
- Secured a distinction in E.N.T and P.S.M. Practicals in Third Year M.B.B.S.
- Passed D.P.B. in First Attempt.
- Passed M.D. in Pathology in First Attempt.
- Participated as delegate in Symposium on G.I. Pathology in A.F.M.C. Pune (2001), Gold APCON in T.N.M.C. Mumbai (2001), C.M.E in J.N.M.C. Belgaum (2001), Hematology at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai (2002) and MAPCON IN A.F.M.C., Pune (2003)
- Conferred Lectures and participated in numerous panel discussions on various aspects of Pathology and Blood banking at prestigious institutions in Mumbai. (2005,2007, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Scientific Presentations as a part of Post Graduation Training:
- Radiation Enteritis – A Case Report.
- Newer and Effective Method of Quality Control of H & E Staining in Histopathology.
- Clinico-Pathological overview of intestinal polyps and tumours.
- Clinico-Pathological correlation of renal biopsies.
- Differential diagnosis of soft tissue tumours.
- Active participation in Post Graduate Meeting on Gross Specimens as well as slides of Histopathology, Cytology including interpretation of F.N.A.C and Hematology.
- A Clinico-Pathological Co-Relation of Renal Biopsies – A Five Year Study.
- Worked for One Year compulsory rotational internship after completion of M.B.B.S.
- Worked as a Class II Medical Officer at The Leprosy Control Unit (Aheri), Dist. Gadchiroli, for a period of One Year before registering for Post Graduation in Pathology.
- Residency in Pathology at The Bombay Hospital, Blood Bank for a period of 3 months as a part of Post Graduate Training.
- Residency in Pathology in T.N.M.C. & B.Y.L. Nair Hospital, Mumbai for a period of Three Years comprising of General Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Bio-Chemistry, Histopathology, Cytology including interpretation of F.N.A.C., Hematology and Blood Banking.
- Worked at Tata Memorial Hospital for One Month as a part of the Post Graduation Training.
- Pulse Diagnostic Centre, an ISO 9001 : 2000 certified Diagnostic Centre, situated at Vijaya Apartments, Bajaj Road, Vile Parle (West), Mumbai. Established in Oct 2004, ‘Pulse’ is a state of the art day and night Diagnostic Centre engaged in routine and specialized pathology tests, X-ray, ECG and sonography facilities. Further it is empanelled with all major Insurance Companies and Corporate Houses
- R.A. Labs situated at Gabriel House, Mahim, Mumbai. Established in 2006, ‘R.A. Labs’ is equipped with the highly sophisticated and fully automated Equipments. “R.A. Labs” is a sister concern of “Pulse Diagnostic Center”. and is also currently in the process of achieving N.A.B.L. Accreditation; which is the highest International Certification of Quality Assurance in the field of Clinical Pathology.
- Joy Hospital Blood and Blood Component Storage Center, Chembur since 2005. Joy Hospital is a Multispecialty 80 bedded Hospital and is known for its excellent standards of Medical Facilities.
- Mahatma Gandhi Seva Mandir Blood Bank since March 2008, situated in the heart of Bandra; the Blood Bank has been providing safe blood to all major Hospitals in Mumbai.
- Vaidya Blood Bank, Thane since 2006. Established way back in 1990, it is one of the oldest and most reputed centers for transfusion medicine.
- Criti - Care Blood and Blood Component Storage Center, situated in a multispecialty Hospital called CritiCare Hospital , Juhu since Feb 2009.
- Life-Line Blood and Blood Component storage center, Malad (w), since May 2011. “Lifeline” is a state-of-the-art multispecialty hospital.
- Niramaya Hospital Blood Storage Center, Kharghar, since Oct 2011, situated in a renowned, multispecialty hospital in Kharghar.
- Promoter and Medical Director of Ree Laboratories Pvt. Ltd, since February 2009.
(i ) Dr. Shetty’s Clinic at Pali Hill, Bandra (w) since March, 2004.
(ii) Shetty Nursing Home at Hill Road, Bandra (w) since May, 2004.
(iii) Sanjeevani Pathology Lab, Andheri (w) since May, 2005.
(iv) Crystal Hospital, Dattapada, Borivali (e), since Nov, 2006.
(v) Swastik Pathology Laboratory,Andheri (w) since July,2007.
(vi) Dr Baheti’s Laboratory, Bhayander since Jan, 2007.
(vii) Resham Diagnostic Centre, Sion since Jan, 2008.
(viii) Dr Vora’s Pathology Lab, Andheri (w), since Oct, 2008.
- Blood and Blood Component storage centers at Ambernath, Borivali, Airoli and Vashi, Mumbai – Expected Date of Inception – Dec 2012
- I have always been fascinated by the diverse yet ubiquitous field of Pathology and as a keen student of the subject; it is my earnest endeavor to scale the pinnacle of this exciting Field of Diagnostic Medicine including Transfusion Medicine.
- After earning several accolades in Pathology at the University and as a keen academician, I consistently endeavor to achieve excellence in the field of Scientific Medicine and also hope to actively contribute and be a force to reckon with, in the exciting dynamics of the same.
Recent Recognitions and Felicitations for selfless and dedicated service in the field of Pathology including Blood Banking:
(1) Ekta Manch , a registered charitable Non Government Organizations (N.G.O.) in Mumbai.
(2) THINK Foundation, a registered charitable N.G.O. selflessly working towards Voluntary Blood Collection and professional management of patients of Thallasemia in the city of Mumbai.
(3) Citi- Limousine Group of Companies, a highly revered social organization in the city of Mumbai.