Hilario Robledo Gonzalez – Plastic Surgeon in Tenerife Spain, General and Digestive Surgery, Reconstructive cosmetic surgery, Plastic Surgeon - La Orotava, Spain
About - Hilario Robledo Gonzalez – Plastic Surgeon in Tenerife Spain
Dr. Hilario Robledo Gonzalez is a highly qualified and experienced doctor who specializes in cosmetic surgery and general surgery. He has a bachelor's degree in medicine and surgery, as well as a doctorate in medicine and surgery. Additionally, he is a specialist in general surgery and gastroenterology. Dr. Robledo Gonzalez has a wealth of experience in performing various cosmetic surgery procedures. He is skilled in performing cosmetic surgery procedures with several years of experience.
He is also knowledgeable in General Surgery and Laser Surgery. If you are considering undergoing any type of Plastic Surgery in Spain, you can be confident that you will be in good hands with Dr. Robledo Gonzalez. He will work closely with you to ensure that you are happy with your results. Click contact us button below to schedule a consultation with this board certified doctor.
Book your consultation with best surgeon in Spain, Dr. Hilario Robledo Gonzalez. Find top-rated Cosmetic Surgery in Tenerife Spain now at PlacidWay.
- Master in Cosmetic Surgery with license number 363604489
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid, 1980 (with the qualification of Outstanding). Examination to extraordinary Award of Degree.
- Bachelor of Medicine and General Surgery
- Doctorate in Medicine and General Surgery
- Specialist in General Surgery and Gastroenterology
- Doctorate in Medicine and Surgery from the Complutense University of Madrid in 1989, with the qualification of apt Cum Laude, doctoral thesis in the Pabellón de Cirugía Experimental of the Gregorio Marañón Hospital in Madrid, Complutense University of Madrid (Surgical Infections).
- Medical Assistant Surgical Team - Ayte. of General Surgery - Team Dr. José Luis Barros Malvar, Ambulatory "Hermanos García Noblejas", Madrid, by the Ministry of Health and Consumption, National Institute of Health, dated January 31, 1983
- Specialist in General Surgery and Gastroenterology at the Complutense University of Madrid in 1986, after the Residency, MIR system, performed at the Gregorio? Marañón Hospital (1982-1986 both inclusive, five years)
- Optional General Surgery Specialist assigned to the General Surgery Service of Da Costa Hospital - Burela, Lugo, and its health area of the Provincial Directorate of the National Institute of Health - INSALUD - of Lugo, 1987-1990.
- Head of Section of General Surgery, Meixoeiro University Hospital of Vigo. Galician Health Service, General Directorate of Human Resources, dated June 9, 1995. Accreditation by the Ministry of Health for the training of Residents MIR system - Ministry of Health.
- Master's Degree, University degree, expert degree in Aesthetic Surgery from the Rey Juan Carlos Public University of Madrid.
- Workshop course Practical theoretical seminar on uses and applications of Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine at the University of the Balearic Islands. February 13, 2011.
- Accreditation of having met and completed the requirements in Continuing Medical Education at the University of Texas Southwestern MedicalCenter - USA, in General Surgery, since 1991.
- Having passed the corresponding tests and exams (International Education Committee) to be Clinician in the Departments of Surgery, of the New York Hospitals (New York-USA), Memorial Sloan Cancer Kettering New York-USA), Mayo Foundation (Rochester Minnesotta - USA ), San Francisco University of California - UCSF, Mount Zion Medical Center, San Francisco - USA), for 10 years.
- English and Spanish
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons - FACS, currently Life Fellow, American College of Surgeons, since October 29, 1998, granted in Orlando - USA
- American Board of Laser Surgery, by oral and written examination, having satisfied all the requirements and successfully passed the examination is hereby awarded the Board's Certificate in Laser Surgery and Medicine in General Surgery, signed this 26th day of February, 2002.
- American Board of Laser Cosmetic Procedures. Cosmetic surgeon.
- European Board of Surgery - European Board of Surgery.
- Fellow Australasian College of Cosmetic Surgery, (degree number: 046), by examination, dated October 19, 2002, having fully met every year (2003, 2004, 2005) the requirements of the College, including Continuing Medical Education and re-certifications
|Dental, Hair & Plastic Surgery Cost in Tenerife Spain | ICA||Prices||Enquire|
|Breast Augmentation in Tenerife, Spain||$6500||Enquire|
|Breast Reduction in Tenerife, Spain||$8000||Enquire|
|Follicular Unit Extraction FUE in Tenerife, Spain||$3500||Enquire|
|Dental Implants in Tenerife, Spain||$1400||Enquire|
|Liposculpture in Tenerife, Spain||$11200||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.