David Uribe Rodriguez – Stem Cell Doctor in Guadalajara, Stem Cell TherapyAVENIDA VALLE REAL 333, VALLE DEL SUR Tlaquepaque, Guadalajara, Mexico
About - David Uribe Rodriguez – Stem Cell Doctor in Guadalajara
David Uribe Rodriguez | Top Doctor for Stem Cell Therapy in Guadalajara Mexico by Stem Health
Biography of David Uribe Rodriguez
David Uribe Rodriguez is highly qualified doctor for Stem Cell Therapy in Guadalajara Mexico at Stem Health. Book top Regenerative Therapy now at PlacidWay. He is graduated from Biological and Agricolar Sciences from CUCBA in 2005. He pursued his Master and Ph.D in the recognized University of Guadalajara (UDG), where he focused in Immunology and Immunotherapy.
His research and work is focused on Immunotherapy to treat Cancer. During the 15 years of research, he have managed a COFEPRIS and Federal regulated and licensed Stem Cells laboratory. He has created protocols to ensure the high quality of the mesenchymal stem cells and derivates such as Exosomes, Anti-inflammatory Cytokines and Growth Factors that he uses in the treatments.
Over those years, he had changed the lives of hundreds of people that remember him as the most humble and passionate scientist that care about people in need. As a humanist, his dream is to provide a high-quality immunotherapy treatment for people that cannot afford it. You can meet and book your consultation with Dr. David Uribe Rodriguez from Stem Cell Therapy Mexico, StemHealth at PlacidWay by clicking contact us button below:
Experience and Education of David Uribe Rodriguez | Regenerative Medicine Doctor in Guadalajara by Stem Health
- Higher Education Studies (Bachelor's Degree): Bachelor's Degree in Biology. University Center for Biological and Agricultural Sciences, Las Agujas, Zapopan, Jal. 2001-2005.
- Postgraduate studies: Active student of the Doctorate in Biomedical Sciences: Immunology Orientation, at the University Center for Health Sciences, UDEG and based at the Western Biomedical Research Center-IMSS.
- Undergraduate social service carried out in the Immunobiology Laboratory of the University Center for Biological and Agricultural Sciences. 2004-2005. Participating in the project "Characterization of adhesion molecules in mouse extremities".
- Professional practices carried out in the gametes and embryos laboratory and in the Immunogenetics laboratory at the IMER de Occidente Institute. 2005.
- Bachelor's degree by thesis: “Expression of MICA/B in cell lines derived from cervical-uterine cancer”. Thesis director: Dra. En C. Susana Del Toro Arreola. December 2006.
- Master's degree: “Effect of pentoxifylline on cell death induced by adriamycin in cell lines derived from human leukemia”. Thesis director: Dra. En C. Georgina Hernández Flores. July 2009.
- Laboratory student at the Molecular Biotechnology Institute of the West (IBMO) from January 2011 to December 2011.
- Responsible for the cell biotechnology laboratory at Interaglobal from March 2012 to November 2013.
- Responsible for the cell biotechnology laboratory at Biotekcel from November 2013 to 2018.
- General Director of the Santer SC biotechnology laboratory from 2015 to the present.
- English and Spanish
Membership of David Uribe Rodriguez | Top Doctor for Stem Cell in Mexico at Stem Health
- Participation as a brigade member in the campaign called “Let's take care of the water”. 2002. CUCBA, Zapopan Jalisco.
- Participation as co-author in the XVII week of scientific research with the work “Increased levels of molecules related to MHC-I (MICA) in the serum of patients with cervical-uterine cancer”. 2006. CUCS. Guadalajara Jalisco.
- Attendance at the International Symposium “Medical and Ethical Implications of the Human Genome Project” in memoriam Dr. José María Cantú. At CIBO-IMSS from November 25 to 27, 2009.
|Costs of Stem Cell Therapy procedures in Guadalajara, Mexico||Prices||Enquire|
|Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatments in Guadalajara, Mexico||$4300||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Therapy for Lupus in Guadalajara, Mexico||$9570||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for ALS in Guadalajara, Mexico||$17650||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Alzheimers Disease in Guadalajara, Mexico||$17650||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Autism in Guadalajara, Mexico||$17650||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Cerebral Palsy in Guadalajara, Mexico||$17650||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for COPD in Guadalajara, Mexico||$10980||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Crohn Disease in Guadalajara, Mexico||$9750||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes in Guadalajara, Mexico||$9750 - $13800||Enquire|
|Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis in Guadalajara, Mexico||$17650||Enquire|
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.