Fellowships & Courses:
Other: 1986-89; Allegheny College Soccer, Team Captain 1988 & 1989 seasons
1. Saatman, KE, Murai H, Bartus RT, Smith DH, Hayward NJ, Perri BR, McIntosh TK. “Calpain inhibitor AK295 attenuates motor and cognitive deficits following experimental brain injury in the rat.” Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 93(8):3428-33, Apr 1996.
2. McIntosh TK, Smith DH, Voddi M, Perri BR, Stutzmann JM. “Riluzole, a novel neuroprotective agent, attenuates both neurologic motor and cognitive dysfunction following experimental brain injury in the rat.” J Neurotrauma 13(12):767-80, Dec 1996.
3. Perri BR, Smith DH, Murai H, Sinson G, Saatman KE, Raghupathi R, Bartus RT, McIntosh TK. “Metabolic quantification of lesion volume following experimental traumatic brain injury in the rat.” J Neurotrauma 14(1):15-22, Jan 1997.
4. Sinson G, Perri BR, Trojanowski JQ, Flamm ES, McIntosh TK: “Neurotropin infusion improves cognitive deficits and decreased cholinergic neuronal cell loss and apoptotic cell death following experimental traumatic brain injury.” J Neurosurg. 86(3):511-8, Mar 1997.
5. Smith DH, Perri BR, Raghupathi R, Saatman, KE, McIntosh TK: “Remacemide hydrochloride reduces cortical lesion volume following brain trauma in the rat.” Neurosci Lett. 231(3):135-8, Aug 15, 1997.
6. Perri BR, Lynch S: “Common Injuries in the Skilled Wrestler” (specific review includes pediatric cervical spine injuries). Current Opinion in Orthopedics 14:109-113, 2003.
7. Perri BR, Oyelese A, Bray RS, Johnson JP. “Classification of cervical kyphotic deformities: strategies and techniques for reconstruction surgery,” (submitted for publication).
8. Perri BR, Cooper M, Lauryssen C, Anand N: Adverse swelling associated with use of rhBMP-2 in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: a case study. (submitted to The Spine Journal 2006).
9. Anand N, Hamilton JF, Perri BR, Miraliakbar H, Goldstein T: Cantilever TLIF with structural allograft and rhBMP-2 for correction and maintenance of segmental sagittal lordosis: clinical, radiographic and functional outcome. (submitted to Spine 2006).
10. Baron E, Siddique K, Perri B, Anand N, Johnson JP. Anterior transoral resection. Operative Techniques in Orthopedics. 17:156-162, Jul 2007.
11. Perri B, Siddique K, Baron E, Lauryssen C. Acute odontoid fractures: anterior odontoid fixation. Operative Techniques in Orthopedics. 17:163-168, Jul 2007.
12. Anand N, Baron EM, Siddique K, Perri B, Bray RS. Comparison of traditional midline approach versus muscle sparring paraspinal approach for posterior non-fusion stabilization of the lumbar spine-An analysis of functional outcomes. Journal of Neurosurgery Spine 2007. Under review.
13. Mundwiler ML, Siddique K, Dym JM, Perri B, Johnson JP, Weisman MH. Complications of the spine in ankylosing spondylitis with a focus on deformity correction. Neurosurg Focus 24 (1): E6, 2008.
14. Ghostine S, Baron EM, Perri B, Jacobson P, Morsette D, Hsu FP. Thoracic cord herniation through a dural defect: description of a case and review of the literature. Surg Neurol. 2008 Jan 18 [Epub ahead of print].
15. Perri B, Ghostine S, Rapaport V, Johnson P, Siddique K: Treatment of Hyperhydrosis: Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy. Submitted to Arch Derm. 2008.
Bachelor's Degree of Science in Biology, 1986-1990 at Allegheny College, Meadville, PA. Masters in Neuroscience, 1990-1994 at University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT/ University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
Costs of Orthopedic/Knee Surgery procedures in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
|ACL Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$7500 - $8750||Enquire|
|Arthroscopy in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$3900 - $6500||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$11500 - $14500||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$12500 - $13900||Enquire|
|Knee Surgery in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$11500||Enquire|
|Meniscus Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$4900||Enquire|
|Rotator Cuff Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$7500 - $8500||Enquire|
Patient traveled to Los Algodones, Mexico to get full mouth reconstruction at Sani Dental Group.
Jack Mosca gave5 star ratings across the board to Sani Dental Group, Los Algodones, Mexico for his 13 Zirconia Crowns (front teeth).
Check out the patients
My name is Nedra D. from Moreno Valley, USA. Since I was a child, I had problems with my weight, but in high school, I managed to lose some pounds due to the physical activities I did. When I gave birth to my first son, that’s when I started to eat excessively, thus more weight gain ensued. With my petite 5’3” frame, I am heavy at 190 lbs.
Patient takes advantage of dental procedure in Sani Dental Group, Los Algodones, Mexico. Check out before and after images.
Steve was 55 years old, worked full-time as a heavy equipment operator and bridge foreman and farmed in his spare time. His vision had been deteriorating over time, but he blamed it on age and probable cataracts. After a scary instance of getting lost while driving after dark, he went to the doctor with the expectation of having cataract surgery and “fixing” his vision. The doctor told him it wasn’t cataracts at all, but Retinitis Pigmentosa and that he would probably go blind.