Fellowships & Courses:
Other: 1986-89; Allegheny College Soccer, Team Captain 1988 & 1989 seasons
1. Saatman, KE, Murai H, Bartus RT, Smith DH, Hayward NJ, Perri BR, McIntosh TK. “Calpain inhibitor AK295 attenuates motor and cognitive deficits following experimental brain injury in the rat.” Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 93(8):3428-33, Apr 1996.
2. McIntosh TK, Smith DH, Voddi M, Perri BR, Stutzmann JM. “Riluzole, a novel neuroprotective agent, attenuates both neurologic motor and cognitive dysfunction following experimental brain injury in the rat.” J Neurotrauma 13(12):767-80, Dec 1996.
3. Perri BR, Smith DH, Murai H, Sinson G, Saatman KE, Raghupathi R, Bartus RT, McIntosh TK. “Metabolic quantification of lesion volume following experimental traumatic brain injury in the rat.” J Neurotrauma 14(1):15-22, Jan 1997.
4. Sinson G, Perri BR, Trojanowski JQ, Flamm ES, McIntosh TK: “Neurotropin infusion improves cognitive deficits and decreased cholinergic neuronal cell loss and apoptotic cell death following experimental traumatic brain injury.” J Neurosurg. 86(3):511-8, Mar 1997.
5. Smith DH, Perri BR, Raghupathi R, Saatman, KE, McIntosh TK: “Remacemide hydrochloride reduces cortical lesion volume following brain trauma in the rat.” Neurosci Lett. 231(3):135-8, Aug 15, 1997.
6. Perri BR, Lynch S: “Common Injuries in the Skilled Wrestler” (specific review includes pediatric cervical spine injuries). Current Opinion in Orthopedics 14:109-113, 2003.
7. Perri BR, Oyelese A, Bray RS, Johnson JP. “Classification of cervical kyphotic deformities: strategies and techniques for reconstruction surgery,” (submitted for publication).
8. Perri BR, Cooper M, Lauryssen C, Anand N: Adverse swelling associated with use of rhBMP-2 in anterior cervical discectomy and fusion: a case study. (submitted to The Spine Journal 2006).
9. Anand N, Hamilton JF, Perri BR, Miraliakbar H, Goldstein T: Cantilever TLIF with structural allograft and rhBMP-2 for correction and maintenance of segmental sagittal lordosis: clinical, radiographic and functional outcome. (submitted to Spine 2006).
10. Baron E, Siddique K, Perri B, Anand N, Johnson JP. Anterior transoral resection. Operative Techniques in Orthopedics. 17:156-162, Jul 2007.
11. Perri B, Siddique K, Baron E, Lauryssen C. Acute odontoid fractures: anterior odontoid fixation. Operative Techniques in Orthopedics. 17:163-168, Jul 2007.
12. Anand N, Baron EM, Siddique K, Perri B, Bray RS. Comparison of traditional midline approach versus muscle sparring paraspinal approach for posterior non-fusion stabilization of the lumbar spine-An analysis of functional outcomes. Journal of Neurosurgery Spine 2007. Under review.
13. Mundwiler ML, Siddique K, Dym JM, Perri B, Johnson JP, Weisman MH. Complications of the spine in ankylosing spondylitis with a focus on deformity correction. Neurosurg Focus 24 (1): E6, 2008.
14. Ghostine S, Baron EM, Perri B, Jacobson P, Morsette D, Hsu FP. Thoracic cord herniation through a dural defect: description of a case and review of the literature. Surg Neurol. 2008 Jan 18 [Epub ahead of print].
15. Perri B, Ghostine S, Rapaport V, Johnson P, Siddique K: Treatment of Hyperhydrosis: Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy. Submitted to Arch Derm. 2008.
Bachelor's Degree of Science in Biology, 1986-1990 at Allegheny College, Meadville, PA. Masters in Neuroscience, 1990-1994 at University of Hartford, West Hartford, CT/ University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia.
Costs of Orthopedic/Knee Surgery procedures in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
|ACL Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$7500 - $8750||Enquire|
|Arthroscopy in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$3900 - $6500||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$11500 - $14500||Enquire|
|Knee Replacement Total or Partial in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$12500 - $13900||Enquire|
|Knee Surgery in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$11500||Enquire|
|Meniscus Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$4900||Enquire|
|Rotator Cuff Repair in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico||$7500 - $8500||Enquire|
Satisfied patient after professional dental procedure at Sani Dental Group Los Algodones, Mexico.
I would like to thank Dr. Jorge Maytorena and his staff for the courtesy and professional manner in which they handled my recent medical procedure.
Porcelain Veneers in Mexico are performed by using the best materials for a natural shine and look of the teeth where the veneers are applied. Evolution Implant Center dentists are ensuring nothing is left to chance when it comes to your smile.
See how the highest standards and advanced technology put a smile on the faces of former patients.
See the before and after porcelain veneers images from the clinic in Los Algodones, Mexico.
On my last visit in September 2007 I received the usual treatments from Dr Gonzalez but additionally had some placenta implants in my legs. I believe this has helped me. My drop foot on my left side has improved and I can walk on my tiptoes, which I have not been able to do for years. This is only after 2 weeks so I believe I will improve even more.
Check out the patients