1. One year rotating internship at the Command Hospital Western Command Chandigarh from 12th December 1977.
2. One year houseman in the department of Orthopedics Christian Medical College Ludhiana from 1st July
1979 to 30th June 1980.
3. Junior Register in the Department of Orthopedics Christian Christian Medical College Ludhiana from 1st July
1981 to 31st December 1981
4. Senior Register in the Department of Orthopedics Christian Medical College Ludhiana from 1st July 1981 to
31st December 1981
5. Chief Resident in the Department of Orthopedics Christian Medical College Ludhiana from 1st January 1982
to 25th September 1982.
6. Resident Department of Surgery Jehangir Nursing Home Pune from 20th December 1982 to 20th October
7. Chief Resident Department of Orthopedics K.E.M Hospital Pune 21st October 1983 to 30th January 1984
8. Consultant Orthopedics Surgeon, Pravara Rural Hospital & Medical College, Loni District Ahemdnagar 1st
February 1984 to 31st May 1985.
9. Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon with Following Attachments:
a) Mayura Nursing Home since 1985
b) Sevakshetra Hospital since 1987
c) Bangalore Kidney Foundation since 1987
d) Bharathi Nursing Home since 1989
e) Bangalore Hospital since 1990
f) Bangalore Children Hospital since 1992
g) The Mallya Hospital since 1992
h) Spastic Society of Karnataka since 1992
i) The Kodikal clinic since 1995
j) The Fortis Hospitals
k) Nova Medical centers
Submitted thesis for M.S entitled “ EARLY OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT OF CONGENTIAL TALIPES EQUINO VARUS”
1. Have addressed IMA meeting in Bangalore , Chikkaballapur, Chikamangalore,
c ) Total Hip & Knee Replacement
d) Low Back pain
e) Pediatric orthopedic early detection of problems.
2. Rotary Clubs of Bangalore on:
A) Lumber pain
B) Osteoarthritis and knee pain
3. Corporate Lectures at
4. Participated in World Net Medicine Live at Infosys
5. Bangalore Orthopedic Society:
A) Late complication of septic Arthritis in pediatric patients
B) An unusual case of Sub acute Osteomylits in Pediatric patients.
C) Chairman at POSICON session on ILIZAROV FIXATOR 1999.
D) Chairman at POSICON session on SEPTIC ARTHRITIS 2004
E) Chairman at KOACON session on TOTAL KNEE ARTHOPASTY 2005.
F) Coordinator for Live DEMONSTRATION of F.S TOTAL KNEE ARTHOPASTY by Dr. Samuelson at BM HOSPITAL –
6. INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS 45TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE PAPER PRESENTATION: Soft Tissue
Surgery in Poliometitis
1. TRAUMA FRESH:
Have managed successfully:
2. TRAUMA LATE: Wide and sound experience in the management of:
3 ARTHOSCOPY: Have been doing knee arthroscopy (diagnostic) since 1985 and 9Surgical) from 1992
4 ARTHOPLASTY: Vast experience in KNEE & HIP REPLACEMENTS SINCE 1988.Have done around 300 TKRs
And more than 100 revisional TKRs
5. PAEDIATRIC ORTHOPEDICS:
Since 1992 have been especially interested in pediatric orthopedics and have undertaken corrective surgery for CTEV , D.D.H SCFE,PERTHES, and CEREBRAL PALSY.
A) CLINICAL TUTOR AT CHRISTIAN MEDICAL COLLEGE LUDHIANA UNIVERSITY OF PUNJAB FROM 1980-1982
B) SET UP THE DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDICS PRAVARA MEDICAL COLLEGE LONI MAHARASTRA (UNIVERSITY OF PUNE) FROM 1984-1985
a) BASIC COURSE CONDUCTED BY A.O (SWISS)
b) ADVANCE COURSE A.O (SWISS)
c) INDO GERMAN ORTHOPAEDIC FELLOWSHIP.
1) LIFE MEMBER INDIAN ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
2) LIFE MEMBER KARNATAKA ORTHOPAEDIC ASSOCIATION
3) LIFE MEMBER PAEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDIC SOCITY OF INDIA
4) LIFE MEMBER PUNE ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY
5) MEMBER OF EXCUTIVE COUNSIL PAEDIATRIC ORTHOPAEDIC SOCIETY OF INDIA (2002-2004)
6) MEMBER ORGANISING COMMITTEE POSICON 1999
7) MEMBER ORGANISING COMMITTEE KOACON 2003, 2005