Quick Return to Work with Hernia Repair Packages in Tijuana Mexico by Ciplastic
Ciplastic provides cost effective package for Hernia Repair in Tijuana Mexico. Get free quotes for top centers at PlacidWay. Looking to get back to work as quickly as possible after a hernia surgery? Ciplastic offers affordable packages for Hernia Repair Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico. These packages are designed to help you recover quickly and get back to your normal routine. Book a consultation with Ciplastic today to learn more about their hernia repair packages.
Table of Content
What is Hernia Repair Surgery
Hernia repair surgery is a procedure to fix a hernia. A hernia occurs when an organ or tissue protrudes through a weak spot in the surrounding muscle or connective tissue. Hernia Surgery in Tijuana Mexico can be performed using either open or laparoscopic techniques. Open hernia repair surgery involves making an incision in the skin to access the hernia. Laparoscopic hernia repair surgery is performed through several small incisions in the skin. A lighted instrument called a laparoscope is inserted into one of the incisions to help the surgeon see inside the abdominal cavity. Surgery to repair a hernia is usually performed as an outpatient procedure, meaning you won't have to stay overnight in
NOTICE: You must make a deposit of $ 500 USD to formalize your surgery, the rest must be transferred to our account TWO WEEKS before the day of your surgery.
- Preoperative Studies 100 USD
- Postoperative Medication 100 USD
- BMI above 50 + 500 USD (Only If Patient Has a Body Mass Index Over 50)
- Laparoscopic Way + 500 USD (Only If Indicated By the Doctor)
Are you experiencing pain in your abdomen or groin area? You might have a hernia. Hernias happen when there's a weak spot in the abdominal wall and an organ or tissue pushes through. If the hernia isn't severe, you might not need surgery. For more serious cases, hernia repair surgery is performed.
Hernia Surgery in Tijuana Mexico is usually done as an outpatient procedure. This means you won't need to stay overnight in the hospital. The surgeon will make a small incision in your groin area and push the tissue back into place. Then, they'll close up the weak spot with stitches or a synthetic mesh. The whole procedure usually takes less than an hour.
Here are several advantages that you can find through Laparoscopic Surgery in Tijuana Mexico by Ciplastic:
- 24/7 Online Consultation and Reservation
- Get top quality hernia surgery from certified surgeon
- Affordable Cost
- 5 Board Certifications
- 16+ Years of Experience
- Time of use of the medical facilities.
- Supplies needed for your surgery.
- IV medications needed for your surgery.
- Medical and nursing fees.
- Anesthetic procedure.
- Complete and personalized post surgical follow up from a health professional.
- Food adequate to your needs.
- Snacks and healthy drinks
- Smart TV with all the facilities related.
- Air conditioning / heating
- Free valuation consultation by the bariatric surgeon
- Medical supplies needed for your surgery
- 1 incentive deep breathing exerciser
- 1 pair of compression stockings
- Use of the operative room
- Surgical team fees during the surgery (bariatric surgeon, assistants, anesthesiologist, surgical nurse)
- Preoperative evaluation by an internal medicine specialist
- Evaluation by bariatric psychology
- Pre-Op and Post-Op nutritional evaluation
- Premium Endostapler Kit
- Follow-up program by CiBariatric medical team for 12 months
- Information and nutritional counseling for 12 months
- Additional discount in case of requiring any plastic surgery (Ciplastic) later
- Complete blood count
- Blood chemistry of 36 elements (comprehensive metabolic panel)
- Serum electrolites (calcium, phosphorus and magnesium)
- Coagulation time test (pt, ptt and inr)
- Liver function test
- Lipid profile
- Glycosylated hemoglobin a1c
- Viral panel
- Blood pregnancy test
- PCR Covid-19 test
- Doesn’t include other expenses, special medications, additional studies (in case of being required)
- Enoxaparin (35 dlls per dose; 6 would be required)
- 40 USD (per night) additional person at the recovery house
- AMCPER: Asociacion de Cirugia Plastica, Estetica y Reconstructiva,
- ASPS: American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- ISAPS: International Society of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgeons
- CMCOEM: Colegio Mexicano de Cirugia para la Obesidad y Enfermedades Metabolicas AC
Have you ever considered having Hernia Surgery in Tijuana Mexico? Here are some reasons why it could be the right choice for you. Firstly, the cost of surgery in Tijuana is much lower than in the United States. Secondly, you can schedule your surgery for a time that is convenient for you. Thirdly, the surgeons in Tijuana are highly skilled and experienced. Fourthly, the hospitals in Tijuana meet or exceed international standards. Fifthly, you will receive personalized attention from your surgeon and hospital staff. Lastly, after your surgery, you can relax and recover in the beautiful city of Tijuana.
A hernia occurs when an organ or tissue protrudes through a weak point in the surrounding muscle or connective tissue. Hernias can occur anywhere in the body, but are most common in the abdominal area.
Hernia Repair in Tijuana Mexico is performed to close the hole in the muscle or connective tissue and prevent the protrusion of organs or tissues. The type of surgery will depend on the location and severity of the hernia.
Recovery time will depend on the type of surgery that was performed. Most people can expect to return to their normal activities within a few weeks. However, it is important to avoid strenuous activity for at least six weeks to allow the incision to heal properly.
Today is the day to take control of your hernia. Don't wait any longer. Placidway can help you get the best Hernia Repair in Tijuana Mexico. Call us today and book a consultation. We'll help you every step of the way.