in Istanbul, Turkey
Eye Surgery is made easy when you have
top technology in expert hands!
What is Vitrectomy Surgery?
Pars plana vitrectomy commonly known as vitrectomy surgery is among the most common procedures used for treating vitreo-retinal diseases such as:
- Retinal detachment
- Vitreous hemorrhage
- Proliferative diabetic retinopathy
- Epiretinal membrane
- Macular hole.
Vitrectomy is a minimally invasive eye surgery where the eye surgeon makes multiple microscopic incisions including periotomy (the opening of the conjunctiva) and sclerotomy (sclera surgery in retinal detachment) to remove most of the vitreous.
Advantages of Vitrectomy Surgery in Istanbul, Turkey
- Highly effective in retinal detachment (traction on the original tears is decreased and additional tears are less likely (perhaps not a giant retinal tear))
- Rapid Healing due to minimal surgical trauma.
- Birinci’s 25 gauge systems require no stitches
- Vitrectomy is very gentle operation
- No change in refraction (For comparison - with a scleral buckle surgery, the eye becomes elongated causing induced myopia and/or significant astigmatism).
- Short surgery - usually requiring under 30' to perform.
Birinci Eye Hospital’s
Vitrectomy Surgery Cost Istanbul, Turkey
Surgery and hospital stay include:
- Ophthalmology Examination
- OCT (Macula) Anaylsis
- OCT (RNFL) Analysis
- B Scan USG Analysis
- FFA (Fluorscein Fundus Angiography)
- Anterior Segment Analysis
- Posterior Segment Analysis
- Blood Investigations
- Vitrectomy Surgery (with silicone oil or gas)
- General Anesthesia
Included in the Vitrectomy Surgery Price:
- Welcome at Airport
- Transfers (Birinci Eye Hospital/Airport)
- Accommodation with Companion (Full Board)
- Post-op control
- First Medications
- Interpreter 24/7
AILNA CARLA MCCARTHY Testimonial
"One of my friends recommended me this hospital, and I came from Germany. The hospital is very clean and all the people are very kind. I can recommend this hospital to everybody."
Why Choose Birinci Eye Hospital?
- Specialist doctors in Eye Surgeries (Invasive & Non-Invasive)
- Latest technology availability
- Comfortable 5 Star Accommodation
- Highest certifications for Eye Surgery Hospitals.
Click below to fill in the form and get a free quote
for your specific condition!