Best Package for Liposuction in Dominican Republic - $2,800
Cheap Liposuction in the Dominican Republic
Do you need to reshape areas of your body that have most likely not responded to standard diet and exercise? Liposuction may be the best option for you, especially if you consider traveling to the Dominican Republic for plastic surgery!
Liposuction in the Dominican Republic improves body contour by removing fat cells between the skin and the underlying muscles. Liposuction is meant to be a sculpting procedure for the abdomen and waist, hips, and thighs, but also for the cheeks, chin, and neck. Although liposuction can be used to jumpstart a weight loss program, it is not an effective treatment for cellulite, stretch marks, or sagging skin. Liposuction is one of the most popular procedures in the field of plastic surgery because of its simplicity and effectiveness.
How Does Liposuction Work?
- Small stainless steel tubes (cannulas) are inserted into the body through tiny incisions.
- The tubes dislodge fat deposits, which are then suctioned out with a surgical vacuum or syringe.
- Liposuction is often combined with other procedures, such as tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, to maximize results.
Benefits of Liposuction in the Dominican Republic
- Improves the contour of your body, boosts your self-esteem.
- Some medical conditions may benefit from liposuction, including lipomas, gynecomastia, lipodystrophy syndrome.
- Safely removes the fat.
- Reduces cellulite.
- Sculpts areas of the body that exercise and diet don’t seem to impact.
Cost of Liposuction in Dominican Republic
The Liposuction cost in the Dominican Republic starts from $2,800. However, the treatment cost may vary according to the condition of the patient.
Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis.
Length of Stay: 0-1 Day.
The duration may vary depending upon the condition of the patient and the chosen procedure of treatment
Lipo in Dominican Republic Package Inclusions
- Certified hospital
- Use of OR
- Use of Recovery Room
- Surgeon Fees
- Anesthesiologist Fees
- Surgical Team Fees
- Surgical Supplies expenses
Lipo in Dominican Republic Package Exclusions
- Airport pick-up/drop-off
List of Required Pre-Op Tests for Lipoplasty
- Complete Blood Count (CBC)
- Pregnancy test to check if the woman has attended menopause
- ECG, etc
- Psychological assessment
Liposuction Surgery Procedure
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that removes fat from the body. It can be performed on various parts of the body, including the abdomen, thighs, arms, and neck. Liposuction is often combined with other procedures, such as tummy tucks and breast reduction surgery. The procedure is usually performed under general anesthesia, which means that the patient is asleep during the surgery.
Common Types of Liposuction
- Tumescent liposuction or suction-assisted liposuction (SAL)
- Power-assisted liposuction (PAL)
- Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL)
- Vaser liposuction (is a variation of UAL)
- Laser-assisted liposuction (LAL)
Things to Know Before Liposuction
If you are considering liposuction, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, the surgery is not meant for weight loss. Liposuction is best suited for patients who are at or near their ideal body weight but have pockets of stubborn fat that they would like removed.
Second, Liposuction is not a replacement for exercise and healthy eating. The results of Liposuction are not permanent, and patients will need to maintain a healthy lifestyle in order to keep the fat from returning.
Finally, Liposuction is a surgical procedure
Who is the Best Candidates for Liposuction?
- Patients with excessive subcutaneous fat, which is resistant to diet and exercise.
- Patients who are near normal weight and wish to change the contours of their bodies.
- Patients with localized fat collections, and healthy elastic skin.
- Any person who has realistic expectations, and is in good health.
Patients who are not taking certain drugs that may increase the risk of bleeding.
Women who are not pregnant or nursing.
Tummy Tuck & Liposuction in dominican republic Before and After
FAQs about Liposuction:
Liposuction is a popular cosmetic procedure that can help to contour the body by removing excess fat from specific areas. If you are considering liposuction, you may have a few questions about the procedure. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions about liposuction:
What is Liposuction?
Liposuction is a surgical procedure that uses suction to remove excess fat from different areas of the body, such as the thighs, abdomen, and arms. Liposuction can be performed on both men and women and can help to sculpt and contour the body.
How is Liposuction Performed?
Liposuction is usually performed using a small, narrow tube called a cannula. The cannula is inserted into the treatment area through a small incision. Once in place, the cannula is used to suction out excess fat. Liposuction can be performed under local anesthesia, which numbs the treatment area, or general anesthesia, which puts you to sleep during the procedure.
What Are the Side Effects of Liposuction?
Liposuction is generally safe when performed by a qualified surgeon. However, as with any surgery, there are some risks associated with liposuction.
Why Choose Dominican Republic for Liposuction?
Liposuction in the Dominican Republic is a popular option for patients looking to have the procedure done. The country has many reputable surgeons who offer competitive pricing. In addition, the Dominican Republic offers a number of amenities, such as beaches and resorts, that can make the recovery process more enjoyable.
For more details on cheap packages for liposuction in the Dominican Republic, please click the button below!