Best IVF Package in Mexicali Mexico
IVF, In Vitro Fertilization, Assisted Reproduction, Fertility Treatment, Infertility, Fertilization | Assisted Reproduction | Fertility Treatment | Infertility | Family Hospital, Mexicali, Mexico
Best IVF Package in Mexicali, Mexico
IVF is a well-known assisted reproductive technology that helps couples to conceive. The fertilization process takes place in the laboratory rather than inside the woman's body.
This technique involves placing an egg in contact with 20 000, 30 000 sperm in a Petri dish, leaving incubating amidst a special culture for fertilization to occur. Under controlled conditions of temperature, oxygen concentration, carbon dioxide, moisture and special culture media.
Why Couples Seek IVF?
When couples are having problems with conceiving a child, sometimes the only option is to go for some type of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Choosing IVF for having a genetically connected baby is a major decision in any couple's life. It takes a lot for them to actually accept the fact that they are not able to have babies in a normal way and move towards assistant programs.
Infertility is a problem that many couples struggle with nowadays. Along with the strong desire of having a complete family and giving birth to the baby that would fill your life with love and happiness, more and more people are seeking for solutions.
Benefits of IVF
- Overcoming infertility issues
- Gives the chance of having a baby at the desired moment
- Increases chances of conception
- Increases chances of a healthy pregnancy and child
- Decreased chances of miscarriage
- You can have control over time
- You can use donated sperm and/or eggs
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Performed by qualified and experienced fertility experts
Cost, inclusions, exclusions
At Family Hospital the price for the IVF procedure starts at $7,500.
- Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
- Ground transportation to and from the hospital from the Yuma or San Diego Airport
- 12 hours of recovery in hospital room after extraction and embryo transfer
- All surgeon consultations and IVF injections
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- All pre-operative testing and exams
- Extra hotel nights
- Meals and medications outside the hospital
- Extra hospital nights
Why choose Family Hospital?
- Internationally trained staff
- Some of the most experienced IVF specialists in the world
- Innovative technologies for in vitro fertilization techniques
- Accredited, certified and affordable services
If you want to find out more about the IVF procedure offered by Family Hospital, please contact us!