Best IVF Package in Mexicali, Mexico
IVF is a well-known assisted reproductive technology used to help couples conceive. The fertilization process takes place in the laboratory rather than inside the woman's body.
This technique involves placing an egg in contact with 20 000, 30 000 sperm in a Petri dish, leaving incubating amidst a special culture for fertilization to occur. Under controlled conditions of temperature, oxygen concentration, carbon dioxide, moisture and special culture media.
Benefits of IVF
- Overcoming infertility issues
- Gives the chance of having a baby at the desired moment
- Increases chances of conception
- Increases chances of a healthy pregnancy and child
Cost, inclusions, exclusions
At Family Hospital the price for the IVF procedure starts at $7,500.
- Necessary transportation between hospital and hotel
- Ground transportation to and from the hospital from the Yuma or San Diego Airport
- 12 hours of recovery in hospital room after extraction and embryo transfer
- All surgeon consultations and IVF injections
- All related surgical costs: surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay, nursing care
- All pre-operative testing and exams
- Extra hotel nights
- Meals and medications outside the hospital
- Extra hospital nights
Why choose Family Hospital?
- Internationally trained staff
- Some of the most experienced IVF specialists in the world
- Innovative technologies for in vitro fertilization techniques
- Accredited, certified and affordable services
If you want to find out more about the IVF procedure offered by Family Hospital, please contact us!