Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes in Mexico City, Mexico
Diabetes Disease Overview
Diabetes is a disease characterized by impaired glucose, lipid and protein metabolism, determined either by reduced secretion of insulin or lack of response of the tissues to insulin’s action.
Some typical symptoms of diabetes are: thirst, dry mouth, polyuria (eliminating large amounts of urine), fatigue, polydipsia (consumption of large amounts of fluids), weight loss, and excessive hunger.
Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes Overview
The treatment uses allogeneic cells from fat that are cultivated and multiplied in certified laboratories by COFEPRIS (Mexico's Health Regulator). The duration of the treatment is 10 days - 1st day to travel to Mexico, 2nd to 9th day for treatment - IV applications of stem cell therapy, 10th day return home.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes
- Stem cells are capable of transforming and replacing damaged cells.
- Stem cells are derived from the patient's own adipose tissue, therefore, they are completely natural and there are no side effects usually recorded.
- It is a new, innovative therapy.
Cost, Inclusions and Exclusions
At MexStemCells Clinic (Mexico City, Mexico), the stem cell therapy for diabetes package’s price begins from $8,000.
The package includes: the procedure itself and civil responsibility insurance for patients that covers them in case they have incidents or accidents in the airport, hotel, transportation, their way to the clinic and their staying in general.
The package excludes: transportation, accommodation, personal expenses.
However, the clinic has an agreement with a tour operator in Mexico and can offer and book plane reservations, hotel reservations, ground transportation (airport-hotel-clinic-hotel-airport).
Why Choose Us?
- The clinic is certified for stem cell treatment by the Ministry of Health in Mexico for the Treatment of Chronic Degenerative Disorders through Stem Cell Therapy and the clinic's team of specialists is certified for stem cell transplantation.
- Each and every case is evaluated by the clinic's specialists in order to determine if the patient is a suitable candidate for treatment.
- Safety and effectiveness.
- For over 10 years the clinic's team has researched and refined their Cell Regeneration and Regenerative medicine treatments for therapeutic purposes.
- High-quality services.
- Highly trained medical team.
- Thousands of patients have found relief with MexStemCells Clinic's advanced cell therapy, which offered them a real solution for medical conditions which didn't respond to traditional procedures or medication.
- Innovative medical procedures.
- The patient is informed about the procedure and everything she/he needs to know before the treatment is done.
Know your options! Find out all about the stem cell therapy package for diabetes offered by MexStemCells! Get in touch with us!
Stem Cell Therapy is still an experimental treatment. Any information related to stem cell therapy provided in this website is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to replace a consultation with a licensed physician nor be construed as medical advice or any emergency health need you may be expecting.