Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis in the Czech Republic
Multiple Sclerosis Overview
Multiple sclerosis is a chronic disease of the central nervous system - myelin is lost in multiple areas. This loss of myelin forms a scar tissue called sclerosis; demyelinated areas are also known as plaques or lesions. The nerves affected are unable to conduct electrical impulses to and from the brain.
Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis Overview
As part of the body's repair system, stem cells are able to replace the damaged/destroyed cells. In addition, stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis may repair the patient’s immune system, preventing it from auto-attacking.
Benefits of Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis
- Stem cells can be able to repair the patient's immune system.
- Stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis is a new treatment researched in hundreds of specialized international clinics and research centres across the world.
- Stem cells can transform and replace cells that have been destroyed /damaged.
What is the Cost of Stem Cell Multiple Sclerosis Treatment in the Czech Republic?
In the Czech Republic, the stem cell therapy for multiple sclerosis package’s price starts from 12,000 EUR/$13,620 approximately. Complex 3-day Stem Cell Therapy Program - contains Vitamin and Detoxification Intravenous Therapy, Intravenous Stem Cell Therapy and Magnetotherapy for further stem cell activation
Note: This is an estimated price and the exact cost of the treatment will be decided after the physical check-up.
The price mentioned above includes:
- 3 days of treatment
- Outpatient-consultation and blood test, matching stem cell samples, stem cell preparation
- Airport-hospital-airport transfer
- Airplane tickets
- Personal expenses
Why Choose the Czech Republic for Multiple Scelorisi Stem Cell Treatment?
- Extended experience in performing stem cell therapies
- Highly trained and experienced medical team
- Welcoming and friendly environment
- The latest technology used
- Customizable treatment packages
For more details on Multiple Sclerosis Stem Cell Treatment in the Czech Republic, click the button below: