All-on-6 Dental Implants in Cancun, Mexico - $12,500
Teeth Replacement with All-on-6 Implants in Cancun, Mexico
All-on-6 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico are suitable for patients who’ve lost or are about to lose multiple or even all of their teeth. Also, those who want to avoid wearing dentures or those who’ve had unpleasant previous experiences with dental prosthetics.The procedure is an aesthetic solution for patients who are looking for a fixed bridge for any arch of the mouth. This method can be used in both the upper and lower jaws.
Cost of the All on 6 Dental Implants in Cancun, Mexico
The average cost of all-on-6 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico is $12,500. In comparison, in the US & Canada the average cost is $27,000 to $28,000.
All-on-6 Package Inclusions
- Free 7 day 6-night hotel accommodation in Cancun Hotel Zone
- Transportation- pick-up drop off to/from the airport and hotel transfers
- Case Manager Assistance.
All on 6 Package Exclusions
- Hotel stay.
All on 6 Dental Implants Advantages
- Reduced recovery time
- The system allows the prosthesis to be aesthetically pleasing for a longer period of time
- The procedure improves dental functionality
- Minimizes the surgical procedures, as well as the treatment time
- Provides a natural-looking appearance of the teeth
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Adds time to the prosthesis' life
Why Choose All on 6 Dental Implants in Cancun, Mexico?
- Patients crossing the border to choose dental care can save up to 70% compared to their home country
- The medical centers uses the best materials for dental work
- The top priority of the medical team is sterilization and infection control
- Using cutting-edge technology, the patient can have all the dental work done in less time, therefore spending less time on the dental chair
- All the dentists are USA board-certified and patients have access to their credentials at any time
- The clinic offers a guarantee for up to 10 years for dental work
FAQs About Dental Implants in Cancun, Mexico
Is Cancun, Mexico safe for dental treatment?
Yes. Some clinics inCancun, Mexico regularly treat patients from the States and Canada. Observe diligence while choosing the clinic for your dental implants. Board certification, qualification and accredited clinics are signal of quality dental treatment.
How can I take care of my dental implants?
Diet and hygiene are crucial in ensuring healthy implants.
Eat soft and easy to chew foods until the implant site is completely healed. Avoid hard and sticky foods like nuts, candies, cheese, and meat.
Good oral hygiene prevents infections and implant failure. Brush twice daily with a soft brush without hurting your implant site. Rinse your mouth with a non-alcoholic mouthwash after every meal.
Smoking and chewing tobacco should be avoided at all costs. They may delay the healing and cause infection.
Do Mexican dentists provide a warranty on their work?
Yes, some dentists may provide 2 – 5 year warranty on their dental work, which is subject to meeting terms and conditions of the clinic.
Find out all about the all on 6 dental implants in Cancun, Mexico by clicking the contact button below!