The Most Affordable Tummy Tuck Package in Cuba
Tummy Tuck, Tummy Tuck Package, Tummy Tuck Cost, Cosmetic Surgery, CUBANDHEALTH, Havana, Cuba
The Most Affordable Tummy Tuck Package in Cuba
A tummy tuck is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures to reduce fats accumulated in our waistlines. This procedure helps in firming the abs and tones the belly muscles. CUBANHEALTH is the most affordable centers for your tummy tuck procedure. It not only gives you opportunities to avail best packages from expert doctors but also lets you explore the best destinations of Cuba.
Tummy Tuck Package Details
- Arrival and consultation of the patient upon arrival on day 1. Transfer is provided from airport to clinic and hotel on the same day. Consultation includes blood work and results are ready in 3 days. Upon consultation doctor will schedule surgery as per hospital/surgeon's availability 3 days after consultation at the minimum
- No further transportation is provided and the patient must find out how to move around. Private driver, private taxi, regular taxi or transportation services provided by our partner.
- Assuming the surgery is performed on day 3, the patient needs to stay at the hospital for 5 days
- Medications and supplies while at the hospital are not included and the patient must pay these in advance. If there is any surplus, this will be refunded to the patient in CUC, otherwise patient will be charged with pending amount.
- Patient must stay for 15 days after discharge or as per instructed by the doctor.
- Departure transfer hotel to airport is also provided.
What’s included in Tummy Tuck Package in Cuba?
1. 5 nights hospital stay with meals
2. Nursing and medical care
4. Preop bloodwork
5. Breast ultrasound
6. After surgery care
7. Medical fees
9. Airport pick up and drop off
What’s Not Included in Tummy Tuck Package in Cuba?
1. Visa fee
2. Hotel accommodation
3. Ground transportation between hotel to the hospital
5. Garment (you MUST bring it with you)
Cost of Tummy Tuck Package at CUBANHEALTH
The total cost of the procedure is $3050 USD.
Note: The price may vary depending upon the exchange rate.
Installment and Payment Details
- 1st installment: $360 USD fee is required to be transacted via bank transfer/credit card in the USA to book the appointment
- 2nd installment: Medicines and supplies: 300 CUC (Cuban local currency) payable at the Hospital in Cuba before your surgery. If there is any surplus after surgery, the hospital will proceed to refund. If exceeding the stipulated amount, the patient must pay the difference.
- 3rd installment: 2390 CUC payable at the Hospital in Cuba for surgery.
The only currency accepted in Cuba is Cuban Convertible Peso (CUC). The exchange rate is approximate 3 %. In case of USD, a 10% tax is added. You can exchange your money at the exchange house at the airport. The following currencies are accepted for exchange: USD (not recommended), CAD, EUR, Pounds, Francs, Yen and MXN.
Note: YOU MUST STAY IN CUBA FOR 15 DAYS UNTIL STITCHES ARE REMOVED. The present quote was elaborated with the information sent by the patient and is subject to change after the physical examination. The medical center is not responsible for any complications if the patient decides to fly out before the timing proposed. Medications, fluids, blood and any other not included in the quote will be invoiced as per actual.
Benefits of Choosing CUBANDHEALTH Tummy Tuck Package
CUBANHEALTH is highly experienced in the field of Tummy Tuck surgery in Cuba. They emphasize the best results and the safety of the patients. However, all patients who will undergo a surgery must stop antidepressants, blood thinners at least 15 days prior to surgery.
Hospitalization is in a private room with full bathroom, television with national and International channels and includes meals for the patient. Additional companion is 50 CUC (Cuban Convertible Peso) for lodging and meals. The present quote is valid for 30 days.
You can enter with a tourist visa for 15 - 30 days. In case your treatment will extend longer, the hospital will take charge of medical visa coordination. You can purchase your tourist visa at the travel agency where you will purchase your airfare, at your departure airport or at Havana airport upon your arrival. Usually, the price is $25 USD.
Migratory regulations require you must travel to Cuba with medical insurance with coverage at the island. If you don’t have this insurance, you can purchase it for 5 CUC per day per person at Havana airport.
Payment Mode: At the hospital, you can pay with Visa or MasterCard credit cards that haven’t been issued by US banks or with CUC cash. No cashier checks are accepted.
Why Choose Us?
- We work with internationally recognized Cuban hospitals and clinics and world-class medical experts located all over the country.
- We offer coverage to every medical specialty.
- We offer specialized advice and personalized services based on each patient's issues, income, and preferences.
- We offer top-notch services at affordable prices.
- We facilitate quick access to the necessary medical treatments and procedures.
- We provide direct access to a prestigious health network.
For more information about the Tummy Tuck Package in Cuba, please contact us!