Best Treatment Package for IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico
Affordable IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico: Customized Treatment Plans
When couples are having problems with conceiving a child, sometimes the only option is to go for some type of In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
The gender selection technique is the only method which can virtually guarantee the gender of the child because embryos are tested for gender before they are implanted in the womb. The eggs are harvested from the female patients who are interested in gender selection and a sperm sample is taken from the father (or donor) and the embryos are created in the lab for later implantation. These embryos are subject to a biopsy procedure on the third day of growth that allows for a single cell to be analyzed for male or female chromosomes. The success rates for this technique are between 97% and 99%.
Tijuana, Mexico is renowned as an ideal destination for patients who want to undergo IVF with Gender Selection. There are numerous world-class clinics that offer affordable and comprehensive packages for those wanting to bring home their bundle of joy.
Cost of IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico
The cost of IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico is typically around $11,000, but this figure can fluctuate based on the specific medical requirements and circumstances of each patient. This variation in cost may be influenced by factors such as the complexity of the patient's case, the number of IVF cycles needed, and any additional treatments or tests that might be required during the process.
Moreover, it's important to consider potential extra expenses, such as medications, follow-up visits, and any necessary accommodations during the stay in Tijuana, as these can also impact the overall financial investment for the treatment.
|Cost in USD
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory report analysis. Any additional medication, tests, and/or other medical condition the doctor may diagnose during the procedure will be at an additional cost.
- Medical fees
- Medicine for the ovulation induction
- Gender selection
- Medications at home
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- Follicular evaluation
- Tubal patency test
- Ultrasound scan
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
Factors that Affect Package Price
You may find that same provider is offering different package prices for IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Choice of gender
- Premature ovarian failure (menopause)
- Very poor egg quality
- Poor response to ovarian stimulation
- Significantly elevated day 3 follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) level
- Very low antral follicle counts on ultrasound
- Advanced female age, such as over about 39-40
Specialists at the clinic would ask to go for some tests to confirm your follicles. Based on the results of these tests, doctors may prefer to hold a telephonic conversation with the patient and explain the procedure.
Benefits of IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico
- High quality infertility treatment
- Best infertility solutions
- Best-in-the-industry price
- Promotes happy married life
- Performed by qualified and experienced doctors Highly successful treatment
- Highly skilled staff
- Perfect, army quality facilities
- Personalized treatment
Complexity Level: Medium
How to Reach Tijuana Mexico for IVF?
Reaching Tijuana, Mexico for IVF treatment is relatively straightforward, especially for patients traveling from the United States or other international locations. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to get there:
1. Flight Arrangements
- From the U.S. and Other Countries: The most convenient way to reach Tijuana is by flying into the San Diego International Airport (SAN) in the United States. This airport is just a short drive away from the U.S.-Mexico border.
- Direct Flights: For some travelers, direct flights to Tijuana International Airport (TIJ) may be available. TIJ is well-connected with several Mexican cities and some U.S. locations.
2. Cross-Border Transportation
- From San Diego: Once you arrive in San Diego, there are various transportation options to cross the border into Tijuana, including rental cars, taxis, or shuttle services.
- Cross Border Xpress (CBX): An exclusive pedestrian skybridge called the Cross Border Xpress connects the Tijuana International Airport directly to a terminal in San Diego. This option is convenient for travelers flying into Tijuana.
3. Accommodation and Local Travel
- Hotels: Tijuana has a range of accommodation options, from budget hotels to luxury resorts. Some IVF clinics might have partnerships with local hotels for discounted rates.
- Local Transportation: In Tijuana, you can use taxis, rental cars, or ride-sharing services for local travel. Some clinics may offer transportation services for their international patients.
4. Travel Documentation
- Passports and Visas: Ensure you have a valid passport. Depending on your nationality, a visa may or may not be required. U.S. citizens can enter Mexico without a visa for short visits.
- Tourist Card: If staying for more than 72 hours or traveling beyond the border zone, a tourist card (Forma Migratoria Múltiple) may be needed.
5. Health and Safety
- Travel Insurance: Consider purchasing travel insurance that covers medical care in Mexico.
- Safety Precautions: Stay informed about travel advisories and safety recommendations, especially in border areas.
6. Communicating with the Clinic
- Pre-Arrival: Contact your chosen IVF clinic in advance for any specific instructions or assistance they can provide regarding travel and accommodation.
- Language: While Spanish is the primary language, many clinics cater to international patients and offer services in English.
7. Cultural Awareness
- Local Customs: Familiarize yourself with local customs and currency (Mexican Peso) to make your stay more comfortable.
- Time Zone: Tijuana is in the Pacific Time Zone, which is important for scheduling appointments.
It is quite easy to get in Tijuana, Mexico, as the city is located at the junction of all major highways and railways connecting the country with the rest of the world. Tijuana International Airport is connected with all major cities across the world.
FAQs about IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico
1. What is IVF with Gender Selection?
IVF with Gender Selection, also known as sex selection, involves choosing the sex of your baby during an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle. This is typically done through Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) or Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS) to determine the gender of embryos before implantation.
2. Is Gender Selection legal in Mexico?
Yes, gender selection is legal in Mexico, including in Tijuana. Clinics in Tijuana adhere to legal and ethical guidelines while offering this service as part of their IVF programs.
3. How accurate is Gender Selection during IVF?
Gender selection techniques like PGD and PGS used during IVF have a very high accuracy rate, often above 99%, in determining and selecting the gender of the embryo.
4. What are the ethical considerations?
Gender selection is a topic of ethical debate. It's advised to consult with fertility specialists and consider the ethical implications before deciding to proceed with gender selection.
5. How does IVF with Gender Selection work in Tijuana?
The process involves standard IVF procedures, including egg retrieval and fertilization in a lab. Embryos are then screened for their gender, and the desired embryo is implanted in the uterus.
6. What is the success rate of IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana?
Success rates can vary depending on several factors including maternal age, specific clinic success rates, and overall health. It's important to consult with the chosen clinic for detailed success statistics.
7. Are there any risks associated with Gender Selection?
The risks are similar to standard IVF procedures, which can include ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, multiple pregnancies, and emotional stress. The genetic screening process itself poses minimal risk to the embryos.
8. How long does the IVF with Gender Selection process take in Tijuana?
The process typically takes several weeks to months, including initial consultations, ovarian stimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization, genetic screening, and embryo transfer.
9. Can I choose the gender for non-medical reasons?
In Tijuana, gender selection is available for both medical and non-medical (family balancing) reasons, but it's important to discuss your motivations with a fertility specialist.
If you wish to know more about the IVF with Gender Selection in Tijuana, Mexico, feel free to contact us!