Affordable Package for Maxillofacial Surgery in San Jose, Costa Rica
Maxillofacial Surgery in Costa Rica
Maxillofacial Surgery is a dental surgical specialty that involves the diagnosis, surgery and immediate treatment of injuries, defects and diseases, of the aesthetic and functional aspects of the oral and maxillofacial region.
Maxillofacial Surgery is performed by an oral surgeon. This type of surgery is used both as a functional procedure and cosmetic reasons.
Factors that Affect Package Price of Maxillofacial Surgery
You may find that the same provider is offering different package prices for Maxillofacial Surgery in San Jose, Costa Rica. This happens due to relative factors such as:
- Requirement of teeth replacement by dental implants
- Outpatient ambulatory anesthesia
- Jaw, oral, or facial cyst or tumor
- Jaw aligned
- Facial and jaw reconstruction
- Alignment of facial bones
- Age of the patient
- Complexities related to the procedure
- Hormonal instabilities in the patient
The doctor at the clinic would ask to go for laboratory tests to ascertain the plan for your treatment course of action. The laboratory test reports help to analyze the condition of your body’s preparation before the surgery. Based on that, the doctor may consult over the phone and explain about the gastric sleeve surgery plan for you.
Benefits of Maxillofacial Surgery in San Jose, Costa Rica
- Align your jaws and teeth into positions that are more functional and balanced
- Improves your bite and function
- Enhances your speech and appearance
- Has a positive effect on your self-esteem and overall quality of life
Complexity Level: Low
Cost of Maxillofacial Surgery in San Jose, Costa Rica
Cost: The cost of Maxillofacial Surgery Package in San Jose, Costa Rica is $3,500 per jaw on an average.
Note: Final prices are determined after physical evaluation and laboratory reports analysis.
- Pre and post-operative consultations
- All clinic charges
- All medical fees and doctor fees
- Hotel or recovery house
- Preoperative lab work
List of Required Pre-Op Tests
- X-ray of teeth
- Complete blood count
- Common urine analysis
- Blood tests for HIV, hepatitis, and AIDS
- Blood tests for hormone levels
- Rh factor blood test
- Eliminate the presence of osteoporosis or any other metabolic diseases
Note: The laboratory tests are done at least 7-10 days prior to the procedure. The particular tests are prescribed after a complete physical evaluation of the patient.
Payment Options: Cash, cheque, credit card, wire transfer
Note: The center may require a money deposit once a patient decides to book the surgery.
How to Get there for Maxillofacial Surgery
It is easy for visitors to reach San Jose, as the city is connected with all the major highways. Juan Santamaría International Airport is the nearest airbase of San Jose, which is connected to most of the major cities across the world.
For more details on Maxillofacial Surgery in San Jose, Costa Rica, click the button below!