Full Regenerative Treatment for Knee and Shoulders in Cabo, Mexico
Regenerative Treatment, Stem Cell Treatment for Shoulder, Stem Cell Treatment for Knee, Knee Pain, Shoulder Pain, PRMEDICA, Cabo, Mexico
Full Regenerative Treatment for Knee and Shoulders by PRMEDICA in Cabo, Mexico
Knees receive immense impact and bear weight. The shoulder is one of the most active and strongest joints that helps us to do different kinds of motions and combination of motions. Both knee and shoulders are extremely important and often abused. These cause pain and motion restriction that leads to serious obstacles in daily life activities.
PRMEDICA can help you with a complete medical assessment and develop a comprehensive plan to treat the underlying causes of the condiion of your knee or shoulder.
PRMEDICA in conjunction with their associated laboratories has developed a very successful joint treatment procedure. This treatment combines a personalized amount of mesenchymal stem cells, exosomes and ozonated platelet rich plasma injected directly into the intra-articular space of the joint. This single session procedure provides short and long term benefits of the treated joint.
Regenerative Treatment Procedure:
The process begins with clinical consultation followed by a focussed orthopedic assessment. For determining the suitability of the stem cell treatment, complete blood work, MRI and/or ultrasound and X-rays are performed.
The physician recommends the amount of exosomes and stem cells depending on the severity of the condition. Each syringe of stem cell/exosome is mixed with ozonated platelet rich plasma of the patient that helps the shoulder or knee joints with their own healing factors.
As part of the Stem Cell/Exosome Joint Injection Procedure, PRMEDICa also recommends a Stem Cell Booster implant which is injected with a tiny needle under the skin of the belly. The booster contains nutrients derived from placenta and freeze-dried stem cells. The Stem Cell Booster implant nourishes the injected stem cells and boosts your own supply of stem cells to enhance the healing process.
What is the Cost of Full Regenerative Treatment for Knee and Shoulders?
Mild Conditions- $4620 USD. Discount $4158 USD
Joint injection with 10 million placental mesenchymal stem cells + 1 ml. placental mesenchymal exosomes + ozonated PRP, ultrasound examination, 3 ozone therapy sessions, stem cell booster implant and bloodwork.
Moderate Conditions- $5270 USD. Discount $4743 USD
Joint injection with 25 million placental mesenchymal stem cells + 1 ml. placental mesenchymal exosomes + ozonated PRP, ultrasound examination, 3 ozone therapy sessions, stem cell booster implant and bloodwork.
Severe Conditions- $7420 USD. Discount $6678 USD
Joint injection with 25 million placental mesenchymal stem cells + 2 ml. placental mesenchymal exosomes + ozonated PRP, ultrasound examination, 3 ozone therapy sessions, stem cell booster implant and bloodwork.
What are the Benefits of Full Regenerative Treatment for Knee and Shoulders?
- Boosts immune system
- Less likely to cause infections
- No side effects
- Highly advanced clinic
- Affordable Cost
Why Choose PRMEDICA Inc.?
- First and only regenerative medicine clinic in the region with more than 10 years of experience
- Uses donor Mesenchymal Stem Cells and Exosomes for repairing damaged tissue and restoring metabolic and neurological functions
- PRMEDICA is affiliated with Instituto de Terapia Celular (ITC), a leading stem cell provider with main labs, in Guadalajara, Mexico
- PRMEDICA is affiliated with CBCells, a Mexican corporation in Guadalajara dedicated to stem cell research and development
- PRMEDICA is also affiliated with Kimera labs, a US biotechnology company that develops perinatal exosome products for research and therapeutic purposes
- The medical team is selected meticulously to meet the highest standards
- At PRMEDICA the patient comes first. Provides a wide selection of options including treatment and accommodation.
For more information on Full Regenerative Treatment for Knee and Shoulder at PRMEIDICA in Cabo, Mexico, click the button below!