Vaginoplasty Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Gastelum Cosmetic Surgery
Vaginal Rejuvenation in Tijuana, Mexico
Top Package for Vaginoplasty Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico
Table of contents
Gastelum Cosmetic Surgery in Tijuana, Mexico is dedicated to helping people create the body of their dreams using plastic surgery as a means to that end. Dr. Oscar Leal Gastelum is a certified Cosmetic Surgeon and among the best vaginoplasty surgeons in Mexico. His surgery in Tijuana offers an affordable Vaginoplasty package which is a perfect option for women looking to regain their youthfulness. Gastelum Cosmetic Surgery is the ideal choice for patients that wish to undergo this procedure and are looking for affordable vaginoplasty doctors in Mexico.
Vaginoplasty simply refers to a surgical procedure performed to reconstruct the vagina. There are a variety of reasons why a person would seek the services of vaginoplasty doctors and there are slight variations in how the procedure is performed depending on the goals of the patient undergoing the surgery. Vaginoplasty is an intervention sought out by women who are looking to repair congenital abnormalities, to improve sexual function and restore tightness, to reverse injury caused by childbirth.
- All related surgical costs such as surgeons, anesthesia, equipment, hospital stay and nursing care,
- X-Rays and Laboratory works,
- Pre-surgical evaluation and post-surgical medication and follow-up
- 24/7 Medical attention and security
- Surgery in Hospital De Los Archangeles
- Transportation to and from San Diego Aiport ($160 with medical pass)
- Recovery stays at Grand Hotel Tijuana - $120 per day with 2-3 Hours Nursing care or $90 without.
- Medical Garments $100
- Cardiologist $60
List of Pre-Op Test in Vaginoplasty Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Gastelum Cosmetic Surgery
The pre-op tests and assessments a patient goes through in preparation for surgery may include the following;
- Physical examination to assess overall health and obtain information about a client’s medical history
- For transgender women undergoing vaginoplasty for the purpose of gender affirmation preoperative requirements include genital hair removal and ensuring that the requirements set by the World Professional Association for Transgender Health are adhered to.
Vaginoplasty is typically performed on the same day and does not require an overnight stay at a hospital. The procedure is mostly performed with the patient under conscious sedation (a level of sedation where a patient retains control over their reflexes and is able to respond to commands) but it is also common for patients to be put asleep for the duration of the procedure.
Patients are usually sent home on the same day the surgery is performed and whilst there can be the discomfort of varying intensity, it usually subsides in a few days. The healing process usually takes 6 weeks.
- Renewed self-confidence
- Surgery is performed by a highly qualified/certified cosmetic surgeon
- Performed at a state-of-the-art medical facility
- Reduced likelihood of structural complications
- Achievement of a tight vaginal wall
- No language barrier (surgeon is fluent in the English language)
Patients who undergo Vaginoplasty at Gastelum Cosmetic Surgery can expect a professional service and the surgery to be performed by a Surgeon with over 20 years of experience. Here is a detailed outline of the working experience of Dr. Oscar Gastelum
- Surgeon – Clinica Leal
- CEO – Comercializadora Oceptis Sa de CV – Apr. from 2010 – present (Mexico City and Tijuana)
- CEO – Administradora Leal SA de CV – Apr. from 2010- present (Mexico City and Tijuana)
- Aesthetic Plastic Surgeon – Medica Gastelum Sa de CV (Apr. from 2000 - present)
Why Choose Tijuana, Mexico for Vaginoplasty
Shorter waiting times
Lower treatment cost
No language barrier
High-quality care from well-trained surgeons
FAQs about Vaginoplasty in Tijuana, Mexico
Who would benefit from Vaginoplasty?
Most women who go for Vaginoplasty are looking to improve the outer appearance of their vagina and/or the quality of their sex life by tightening vagina. The procedure is also beneficial for women with pelvic floor issues.
How do I go about preparing for Vaginoplasty?
The most important recommendations to consider before going for this surgical procedure are to stop smoking (for those for whom it is a regular habit) and to discontinue the use of blood-thinning medication and substances – or ‘anticoagulants’.
How long does recovery take?
Approximately 6 weeks. For a 72-hour period after surgery, it is common for patients to experience a level of discomfort, but pain medication is used to minimize it. During the 6 week recovery period, patients should not partake in exercise and sexual intercourse.
Can I expect improved sexual health after Vaginoplasty?
The majority of patients who undergo Vaginoplasty report an improved sexual life after surgery. Vaginoplasty may improve sexual pleasure and resolve any discomfort that a patient previously experienced. It must be noted that vaginoplasty has no impact on fertility.
Why do women who recently gave birth go for vaginoplasty?
For recovery from the trauma endured by the pelvic floor in the process of vaginal delivery, vaginoplasty tightens vaginal muscles and restores sexual youth.