Buttock Enlargement in Santo Domingo, D.R. by Dra. Aviles
Butt Implants Package in Santo Domingo, D.R.
All-Inclusive Butt Enhancement Package in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Dra. Silvia Aviles offers an all-inclusive package for liposuction & Butt enlargement with fat grafting in stunning Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Improve your physical appearance, get rid of stubborn fat, enhance your buttocks, and indulge in tropical Dominican Republic paradise!
Package Price: $4,000
Price in North America: Over $8,500
Package Inclusions: Liposuction & Butt enlargement with your own fat
Dra. Silvia Aviles is a well-known plastic surgeon specializing in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. She works at her private clinic in Santo Domingo. Dra. Aviles clinic provides a cozy and relaxing ambient during your cosmetic surgery and recovery time.
Table of Content
What is a Butt augmentation Procedure?
Butt augmentation, also called gluteal augmentation, is a cosmetic procedure that enhances the look of your buttocks. It creates a rounder, firmer, and more youthful-looking butt.
Butt augmentation can remove loose, sagging skin or enlarge a flatter surface. Sometimes, your plastic surgeon may combine surgery techniques to achieve the desired results. He may use fat transfer, implants, or lifting techniques to help sculpt your butt.
Cost of Butt Enlargement in Santo Domingo, D.R.
Buttock Augmentation cost in Santo Domingo is $4,000 on average. In the US and Canada, this procedure is over $8,500. See the cost comparison table below.
Santo Domingo, D.R.
(Liposuction + Butt enlargement with fat grafting)
Note: Price can vary depending on the procedure's complexity and the patient's current condition. Please follow the Price Policy of this clinic.
Benefits of Buttock Augmentation in Santo Domingo, D.R.
- Improved confidence
- Long-term positive result
- Changes the appearance of your butt
- Creates a rounder, more youthful butt shape
- Adds volume to your buttocks
Buttock Augmentation Package Inclusions
- Surgical Insurance
- Pre-operative evaluation
- Post-operative evaluation
- Surgeons fees
- Expenses of the anesthesiologist's team
- Expenses of the cardiologist
- Nurses fees
- One day stay in the hospital
- Medications and pain killers while you're in the hospital center
- Food from the center
- Cardiovascular evaluation
- Electrocardiogram, lab tests: (blood count, glycemia, urea, creatinine, tp, tpt, urine test, HIV, hbs ag, typing, HCG, HVC, Rápid test for COVID)
- Post-op medication: antibiotics, pain releaser, stomach protector, coagulation shots if you need Them.
- Medical follow-up
- The first strip which is a quality and soft surgical body post or Brassier
Dr. Aviles is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery specialist in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. These are her credentials:
Languages: English and Spanish
Education: Instituto Tecnológico de Santo Domingo (INTEC) - Cum Laude
Experience: 10+ years
- Hand Surgery and Microsurgery at the Christine M. Kleinert Institute in Louisville, Kentucky, the United States, in 2011
- Diploma in Brachial Plexus Surgery and Peripheral Nerves in 2017
- International Master of Brachial Plexus and Peripheral Nerve Surgery in Mexico, Spain, China, India, and Egypt
- An active member of the Dominican Society of Plastic Surgery
Why Choose Plastic Surgery in Dominican Republic?
Dominican Republic is a dream holiday destination for many. You'll have an opportunity to explore the country and indulge in its beauty and tropical climate.
Here are a few of the many places worth exploring in the Dominican Republic during your stay for cosmetic surgery:
- Beaches on the Caribbean coast
- Puerto de la Cruz colorful town
- Punta Cana resort
- Santo Domingo capital of D.R.
- 27 Waterfalls of Damajagua
FAQs about Butt Enhancement Procedure in Dominican Republic
Who is a good candidate for a buttock implant?
Buttock implants are not for everyone. You may be a good candidate for butt implants if:
- You have lost weight recently and also lost some of the natural butt shape
- Want to have more curves to the buttock area
- Want to fight natural signs of aging
- You don?t smoke
- You are of good general health
- You have realistic expectations from this surgery
Talk to a cosmetic surgeon or a doctor about your concerns to see if this procedure is a good fit for you.
What are the types of butt augmentation?
There are three types of Butt augmentation. You can discuss with your doctor to see which is right for you.
- Butt implants: A surgeon inserts silicone implants into your butt to create a fuller shape.
- Brazilian butt lift (BBL): A surgeon removes fat from one part of your body (liposuction) and injects it into your butt to add volume.
- Butt lift: A surgeon removes excess skin to lift your butt for a more toned appearance.
What are the risks of butt augmentation?
Butt augmentation risks can depend on surgery type and other factors. Buttock augmentation complications include:
- Chronic pain.
- Permanent sensation loss.
- Blood clots or fat clots.
- Permanent scarring.
The risks will be minimal if you choose a board-certified, experienced plastic surgeon.
Book Buttock Augmentation Package in Santo Domingo, D.R. Today!
An all-inclusive Liposuction & Butt Enlargement Package in Santo Domingo can be yours for only $4,000! Get the desired body shape and improve your physical appearance with the help of qualified surgeons in Santo Domingo at Dr. Aviles clinic! Contact us for more information!