Bahrain Specialist Hospital
Best Internal Medicine Clinic, Affordable Cardiology Treatment Hospital, Top Neurology Procedure Center, Cheap Psychiatry Center, Best Nephrology Doctors, Affordable Gastroenterology Doctors, Best Gynecology Surgeons, Top Orthopedic Surgery Hospitals, Manama, Bahrain
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Profile Overview
Welcome to BSH where we are dedicated to your health
BSH stands as a center of excellence in the Arabian Gulf and is located in a modern designed premise with a sea view. It has an outstanding team of Consultants and Specialists offering high quality healthcare services, using the latest technologies, medical equipment and systems. It is the first and only hospital in Bahrain that availed the Joint Commission International accreditation (JCI) and the only private healthcare facility that was inaugurated by HM King Hamad Bin Salman Al Khalifah, the ruler of Bahrain.
Our Medical Specialties
Dedicated in offering the highest standards in healthcare, with honesty and fairness, Bahrain Specialist Hospital upholds and respects the rights, safety, confidentiality and beliefs of patients, staff and visitors.
The vision of Bahrain Specialist Hospital is to be always the top provider of the highest standards of healthcare by expanding the scope of services at the current location, at other sites in Bahrain and the region and to be the primary center for medical tourism in the area.
The Pillars of BSH
Established by an extensive foundation of financial partners from the Kingdom of Bahrain and also Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, our hospital is devoted to boosting the benchmarks of medical care in Bahrain as well as the region.
In terms of giving first-class healthcare, BSH seeks to be the ideal in the field by fulfilling the requirements established by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization, which is in charge of set up, tracking as well as sustaining benchmarks of fineness in the medical care world.
Technology and Equipment
We have the latest models of Radiology diagnostic equipment and laboratory instruments; some of them are brought in the region for the first time by BSH. So if you are looking for the best hospitals in Bahrain, count on us.
Our hospital focuses on special medical requirements by providing the-state-of-the-art healthcare in a relaxing environment. The facility consists of 83 patient rooms and suites, in addition to a day-case unit that can accommodate 12 patients.
Emergency Service and ICU Unit
BSH Emergency Room provides medical services on 24/7 basis. The ER healthcare experts and nursing personnel are prepared to take care of any kind of circumstance in an effective and also well-timed fashion. Well-equipped ambulance service is also available to deal with such situations.
Our hospital also has a the-state-of–the-art ICU and NICU units that are equipped with modern technologies for close monitoring of severely ill patients. Furthermore, BSH is one of the few private hospitals in Bahrain that have these departments.
Our Expert Doctors
The multinational doctors and dentists, are extremely competent Consultants, Specialists and Professionals in the field; having American Board certifications, British Fellowship, Membership degrees or their equivalents and supported by numerous years of experience.
Furthermore, to maintain and improve the healthcare knowledge, we constantly invest in training courses and seminars to make sure our physicians are informed of recent healthcare technics and technologies. This is complimented by lectures, everyday seminars as well as digital accessibility to most popular healthcare references around the world.
Our nurses are highly qualified in clinical capabilities and patient care, passing strict selection criteria. Following safety requirements, offering high quality service and being responsiveness to the specific needs of the patients as well as their family members, add up to generate the benchmark of our nursing specialists.
With Internationally Recognized Standards, BHS is always
Bahrain Specialist Hospital , Manama, Bahrain Profile Details
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Treatments Offered
The Department of Surgery
- GI surgery, Breast surgery, Endocrine & Thyroid surgery.
- Cutaneous and soft tissue tumors (Warts, Sebaceous Cysts, Lymphomas, Lipomas).
- Surgery for Gastrointestinal Cancers.
- Emergency surgery.
- Ano-rectal surgery for Piles, Fissures, Fistula.
- Hernia surgery – conventional open surgery.
• Laparoscopic Surgery:
- Hernia repair.
- Stapled Haemorrhoidectomy.
- Laparoscopic surgery for Appendicitis, condition of the small and large intestines Cancer and Endocrine surgeries.
- Trauma and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Arthroscopic surgery for sport injuries & ligaments repair.
- Reconstructive management for severely deformed upper and lower limbs (congenital and acquired).
- Advanced fractures management.
- Hand Surgery for multiple injuries, bony & ligamentous.
- Pediatric orthopedic.
• Spinal surgery:
- Disc prolapse.
- Spinal trauma.
- Spinal stenosis.
- Scoliosis management.
- Total knee or hip replacement.
- Re-alignment bone surgery.
Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Endoscopes sinus surgery.
- Diagnosis and treatment of allergic rhinitis.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea & snoring.
- Diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss.
- Diagnosis, treatment and surgery of vocal cords.
- Treatment of salivary glands.
- Endoscopy of the larynx at the outpatient clinic.
Ophthalmology / Eye surgeries
- Lasik Surgery.
- Cataract surgery with intraocular implant.
- Lacrimal surgery (for watering eyes).
- Lid surgery (for ptosis, entropion, ectropion).
- Orbital implants (for cosmesis in a blind eye).
- Dry eyes and eye injuries.
- Eyelid and orbital tumors.
Plastic, Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
• Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• Reconstructive Surgery, Micro vascular and Micro neural surgery:
- Hand surgery.
- Maxillofacial surgery.
- Occuloplastic surgery.
- Pediatric plastic surgery (Surgery for birth defects).
• Facial Rejuvenation:
- Face, Neck and Brow lifts.
- Eyelid Surgeries.
- Blepharoplasty (for removal of bags under the eyelids).
- Spilt ear lobule and widened earring hole repair.
- Ear reshaping surgeries.
- Chin reshaping.
- Rhinoplasty (nose shaping)
- Cheek lift.
- Hair Transplantation.
• Face and Body Contouring Surgeries:
- Liposculpture of the face and neck, chest, abdomen and ?anks,upper and lower back, buttocks, thighs, hips & knees, calves and arms.
- Tummy tuck, Thigh lift and Arm lift.
- Lower Body lifts / post massive weight loss.
- Breast Augmentation with Implants, Breast Reduction, Breast lift andBreast reduction in males (gynaecomastia excision and liposculpturechest).
- Breast reconstruction postecto.
- Liposculplture (removal of fat by excision).
- Body-Jet Liposuction - a new gentle technique for body contouring and body sculpting.
- Scar revision (to make prominent scars imperceptible).
• Non- Surgical Procedures:
- Face lift by thridding.
- Botox injections.
- Fillers injections.
- Pelleve - Face tightening treatment.
- LPG Endermologie - Treatment for Cellulite removal, body reshaping and skin tightening.
- Mesotherapy - for the removal of fat, hair treatment and facerejuvenation.
- Zerona Treatment - the latest technology to lose weight without surgeryusing a cold laser.-
- Thermage NXT System - For non-invasive skin tightening & contouring.
- FraxelRe:Store Dual Laser - For photodamage, mild to moderateperiorbital wrinkles, acne scars, surgical scars, Melasma and Actinic Keratosis.
Urology Surgery & Andrology
- Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction.
- Insertion of Penile Implants.
- Male Infertility.
- Surgical Treatment of Congenital Anomalies.
- Treatment of Urolithiasis.
- Diagnosis and management of Neurogenic Bladder.
- Surgical Treatment of Prostate Hypertrophy and Prostrate Cancer.
- ESWL, Shock Wave Lithotripsy (breaking kidney stones without surgery).
Obstetrics, Gynecology & IVF
• Infertility Treatment:
- Assisted reproduction and I.V.F. treatment.
- Male factor infertility treatment.
- Minimally invasive (Laparoscopic & Hysteroscopic) surgery.
- Microscopic tubal reanastomosis surgery.
- PGD testing to determine the baby’s sex and to exclude hereditar diseases.
- PGD for Down’s Syndrome exclusion before pregnancy.
- First ovarian tissue preservation for Cancer patients undergoing Chemotherapy.
- IVM – In Vitro Maturation of oocytes (Eggs) with minimal or no medication stimulation for cases of PCO at risk Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS).
• Advanced minimal invasive surgery (laparoscopic surgery):
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy and Myomectomy (?broid removel), laparoscopic surgery for Endometriosis including advanced cases.
- Laparoscopic surgery of simple and complex ovarian cyst.
- Laparoscopic surgery of benign pelvic masses.
- Laparoscopic surgery for early stage Gynecological Cancers.
- Hysteroscopic surgery and operative Hysteroscopy including Endometrial Ablation and Myomectomy.
• Gynecological Oncology:
- Prevention, screening and risk assessment of Gynecological Cancers including Breast Cancer.
- Advanced breast ultrasound.
- Gynecological Oncologic surgery with most innovative techniques of appropriate Cancers, including advanced cases.
- Oncoplastic Breast Cancer surgery and aftercare.
- Diagnostic, evaluation, surgical and non-surgical treatment of Incontinence (urine leakage) and Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
- Behavioral evaluation, treatment and medication.
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Certificates, Accreditations, Qualifications
Medical Achievements and Milestones
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Participation in the American Annual Society Meeting
Dr. Jafar Al Said, Nephrology, Hypertension & Internal Medicine Consultant represented BSH in the American Society Annual Meeting that was held in Philadelphia from the 8th to the 13th of November, 2005. The attendees exceeded 12, 000 persons from all over the world.
A RARE CASE OF ABDOMINAL TUMOR SUCCESSFULLY OPERATED AT BSH
Bahrain Specialist Hospital is proud to share with you a very interesting and rarecase. A young patient was referred to the Gastroenterology Clinic at BSH complaining of abdominal heaviness and diarrhea. An abdominal mass was felt on examination. A CT scan was ordered and then the patient was referred to Dr. Bashar A. Saleh / General and Laparoscopic Surgery Consultant. The CT scan showed a huge mass between the liver, kidney, colon, duodenum and pancreas. It was pressing on the Inferior Vena Cava (a major abdominal vein). The patient was immediately sent to surgery. The surgery lasted for 5 hours and ended successfully by removing the whole tumor without sacrificing any internal organ.
The Histopathological study showed a rare type of abdominal tumor. Dr. Saleh was very satisfied with the patient’s condition at discharge from the hospital, after the successful operation. When asked the successful future chances of complete recovery of the patient, he commented. “Usually, if this kind of tumor is removed well and completely, the prognosis will be excellent”.Dr. Jafar presented a research from BSH, using the CT scan to show that the kidney volumes of patients with Hypertension are smaller than those of normal people.
Successful Results at Bahrain Specialist Hospital OB/GYN Department & IVF Center
1) SPA (Single Port Access), the new advancement in Laparoscopic Surgery: Professor Dr. Salam Jibrel / Head of OB/GYN Department and IVF Director at Bahrain Specialist Hospital was able to perform a Single Post Access (SPA) surgical procedure surgery for the first time in Bahrain. A supra umbilical one and half centimeter incision was made to for a case of Tubal ectopic pregnancy. Introduction of all necessary instruments to the abdominal cavity was made through that port. The patient was able to leave the hospital after less than 24 hours in a very good health, with minimum cuts in abdominal skin and achieved fast recovery.
2) PGD testing to determine the baby’s sex and exclude hereditary diseases.
3) PGD for Down’s syndrome exclusion before pregnancy. 4) Fertility preservation (ovarian tissue) for cancer patients undergoing Chemotherapy.
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Participation in the 2nd Laparoscopic Knee and Joints Surgeries Conference in Berlin – Germany
Dr. Abdul Kareem Al Azzawi/ Orthopedic Surgery Consultant and BSH Medical Director was invited to present and discuss the latest surgical techniques to treat the knee’s cartilage and restore its normal function, based on the experience derived from the conduct of several successful operations of this kind at Bahrain Specialist Hospital.
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Celebrated 7000 Hemodialysis Sessions without Complications
BSH Nephrology team celebrated finishing 7000 Hemodialysis sessions without complications. If they happen, complications during Hemodialysis are the major causes of morbidity among patients with End Stage Renal Disease.
DR. JAFAR AL-SAID
DR. TEERATH KUMAR
DR. WALEED SULTAN
DR. NAJIB ABDULRAZZAK
DR. MARIA TERESA CATACUTAN
DR. SUNIL RAO
DR. HADI YOUNIS
DR. QUSAI AL HADDAD
DR. AMAL FOUAD
DR. TAREK EL-GOUHARY
DR. WAIEL ALANI
DR. ANJALI PALAV
DR. HALA AL ABETAH
DR. NAJAH AL ZAYANI
DR. MUSTAFA AL ABDULLA
DR. ROSEMARIE MAINES
DR. MOHAMMED NAJMEDDINE
DR. BASHAR A. SALEH
DR. RAVINDER KHURDI
DR. RAJESH GAWAI
DR. MUHSEN AL SAYAD
DR. FADI AL RAZZAZ
DR. ABDULKAREEM AL AZZAWI
DR. AKRAM ALHASANI
DR. OMAR AMER
DR. GAUHAR SULTAN
DR. YASSER AL ALI
DR. HAITHAM MOUED
DR. ALI ANWAR ABRO
DR. KIFAH IMRAN SULEIMAN
DR. FADI AL SHALAK
DR. GHASSAN AL-SHTEWI
DR. TEJAL SHAH
DR. SALAM JIBREL
DR. FARAH SULAIMAN YOUSSIF ZAINEL
DR. MURAT KOC
DR. MARIA ISABEL TALAY
DR. BERLY BALITA
DR. KASIM O. ARDATI
DR. JOFRELYN BISTOYONG
DR. MOHAMMED RASHEED
DR. BASSEL AL HORANY
DR. SUNITHA JACOB
DR. SIXTO ELMAR VILLENA
DR. SUNIL NAIR
DR. PRADNYA GAWAI
DR. AYLIN EDELMAN
DR. SHAKEEL MOIDIN
DR. P. V. HARILAL
DR. DEEVAGARAN PERIYAMPILLAI
DR. ARAVIND VISWAMBHARAN
DR. ANSARI MACAPUNDAG
DR. AHMAD ABDULFATTAH
DR. RIYADH ALI NIHAD
DR. ABDUL HALEEM ABBASI
DR. AMITAV SAHOO
DR. POCHOLO BELEN
DR. NOOR-US-SAHAR ADIL
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Testimonials
I was suffering from excessive obesity, and I had tried many kinds of nutritional diets, in addition to weight reducing medications and products, but without success.
A relative of mine advised me to go to Bahrain Specialist Hospital and see Ms. Sowmya Chandra/Nutrition Specialist. Indeed I joined a healthy nutritional program which she had specifically designed to reduce my weight, and was suitable for my food taste. I started to see amazing results from the very first month, while enjoying the healthy meals prepared by the Hospital. Now, one year after joining the program, I have already lost about 63 kg’s of my weight.
Many thanks to my family, thanks to Mrs. Sowmya,thanks to the kitchen team, thanks to Bahrain Specialist Hospital and thanks to all those who supported me, stood by me and encouraged me.Thank you, Thank you and Thank you.
It was a wonderful experience and was provided with utmost care and concern by all at Bahrain Specialist Hospital. My baby’s stay at the Nursery was excellent. I was free of any kind of worry. Thank you and keep up your great work.
Our thanks to all Shaun’s Doctors at Bahrain Specialist Hospital. We could not have asked for better treatment. They have all given us hope, guidance and goals to aim for….. Our most sincere thanks to them all. A special thank you to ICU Nurse Jennifer, her care, friendship and kindness went beyond call of duty.We will always thank her for giving us those 15 minutes at BSH garden. These 15 minutes are what I will take back home to Singapore with me….. Until…. I return again for Shaun.
Gillian Coates - Fiancee
Special thanks to staff nurse Alvira and Miss Jose for the excellent care they provided and to all the staff in the Nursery for looking after my baby. Good job!
To whom it may concern!
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to Dr. Harilal and his Assistant for the best dental treatment that I have ever experienced in my life. Honestly speaking, I always used to be scared from dentists since I was young due to childhood experience and I kept having this fear from going to dentists all my life and now I am 26 years old. But after I visited Dr. Harilal and he started my treatment for almost all of my teeth, I decided to go to the dentist on regular basis for checkups. He doesn’t only treat the patient as a dentist, but also psychologically, which made me feel comfortable and willing to continue the rest of my treatment with him and his friendly assistant.
Bahrain Specialist Hospital should be proud to have a dentist like him.
I would like to thank you a lot at Bahrain Specialist Hospital for taking care of one of my patients named Farheen Nazan. Today she came to visit me and she was sincerely happy about everything- from your hospitality, your care and compassion. She is absolutely normal now.
My other patients are also saying the same, so I thought I should convey my special thanks to you…
Dr. Nazma Adil Habib
I have been in different hospitals in many countries and really enjoyed my stay at Bahrain Specialist Hospital. Big thanks to you all your staff and especially Dr. Salam Jibrel.
Both my husband and I have struggled with our weight for years and while we acknowledged all the benefits of losing weight both from the immediate and long term health benefits, we just couldn’t “get it together” enough to elect the obvious course of action. However, over the past year the two seemingly divergent points of “weight problem” and “taking action” did FINALLY converge. The Gulf Daily News featured an article about Bahrain Specialist Hospital’s new program that provided individuals with take away meals especially designed to meet their medical and dietary needs. I finally had enough of struggling with such seemingly simple things like bending over to tie my shoelaces without turning red. So I made appointments for my husband and I with BSH so we could embark on our new path to a better life. Dr. Jafar Al Said, Nephrology, Hypertension & Internal Medicine Consultant, ordered medical examinations for both my husband and I to check on our health conditions and their after assign to us the right diets; to ensure regular weight loss without compromises on our health.
When we picked up our first meals from BSH, what a pleasant surprise? Contrary to what one would stereotypically expect a “hospital food”; our meals were a feast for the eyes, palate, and stomach! As a result of these personalized eating plans we averaged a weekly weight-loss of 1 kg each with a total weight loss of 10 kg each by just eight weeks!
The anticipated and desired benefits of our weight loss is already being experienced… we can move more easily, with less stress on our bodies, we breath easier and our clothes fit better (as a matter of fact we’ve been required to buy new, smaller sized clothing)! We saved on eating expenses, feel healthier and by following this program saved on health care expenses in the future. So the program is not an expense but an investment. We look forward to continue the program and to lose more weight over the coming months.
My Delivery Experience at BSH
Mrs. Rania Al ABinali delivered her baby Deige Al Binali at BSH third floor, Laber & Delivery ward. Representatives from the patients’ PR division were able to get some feedback about Mrs. Al Binali’s experience as follows:
Q: How do you consider your experience at BSH?
A: As you know, it’s my first delivery and I should say it is a wonderful experience. Apart from what we women have to go through, the medical care is great, the services are perfect, and the atmosphere and location with the sea view are relaxing and therapeutic. But above all I was impressed with the personal care I received as a patient. Therefore, I extend my gratitude to the Doctors, Nurses and all the Staff that participated in making this experience a joyful one.
Medical Check-ups for BMW Racing Drivers
Bahrain Specialist Hospital received a group of BMW International racing drivers, for the compulsory medical check-ups, which are requested by the international car racing committee. The team will join the activities taking place on the Bahraini racing tracks during this season of Formula one. The team was checked by Dr. Shashi Ranjan / Cardiology, assisted by a group of experienced nurses, who cared for the team and ensured that the flow of their medical check-ups would pass smoothly.
"Dear Dr Harilal (and Indira)
I love my whiter teeth! Many thanks for the thoroughly effective work you completed last week, which has given me whiter, sparklier teeth!
I am truly delighted to have this done so easily and comfortably because as you know, I am not a keen dentistry patient. However your work is always so thoughtful smooth and gentle, that I have been pain free on every occasion you have worked with me, which I appreciate enormously."
Many, many thanks
"I received an excellent healthcare treatment from the nursing staff, mainly Mr. Anoop and Ms. Rose. They really took good care of me. Dr. Riyadh, Dr. Ahmed and Dr. Sunil Rao they are excellent doctors. Thank you BSH and thanks to your efficient and professional medical team members."
Mr. Anthony Hughes
"During my visit to Bahrain Specialist Hospital, I was treated with more than the expected care, the staff here, generally is more hospitable and friendly. Moreover, the prices are of a satisfactory level. During my treatment, Dr. Sunil Rao really motivated me to quit smoking. I am really satisfied with the hospital and its treatment."
Mr. Yasir Saeed
"I would like to thank Dr. Farah, all the nurses and all the staff that were involved in taking care of me and my baby during my stay at BSH. I really appreciated all the things you have done for us. Thanks once again for the nursing care, medical care, catering services and special thanks to Dr. Farah."
Mrs. Ahlam Yousuf Al Saayed
Bahrain Specialist Hospital Awards & Recognitions
Manama, Bahrain Destination Overview
International travelers prefer to visit Bahrain because of its reputation of a more liberal and modern Arabian Gulf country. As compared to its neighbors, who focus on the oil resources, Bahrain has developed a diversified economy, creating a great educational and healthcare systems. English is spoken and widely understood due to Bahrain years of British influence. With a fast development, it hasn't buried it's history. Being believing to be the site of the Garden of Eden, Bahrain has many museums, archeological site and digs.
- Area: 707 sq km (274 sq mi)
- Population: 1.2 million
- Capital city: Manama (pop 175,000)
- People: Bahraini (63%), Asian (13%), Iranian (8%), other Arab (10%)
- Language: Arabic, English, Farsi, Urdu
- Religion: 85% Muslim and the rest are other religions.
- Government: Monarchy
- Head of state: Shaikh Hamad bin ‘Isa Al Khalifah
- Head of government: Prime Minister Shaikh Khalifa bin Salman Al-Khalifa
- Crown Prince: Shaikh Salman bin Hamad Al-Khalifa
- GDP: US$7.7 billion
- GDP per head: US$13,000
- Annual growth: 3%
- Inflation: 0%
- Major industries: Petroleum processing and refining, aluminum smelting, offshore banking, insurance & re-insurance, tourism
- Major trading partners: Saudi Arabia, India, US, Japan, UAE
Facts for the Traveler
- Health risks: None
- Time: GMT/UTC plus 3 hours
- Electricity: 230V, 50Hz (British style plug – 3 square pins)
- Weights & measures: Metric
Best time to visit Bahrain
Weather is not too hot in Bahrain during the months of November and March, thus perfect for travelers. Things are much slower during the Muslim month of feasting Ramadan. Accommodation is hard to find or at higher rates at the end of Ramadan, during the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, or over New Year’s Eve.
- Eid Al-Fitr (the end of Ramadan)
- Eid Al-Adha (the end of the pilgrimage season)
- Islamic New Year
The religious festival of Ashoora is commemorated by Bahrain’s large Shiite community, the tenth of Muharram marking the death of the grandson of the Prophet, Imam Hussein.
- Budget: US$5-7
- Mid-range: US$7-10
- Top-end: US$10 and upwards
- Budget: US$5-20
- Mid-range: US$20-80
- Top-end: US$80 and upwards
- National Museum - covering the history of Bahrain from 7000 year ago
- Beit Al-Qur’an - museum and research center, that holds a collection of Korans
- Souk - a traditional Middle East marketplace, where you can find almost everything
- Al-Fatih Mosque - offering a great opportunity for non-Muslim travelers to visit the mosque largest in the country
Qal’at Al-Bahrain - the main archeological site, know also as the Portuguese Fort
Barbar and Al-Diraz temples - 2nd and 3rd millenium BC temples
Al-’Areen Wildlife Sanctuary - a conservation area, where you can find many of Arabia’s indigenous species, but also animals brought to the island from other places.
Muharraq Island - almost frozen in time, with few modernization over the time, you can find here well-preserved traditional houses and its souk is maybe even more interesting that the one in Manama
Popular Medical Centers
Beirut Beauty Clinic
Beirut Beauty Clinic is located in the beautiful Beirut, Lebanon. The Beirut Beauty Clinic specializes in Cosmetic/Plastic Surgery. Beirut Beauty Clinic is dedicated to the constant pursuit of excellence, committed to high quality medical care, featuring experienced and trained professionals and using the latest technology. In order to contact the medical center, please fill out the contact form.
- Liposuction from $6000
- Breast Implants from $5000
- Face Lift from $10000
- Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty from $5000
Dr. Wasief Plastic Surgery
Dr. Wasief Plastic Surgery is a specialized plastic surgeon in Alexandria, Egypt. His clinic provides the best of cosmetic surgery at affordable price using the most advanced technology. The procedures available at the clinic include liposuction, breast augmentation, Brazilian butt lift, hair transplant, botox, vampire therapy and more.
NMC Royal Hospital
NMC Royal Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital located in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The specialties of the hospital include Fertility treatment, IVF, Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Bariatric Surgery, Ayurveda, Nephrology, Physiotherapy, Gynecology, Orthopedics, General Medicine, etc.
Hurghada Surgery is a Medical Services Group located in Hurghada, Red Sea, Egypt. They specialize in the surgery of Obesity, Gastrointestinal, Thyroid and Breast diseases, Surgical Oncology, Infertility treatment and Paediatric Surgery.
- Sleeve Gastrectomy from $4000
- Gastric Bypass from $5000
- Mini Gastric Bypass from $5000
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) from $3000
- IVF with Gender Selection from $3500
- Nose Surgery Rhinoplasty from $3000