Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management
Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps Stem Cell Clinic in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management Profile Overview
Get top quality and affordable Stem Cell Therapy in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic at Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management by Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps. At our Center, we believe that everyone deserves to live a life free of chronic pain. We are proud to be the first and only Center in the Dominican Republic dedicated exclusively to the management of Chronic Skeletal, Ligament, Tendinous, and Articular Pain through comprehensive standard Prolotherapy and Cellular Prolotherapy, also known as regenerative medicine.
Our treatments are designed to find and correct the underlying causes of chronic pain, osteoarthritis, as well as sports injuries. Our focus is on offering patients the hope of avoiding joint surgery and managing those patients who continue to have pain even after undergoing some type of procedure. We are passionate about helping our patients achieve their best possible quality of life. If you are suffering from chronic pain, we encourage you to contact us today to see how we can help you.
- Clinic Name: Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management by Dr. Vargas Decamps
- Procedure: Stem Cell Therapy / Regenerative Medicine
- Location: Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Doctor: Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps, Dra. Susana Vargas Camilo, Dra. Thais Cobian and Dr. Fernando Defilló.
Benefits of Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- The first and only Regenerative Therapy Center in the Dominican Republic for Management of Chronic Skeletal, Ligament, Tendinous and Articular Pain.
- Our Center is focused on offering patients the hope of avoiding joint surgery.
- We have incredible team of doctors who implement highly effective and individualized treatment plans for pain relief and help patients to return to their sports and work activities.
- Provide quick and safe treatments for all patients.
If you're considering stem cell therapy to help with a chronic or degenerative condition, you may be wondering about the cost. In Santo Domingo Dominican Republic, stem cell therapy can be affordable, especially when compared to the cost for similar treatments in other countries.
The exact cost of your treatment will depend on a number of factors, including the severity of your condition and the number of stem cells required. However, you can expect to pay much less for regenerative therapy in Dominical Republic. For more information about Cost of Stem Cell Therapy, feel free to click button below:
FAQs about Stem Cell Therapy in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic
Here you can find information about Frequently Asked Questions for Stem Cell Therapy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic:
How can stem cell therapy be used to treat certain medical conditions?
Stem cell therapy is a promising new treatment for a variety of medical conditions, including orthopedic problems. One of the most promising aspects of stem cell therapy is its ability to regenerate damaged tissue so patient can get hope of improvement.
What are the benefits of stem cell therapy?
Some of the potential benefits of stem cell therapy include:
- The treatment of orthopedic problem
- The regeneration of damaged tissues
- The replacement of lost or damaged cells
- The production of new blood and immune cells
- The development of new therapies for any health diseases
What are the risks associated with stem cell therapy?
Of course, as with any medical procedure, there are risks involved. But the risks are small, and the potential benefits far outweigh them. If you're considering stem cell therapy, the Dominican Republic is a safe and affordable place to have it done.
Is stem cell therapy in Dominican Republic safe?
The answer is yes. There are a number of reputable clinics in the Dominican Republic that offer stem cell therapy, and they all adhere to strict safety standards. The procedures are performed by experienced and qualified doctors, and the facilities are clean and modern.
Book Your Consultation for Orthopedic Stem Cell Therapy in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic at PlacidWay!
If you are looking for an Orthopedic Stem Cell Therapy center in Santo Domingo, look no further than Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management by Dr. Vargas Decamps. At PlacidWay, we offer a wide variety of Orthopedic Stem Cell Therapy options to choose from. Whether you are looking for a Knee Replacement, Hip Replacement or any other orthopedic procedure, we can help you connect with this top-rated center for your needs. Feel free to click contact us button below for more information:
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Profile Details
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management by Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps is the best clinic for Prolotherapy and Pain Management in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic. They always care with all patients and fulfill their needs. The team of doctors is highly skilled and experienced in the latest techniques for regenerative therapy, so you can be sure that you're in good hands. If you're looking for relief from pain caused by injuries or chronic conditions, then we highly recommend visiting Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps Clinic.
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management Treatments Offered
Here are several procedures available at Stem Cell for Orthopedic in Santo Domingo Dominican Republic by Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management:
Stem cell therapy is a treatment that uses stem cells to repair or replace damaged or missing cells in the body. The therapy has the potential to treat a wide variety of diseases and injuries, including Degenerative Vertebral Disc Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Spinal Cord Injury, and many more. At Dr. Vargas Decamps Clinic, you can find following treatments:
- Stem Cell Therapy for Degenerative Vertebral Disc Disease
- Treatment with Stem Cells from the Bone Marrow
PRP therapy is a cutting-edge treatment that can help patients with hip and shoulder labral tears, as well as tears and/or degeneration of the menisci.
Regenerative Therapy for Sport Injuries
Regenerative therapy is a treatment that uses cells or tissues from a person’s own body to help heal injuries. This type of therapy is also called cell-based therapy or tissue engineering.
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management Certificates, Accreditations, Qualifications
Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps
Quote: "Pain is a warning sign that something is wrong in our body and needs to be addressed."
- Medical Director of the Center of Intensive Prolotherapy and Regenerative Medicine.
- Trained as a doctor at the School of Medicine of the National University Pedro Henriquez Urena in 1986.
- In 1990 he obtained the degree of Specialist in Endocrinology and Nutrition in the Fundacion Jiménez Díaz.
- In 1992 he completed his training in Osteoporosis and Metabolic Bone Diseases and Minerals, in the same institution.
Dra. Susana Vargas Camilo
Quote: "Pain is not part of us, so we don’t have to live with it."
- Graduated from doctor in July this 2015, with the degree of Cum Laude.
- Obtained the certification as Proloterapista Stándard, on behalf of the same Dr. Ross Hauser, in its offices of Caring Medical and Rehabilitation Services.
- From February, 2015, the Dra. Susana Vargas Camilo, is incorporated into the Center of Intensive Prolotherapy as a Medical Assistant.
Dra. Thais Cobian
Quote: "Living with pain is not living."
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, Doctor of Medicine in 2015, from Universidad Iberoamericana UNIBE
- Completed her Degree Thesis to choose the Doctor of Medicine Degree
- Completed her internship at CEDIMAT and has taken courses in Basic Life Research and Support.
- Part of the Staff of Assisting Physicians of the Center for Intensive Prolotherapy and Regenerative Medicine and is studying her masters in Sports Medicine.
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management Testimonials
Center for Prolotherapy and Pain Management Awards & Recognitions
Here you can find following information about awards received by Dr. Juan Carlos Vargas Decamps Clinic:
Why Choose Santo Domingo Dominican Republic for Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cell therapy is a cutting-edge medical treatment that is helping people with a wide variety of conditions and diseases improve their quality of life. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic is quickly becoming a top destination for stem cell therapy due to the high-quality care that is available at affordable prices. Santo Domingo offers stem cell therapy treatments for orthopedics, and many more!
Santo Domingo also provides access to world-renowned doctors and researchers who are at the forefront of stem cell therapy research and development. This means that patients can receive the most up-to-date and effective treatments available. The climate in Santo Domingo is also ideal for stem cell therapy, as the warm weather helps to promote healing and recovery.
Santo Domingo Dominican Republic is quickly becoming a top destination for stem cell therapy due to the high-quality care that is available at affordable prices. If you are considering stem cell therapy, Santo Domingo should be at the top of your list.
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic Destination Overview
Medical Tourism in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic – How to Get There
If you are planning to visit Santo Domingo Dominican Republic, there are several ways to get there. You can take a bus, car, plane, or ship. There are also several tour companies that offer packages that include airfare and hotel accommodations.
To get to Santo Domingo by bus, you can take a direct bus from New York City or Miami. The trip takes about 30 hours. You can also take a bus from Puerto Rico, which takes about 12 hours. If you're driving to Santo Domingo, the trip will take about two days if you're coming from the United States. The drive is about 1,500 miles long.
You can also fly to Santo Domingo. The flight from Miami takes about two hours. The flight from New York City takes about four hours. There are several cruise ships that go to Santo Domingo. The trip takes about four days. There are many different ways to get to Santo Domingo Dominican Republic. Choose the one that is best for you.
Popular Medical Centers
GARM Clinic in Roatan, Caribbean Islands combines conventional medicine practices with the wisdom of the body’s healing capabilities using stem cell therapy. The clinic offers integrated medical treatments like bio-cellular medicine treatments, adult autologous stem cell, general medical care, immunomodulating bio-enzyme systems, advanced ultrasonic diagnostic imaging, basic diagnostic tests, in
- Effective Stem Cell Therapy for Autoimmune by GARM Clinic in Roatan, Caribbean Islands for 14500.0
- GARM Clinic Brings Stem Cell Arthritis Treatment Package in Roatan, Caribbean Islands for 13500.0
- Stem Cell treatment for Spine in Roatan, Caribbean Islands by GARM Clinic for 14500.0
- Best Stem Cell Package for Sports Injuries in Roatan, Caribbean Islands by GARM Clinic for 13500.0
- Best Solution to Stem Cell Therapy for Type II Diabetes by GARM Clinic in Roatan, Caribbean Islands for 14500.0
STEMCELLS is a leading center for Regenerative and Aesthetic Medicine in Guadalajara, Mexico. Also, StemCells Center providing ozone therapy in Mexico at state-of-the-art facilities.
- Cartilage Regeneration Stem Cell Therapy from $3500
Sportmed Centro Médico
Discover the intersection of sports and regenerative medicine in Guadalajara, Mexico and also in Puerto Vallarta . Sport Med offers innovative solutions with PRP, Stem Cells,etc.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes from $6200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $7500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Alzheimers Disease from $7500
- Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis from $7500
- Stem Cell Therapy for Fibromyalgia from $3100
- Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinsons Disease from $12000
Family Hospital | Hospital de la Familia
Family Hospital is a 35-All Private Rooms Boutique Hospital where you can experience affordable cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery, and orthopedics surgery in Mexico.
- Tubal Ligation Reversal from $3250
- Buttock Lift from $4500
- Calf Implants from $4950
- Breast Augmentation from $4050
- Liposuction from $2600
- Face Lift from $7950
Discover the leading Ensenada hospital for Cosmetic, Orthopedic, and Oncology surgeries. Exceptional care awaits you. Book now at PlacidWay.