Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic
World-Class Stem Cell Clinic in Guadalajara and Mazatlán Mexico
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic Profile Overview
Neorigen is a comprehensive medical center that specializes in Fertility and Regenerative medicine. It has several branches across Mexico, including Guadalajara, Mazatlan and Tijuana. The leading specialties at Neorigen Clinic are Gynecology and obstetrics, fertility, prenatal exercises, traumatology, physical therapy and rehabilitation, clinical spa, and medical aesthetics.
We are a specialty clinic that provides comprehensive healthcare to our patients and their families through regenerative medicine services and treatments. Creating a space with a diverse range of high-quality health services and cutting-edge technology. We are a group of doctors, nurses, physiotherapists, and cosmetologists dedicated to providing excellent service while emphasizing innovation, safety, and experience.
We believe that making your healthcare experience the best it can be is critical to achieving the best overall care, which is why we supplement this experience with aesthetic medicine and a spa clinic. Professionalism, ethics, honesty, humanity, responsibility, quality, and service excellence await you at Neorigen in Guadalajara.
Top 5 Neorigen Advantages
- To achieve optimal care and well-being, Neorigen provides advice, attention, and personalized follow-up to each patient.
- We have international standard equipment as well as cutting-edge medical technology and techniques.
- Our professional medical team is constantly being upgraded in order to provide our patients with cutting-edge, high-quality care.
- Our medical treatment is based on the ethics, honesty, and humanity everyone deserves.
- We provide special package deals for your ultimate service plan and treatment at a reasonable price.
FAQs about Regenerative Medicine in Guadalajara and Mazatlan, Mexico
Q: What is the procedure for Stem Cell Therapy?
Our bodies' stem cells are in charge of growth and repair. With aging or a severe injury, the body struggles to produce enough stem cells for the damaged area. This can be remedied by injecting stem cells into the affected area, allowing for natural healing of degenerated tissues, cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and bone. This will aid in a quicker recovery and a painless rehabilitation process following surgery.
Q: What can Stem Cell Therapy do?
Stem Cell Therapy is the most successful to help
- Reduce inflammation
- Reduce tissue fibrosis
- Modulate over-active immune cells
- Support blood supply
- Promote cell survival
- Promote connective tissue synthesis
Q: What conditions can Stem Cell Therapy treat?
Stem Cell Therapy treats the following conditions, among others:
- Knee pain (Osteoarthritis or Meniscal Tear)
- Shoulder pain (Tendinitis or Torn Rotator Cuff)
- Foot pain (Plantar Fasciitis or Achilles Tendinitis)
- Neck or back pain
- Non-healing fractures
- Degenerative discs and joints
- MS (Multiple Sclerosis)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Autoimmune Disease
- Diabetes I
- Lung Disease
- Spinal Cord Injury
Q: What are the anticipated results of Stem Cell Therapy?
Each patient and condition is unique. Although stem cells are effective, individual results may vary. Some people experience pain relief immediately, while others experience it gradually. Stem cells require time to regenerate, and even after the treatment is completed, PRP or other injections may be recommended as maintenance to maintain pain relief.
Q: Am I a candidate for Stem Cell Therapy?
A doctor will recommend stem cell therapy treatment after an initial evaluation and imaging examination (X-ray or MRI). He will discuss available options with you and explain the process so you can prepare upfront.
Book Stem Cell Treatment in Guadalajara or Mazatlan, Mexico, at Neorigen
If you are looking for effective Regenerative Medicine treatment to improve your general health and boost your immunity, choosing Neorigen in Guadalajara or Mazatlan is the best decision for your well-being. Contact us for more information about the center or Stem Cell Therapy.
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic, Guadalajara,Mazatlan, Mexico Profile Details
Neorigen - Reputable Regenerative Medicine Clinic in Mexico
Neorigen Clinic is a famous medical institution situated in three locations at the Mexico-US border, Jalisco State, and the beautiful coast of the Pacific Ocean. The clinic is known for its professionalism, cleanliness, and care. The staff is friendly, attentive and responsive to patient needs. Comprehensive examinations and treatments are available from highly trained and skilled physicians, and facilities are comfortable and designed for patients' needs.
Patients benefited from excellent treatments, bilingual assistance, and improved health and well-being. The clinic also provides transportation from the airport to the hotel and clinic and back. Neorigen has locations in popular medical tourist zones like Guadalajara, Mazatlan, and Tijuana, Mexico.
Here are the certifications Neorigen boasts:
- Notice of operation of private sector audiology and physical occupational, physical and language therapy clinics. Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS) November 8, 2019
- Notice of operation beauty clinic or hairdressers. Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS) November 13, 2019
- Sanitary License No. 18-TR-14-039-0003 Collection Center for progenitor or stem cells. Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS) February 23, 2018
- Sanitary License No. 16-AM-14-039-0002 OUTPATIENT SURGERY (ASSISTED REPRODUCTION) Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS) November 25, 2016
- Sanitary License No. 18-TR-14-039-0002 PROGENITOR OR STEM CELL BANK. Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS) February 23, 2018
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic Treatments Offered
Leading Regenerative Medicine Specialties of Neorigen Clinic
As a full-service clinic, Neorigen provides exceptional regenerative medicine results to treat numerous health and aesthetic problems in patients. ?At Neorigen, we always strive to provide comprehensive care to ensure our patients' optimal recovery.
Our main goal will always be your health and quality of life, which is why we offer our evaluation consultations free of charge, allowing you to receive a thorough evaluation by our specialists and thus receive the best treatment for you.
Based on aesthetic and anti-aging medicine, appliances, cosmetology, and regenerative medicine, each aims to improve your health and help you highlight your best features.
Because your health and well-being are our top priorities, our informative and valuation consultations are completely free. During this consultation, you will be evaluated by our aesthetic medicine and cosmetology specialists so that we can recommend the best option for you, always with great efficiency and safety.
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic Certificates, Accreditations, Qualifications
Meet Professional Stem Cell Doctors at Neorigen in Mexico
Doctor Name: Dr. Jose Medina Flores
- Graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at "Autonomous University of Guadalajara" in January 1999.
- Specialty in Obstetrics and Gynecology (UAG).
- Subspecialty in Biology of Human Reproduction (UNAM).
- Advanced Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery.
- He has been awarded with Three Doctor Honoris Causa thanks to the trajectory of the CryoVida Medical Corporation, which has been internationally recognized for being the only one certified with curricular value for health professionals in the use of Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
- President and Founder of Corporativo Médico Neorigen, Salud Integral y CryoVida, Banco de Células Stem Humanas, considered the fastest growing regenerative medicine corporation in Mexico today.
- He is considered a member of the most recognized Medical Societies in his specialty.
- Dr. Medina has published and presented his research papers on national and international stages.
- He is a pioneer in the world in the application of Regenerative Cellular Therapy treatments with Human Stem Cells in patients with fertility problems
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic Testimonials
Neorigen Testimonials & Reviews of Former Patients for Stem Cell Therapy
"My name is Fernando López, I came to have the RPP treatment and the whole experience was very good, they were very kind to me and the treatment was very painless and Well, we hope to see the results in the next few weeks to see how it goes.."
Carlos Ureta Pablos
"My name is Carlos Ureta Pablos. I am 38 years old. My experience was very satisfactory. Super support from the doctor. The nurses, Michelle, all of them, that is, they supported me from the beginning, from my admission to the operating room. I recommend it 100%."
Neorigen Stem Cell Clinic Awards & Recognitions
Guadalajara,Mazatlan, Mexico Destination Overview
Medical Tourism in Guadalajara and Mazatlan, Mexico, for Stem Cell Therapy
Neorigen clinic is situated in two popular Mexican tourist destinations - Mazatlan and Guadalajara. The cities have been recognized for their world-class health institutions, where thousands of North American patients travel to receive quality care at reasonable prices. They benefit from cost savings, improved health, and quick recovery in beautiful surroundings.
Guadalajara is a western Mexican city. It is famous for tequila and mariachi music, both of which originated in Jalisco, the state capital of which is Guadalajara. The historic center of Guadalajara is dotted with colonial plazas and landmarks like the neoclassical Teatro Degollado and a cathedral with twin gold spires.
Mazatlan is a Mexican resort located on the Pacific coast of Sinaloa. Its sandy beaches line the 21-kilometer-long Malecon (promenade), and it is known for its great fishing. The Teatro Ángela Peralta and the towering Basilica of the Immaculate Conception are among the 19th-century landmarks in Mazatlan's Centro Historico or Old Mazatlan. The trendy neighborhood of Zona Dorada is known for its nightlife and hotels.
Get in touch with us to learn more about regenerative medicine treatment in Guadalajara/Mazatlan and how to plan your trip.
Popular Medical Centers
Neorigen Clinic, renowned for offering the cheapest IVF options in Mexico, provides top-tier fertility treatments and regenerative medicine. It is located in Guadalajara and Mazatlán, Mexico.
Dr. Omar Gonzalez Integra Medical Center
Experience top stem cell treatments in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico by Dr. Omar Gonzalez Integra Medical Center. Enhance your health today!
- Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinsons Disease from $9500
- Stem Cell Therapy for Brain Injury from $9500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Failure from $9500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis from $5500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis from $9500
- Stem Cell Treatment for COPD from $9500
- Dr. Omar Gonzalez Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis Package in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico for 9500.0
- Cell Treatment of Retinitis by Dr. Omar Gonzalez for 9500.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson's Disease Package in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico for 9500.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for COPD Package by Integra Medical Center in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico for 9500.0
- Anti Aging Stem Cell Treatment Package in Nuevo Progreso, Mexico by Integra Medical Center for 5500.0
Immunow Oncology Concierge
Immunow Oncology Center provides innovative, personalized cancer treatment in Tijuana Mexico, using advanced technology & integrative medicine for optimal care.
- Chemotherapy from $10000
- CAR-T (Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell) from $12500
- Embryonic Stem Cell Therapy from $2500
- Radiotherapy from $10000
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $4025
- Stem Cell Treatment for Multiple Sclerosis from $4600
- Stem Cell Therapy for Autism Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunow Oncology Center for 4025.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cerebral Palsy Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunow Oncology Center for 4025.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunow Oncology Center for 4025.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for (MS) Multiple Sclerosis Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunow Oncology Center for 4600.0
Regenerative Medicine by ITC - Immunity Therapy Center
Experience cutting-edge stem cell therapy at ITC in Tijuana, Mexico. Discover alternative medicine for immunity at Immunity Therapy Center.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis from $5995
- Breast Cancer from $18995
- Stem Cell Treatment for Cancer from $18995
- Stem Cell Treatment for Neurological Diseases from $5995
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autoimmune Diseases from $5995
- Stem Cell Treatment for Kidney Failure from $5995
- Stem Cell Therapy for Cancer Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunity Therapy Center for 18995.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Multiple Sclerosis Package by Immunity Therapy Center in Tijuana, Mexico for 5995.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Alzheimer’s Disease Package in Tijuana, Mexico by Immunity Therapy Center for 5995.0
- Immunity Stem Cell Therapy for Parkinson’s Disease Package in Tijuana, Mexico for 5995.0
- Stem Cell Therapy for Diabetes Package by Immunity Therapy Center in Tijuana, Mexico for 5995.0
- Dr. Carlos Bautista | Oncologist, Regenerative Medicine,
- Dr. David Alvarez, M.D. | Regenerative Medicine, Oncologist,
- Dr. Adolfo Carrillo, M.D. | Regenerative Medicine, Oncologist,
- Dr. Pablo Orozco, M.D. | Regenerative Medicine, Oncologist,
- Dr. Javier Rivera, M.D. | Regenerative Medicine, Oncologist,
Sportmed Centro Medico
Discover the intersection of sports and regenerative medicine in Guadalajara, Mexico and also in Puerto Vallarta . Sport Med offers innovative solutions with PRP, Stem Cells,etc.
- Stem Cell Treatment for Diabetes from $6200
- Stem Cell Treatment for Autism from $7500
- Stem Cell Treatment for Alzheimers Disease from $7500
- Stem Cell Therapy for Osteoarthritis from $7500
- Stem Cell Therapy for Fibromyalgia from $3100
- Stem Cell Treatment for Parkinsons Disease from $12000