What is the cost of circumcision procedure in Istanbul?
Circumcision is the medical procedure by which the foreskin (prepuce) is removed, that is the skin which covers and protects the tip of the penis, known as the glans. Although the procedure is sometimes necessary due to some medical problems, usually it is the strong cultural and religious belief the reason for which circumcision is made. Most Muslims and Jews circumcise their male children and in the United States the procedure is done on male children after they are born, before they leave the hospital.
There is some evidence that circumcision has health benefits, including:
- A decreased risk of urinary tract infections.
- A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
- Protection against penile cancer and a reduced risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
- Prevention of balanitis (inflammation of the glans) and balanoposthitis (inflammation of the glans and foreskin).
- Prevention of phimosis (the inability to retract the foreskin) and paraphimosis (the inability to return the foreskin to its original location).
Price for Circumcision Procedure in Istanbul, Turkey : $1,105 USD