FAQs for Lung Cancer Treatment using Cimavax in Cuba
CimaVax lung cancer vaccine works by targeting a protein called epidermal growth factor (EGF) that allows the tumor to survive and grow. By blocking the growth factor, the tumor either starves or is unable to proliferate, which slows cancer growth and can significantly extend the life of a patient.
For people who already have lung cancer, this vaccine results in the body actually getting rid of the cancer cells. And for people who are currently healthy but are at a high risk of developing lung cancer, this treatment acts as a vaccine to prevent relapse.
People who have used this vaccine in Cuba have lived longer and also have an improved quality of life by reducing various symptoms associated with cancer. CimaVax Lung Cancer Vaccine is part of the next generation of cancer treatment called immunotherapy, which is a way of triggering the body's natural defenses to attack cancer cells. You can get some of the best cancer treatment centers in Cuba that offer Cimavax for lung cancer patients. You must select the best center that can assure you the best facilities available for this treatment.
What To Ask before Lung Cancer Treatment using Cimavax in Cuba?
There can be a number of questions, doubts and queries in your mind as you travel to Cuba for lung cancer treatment using Cimavax. It is very important to talk about all your doubts and queries while consulting the doctor. Here we have presented you a list of 10 important questions that you should ask before going for the treatment.
- Is Cimavax Vaccine safe for Lung Cancer treatment?
- Does the vaccine boosts immune system of the body?
- Is Cimavax vaccine supply sufficient in Cuba?
- How many lung cancer patients you have treated so far using Cimavax vaccine in Cuba?
- How many injections are provided for each dose of the treatment?
- On which body parts the cimavax injections will be given?
- Can any lung cancer survivor get cimavax injection if he/she has not gone through chemotherapy?
- What medications or special care would be required to get the treatment?
- Will I experience pain after the procedure?
- Can you provide me with contact details of a few past lung cancer patients of yours in Cuba?
Advantages of Lung Cancer Treatment using Cimavax in Cuba
- Affordable cost
- Renowned doctors
- Improves immune
- Low toxicity
- Easy to store vaccine
Thus, it is a good choice to get Cimavax vaccine to treat lung cancer. If you want to search for the best clinics, doctors and packages for lung cancer treatment using Cimavax, let PlacidWay assist you.
Please feel free to click the button below for requesting any query regarding the procedure.