Placental Stem Cell Therapy by Top Clinic in Mexico
This method is the result of many years of experience. It has been very effective in making a powerful impact on the conditions we work on at Integra Medical Center. The stem cells are extracted from human placenta after the full term birth of a healthy baby who has been delivered by a Cesarean operation. This ensures that the placental tissue is not contaminated in the birth canal. The placenta obtained for implants is only from healthy young mothers who must meet very particular and rigorous screening. The method to obtain the placenta is in accordance with the highest standards, by qualified personnel. The organ donation tests and other tests are performed so that sterility of stem cells is guaranteed. The tissue is tested extensively and is confirmed to be sterile. We use a certified laboratory to perform testing above and beyond what the law requires as with the Good Tissue Manufacturing. These tests include HIV in three modalities, Hepatitis B and C, Toxoplasmosis, Cytomegalovirus, Syphilis, Rubeola.
Stem cells are cells found in all multi cellular organisms. They are characterized by the ability to renew themselves through mitotic cell division and differentiate into a diverse range of specialized cell types. Research in the stem cell field grew out of findings by Canadian scientists Ernest A. McCulloch and James E. Till in the 1960s. The two broad types of mammalian stem cells are: embryonic stem cells that are isolated from the inner cell mass of blastocysts, and adult stem cells that are found in adult tissues. In a developing embryo, stem cells can differentiate into all of the specialized embryonic tissues. In adult organisms, stem cells and progenitor cells act as a repair system for the body, replenishing specialized cells, but also maintain the normal turnover of regenerative organs, such as blood, skin, or intestinal tissues. Stem cells can now be grown and transformed into specialized cells with characteristics consistent with cells of various tissues such as muscles or nerves through cell culture. Highly plastic adult stem cells from a variety of sources, including umbilical cord blood and bone marrow, are routinely used in medical therapies. Embryonic cell lines and autologous embryonic stem cells generated through therapeutic cloning have also been proposed as promising candidates for future therapies.
One of the great advantages at Integra Medical Center is that we have developed a unique methodology where each patient is treated according to their condition presented. Local anesthesia is used and very tiny and precise incisions are made in certain areas, depending on the patient’s health conditions. The sites of implantation are decided at the time of the consultation with Dr. Gonzalez. The powerful placenta stem cell tissue is placed under the skin and closed with one stitch. For the next six months to a year, the tissue is slowly integrated and reabsorbed by the body. The whole procedure takes about 40 minutes. This is an office procedure and should not limit the patient’s daily activities. Many patients take their flights home the same day as their procedure. Many patients return for the Placental Stem Cell implants for increased health and well-being. At Integra we recommend the timing to be at least 6 months apart from one treatment to the next.
- Chronic fatigue
- Stress & anxiety
- Insomnia; memory problems
- Prior to or after major surgery, chemotherapy or radiation therapy
- People that want to keep their body and mind in top condition
- To improve the quality of life of patients with cancer
- Prevention and treatment of Geriatric conditions like senile dementia, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease
- Degenerative diseases like Osteoarthritis of knees, hips and back areas
- Other ailments including Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Cerebral Palsy or Epilepsy
IMMUNE SYSTEM CONDITIONS
- Auto-immune diseases Rheumatoid arthritis, Generalized or Discoid Lupus, Multiple Sclerosis, Auto-immune Hepatitis, Dermatomyositis, Psoriasis and Muscular Dystrophy
- Chronic infections AIDS, Hepatitis C, Lyme disease, Tuberculosis
- When the immune system is down because of steroid therapy, cancer therapy or depression
- Arteriosclerosis, high blood pressure, poor vein circulation.
- Tinnitus, chronic dizziness.
- Complication in patients with Diabetes: Kidney insufficiency, peripheral neuropathy
- Migraine/tension headaches
- In men Sexual dysfunction prostate problems diminished libido poor energy
- In women Dry skin (premature aging), PMS syndrome, Menopause syndrome, Pelvic congestion, Poor energy Nocturia (night time frequent urination).
Please Click here to request more information from Dr. Omar Gonzalez.