Dr. Tommaso Lupattelli has the greatest experience in Italy on uterine fibroid embolization (around 1050 procedures) and PTA in patient with CCSVI or Chronic Cerebro-Spinal Venous Insufficiency and multiple sclerosis (about 2000 interventions).
He has also performed over 4000 interventions in diabetic foot/ lower limb revascularization as first operator.
Moreover he has expertise on:
- Supraaortic vessels PTA and stenting
- Endovascular treatment of thoracic aortic disease (EVAR)
- Selective arterial embolization for the control of gastrointestinal or traumatic bleeding
- Embolization of arterio-venous malformation, venous malformation and aneurysm
- Liver embolization
- Upper extremity revascularization
- Renal artery stenting/ embolization
- Leg arterial thrombolysis
- Treatment of AV dialysis fistula
- Vena Cava Filter placement and retrieval
- Vena cava PTA and stenting
- Varicocele and ovary vein embolization
- Transjugular liver biopsy
- Central Line
- Chest Port
- Foreign body retrieval
- Closure device placements for arterial hemostasis
- Biliary interventions
- TC guided lumbar sympathetic blocks
- Revascularisation of lower limbs, carotid arteries and renal arteries.
- Aneurysm embolisation.
- Minimally-invasive treatment for uterine fibroids through embolisation.
- Male and female varicocele embolisation