Dr. Diletta Vitali, Plastic Surgeon - Florence, Italy
About - Dr. Diletta Vitali
- In 2003 she attended the International School of Aesthetic Medicine in Rome.
- In 2003 she worked in London as an assistant to Prof. John F. Celine, professor of Plastic Surgery at the University of Virginia (USA).
- In 2004 she was in Paris for a few months following the surgical activity of Prof. Patrick Trevidic and visited the most experienced Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and Physicians.
- In 2005 she taught a training course on the use of fillers and botulinum toxin, organized by SIDEMAST.
- In 2006 she attended the School of Biological Aesthetic Medicine.
- In 2006 she was enrolled in the General Medical Council, the order of the English doctors, having spent part of the surgical activity in London.
- She has participated in numerous congresses of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine, in some of which she also acted as a rapporteur.
- She has attended numerous training courses in the field of Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine.
- In 2007 she attended the Akademikliniken Stockholm directed by Prof. To Hedén, internationally renowned Plastic Surgeon specialized in breast surgery and breast implants.
- In 2012 she participated in various training courses dedicated only to physicians who are experienced in the use of fillers and botulinum toxin.
- She participates every year to the most important congresses and specialization courses in order to keep up to date with all the news in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
- She performs specialized examinations, cosmetic medicine treatments and some laser therapies at her private studio (Studio Medico Vitality) and, in collaboration with Prof. Bonan, she makes use of other laser therapies at Villa Donatello in Florence.
- She also performs specialized and aesthetic medicine treatments in Borgo San Lorenzo at the Center for Multidisciplinary Scientific Bio Sciences and San Vincenzo (Livorno) at the medical clinics of 'Workshop of Wellness at Riva degli Etruschi’.
- She performs her surgical activity in Florence (Villa Donatello, Life Cronos, Med Light).
She got her degree in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Florence (2000), and she was admitted next year (in the academic year of 2000/01) at the School of Specialization in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery of the University of Florence where she specialized until 2005, when she graduated with honors and praise.
SICPRE (Italian Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
|IVF and Orthopedic Cost in Florence, Italy | Villa Donatello
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in Florence, Italy
|Knee Surgery in Florence, Italy
|Meniscus Repair in Florence, Italy
|Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Reconstruction in Florence, Italy
|Roux en Y Gastric Bypass in Florence, Italy
|LASIK Surgery in Florence, Italy
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in Florence, Italy
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.