About - Dr. Lim Jae-Hyun
- Completed the Intern and the Resident Courses in the Dept. of Neurosurgery of Inje University Paik Hospital in Seoul
- Head of the Dept. of Neurosurgery in the Armed Forces Capital Hospital Head of the Dept. of Neurosurgery of Seran Hospital
- Adjunct Professor in Inje University Paik Hospital in Seoul Introduced the anterior cervical foraminotomy to Korea first in 1997 Developed the mini spinal fusion surgery in 2003
- Developed the painless spinal fusion surgery (epidural treatment after the surgery) Acquired the exercise therapy certification after completing the course at the Health Science Center in the Dept. of Medicine at the University of Florida, in 2002
- Member of the Legislation & Ethics Committee of the Korean Neurosurgical Society(KNS)
- Executive director of the Doctors' Association of Gangnam-gu, Seoul Director of the Korean Spinal Neurosurgery Society (KSNS) Member of the Korean Neurosurgical Society (KNS)
- Member of the Barun Spine Society
Joined the training for minimal-access spine surgery at the Medical Education and Research Institute, Memphis, Tennessee.
- 1998 Presentation on the therapeutic results of spinal disc internal derangement for the first time at the Symposium of the Korean Neurosurgical Society.
- 2007 Presentation at the Cervical Spine Research Society Asia Pacific Section (CSRS) 2008 Presentation at the Asia Pacific Cervical Spine Society (APCSS).
Education - Dr. Lim Jae-Hyun
Completed the Intern and the Resident Courses in the Dept. of Neurosurgery of Inje University Paik Hospital in Seoul
Memebership - Dr. Lim Jae-Hyun
President of Seoul Nanoori hospital