About - Dr. Chetan Prakash
- MBBS from LLRM Medical College in Meerut, India.
- D.Ortho from Kasturba Medical College in Manipal and DNB (Ortho) from St. Stephens Hospital in New Delhi
- Dr. Chetan Prakash has worked with many prestigious hospitals abroad as an orthopaedic surgeon. He underwent advanced training in hip and knee replacements, revision surgery & hip resurfacing from the prestigious Cleveland Clinic & Euclid Clinic in USA.
- He has also completed a Fellowship in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Traumatology from Kanto Hospital Bruderholz in Basel, Switzerland.
- Dr Prakash performed extensive internal fixation in trauma deformity correction in poliomyelitis, limb lengthening, Ilizarov fixation, interlocking nails and various hip prosthesis.
- Sports injuries including Knee – Key hole Surgeries.
- Ilizarov external fixator in poliomyelitis, limb lengthening and trauma.
- Correction of deformities in poliomyelitis, limb lengthening and ambulation.
- Interlocking nails for femur, tibia and humerus.
- Hip and knee arthroplasty, revision surgeries, hip resurfacing etc.
Research / Publications
Dr. Chetan did his research thesis during his DNB Orthopaedic training - "Evaluation of limb lengthening in patients of post polio residual paralysis by Ilizarov external ring fixator". Publications in all international journals with wide appreciations.
Education - Dr. Chetan Prakash
MBBS from LLRM Medical College in Meerut, India