Dr. Kim Hyeon Seong is a renowned authority in total care for spinal surgery (spinal endoscopic surgery and minimally invasive herniated disc surgery, etc.), for which the burden on patients is low yet the treatment effects are high.
Former Director of Lumbar ‘Ilovespine hospital’.
- External cooperation director of Korea Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association
- Executive director of the Korean Society of Peripheral Nerve System
- Member of Steering Committee of the Korea Spinal Deformation Research Society
- Member of Executive Committee of the Korea Spinal Osteoporosis Research Society
- Member of Executive Committee of the Korea IMS Society
- Member of Academic Committee of the Korean Spinal Neurosurgery Society
- Member of Academic Steering Committee for the Integrated WCMISST / KOMISS Symposium 2016
- Member of Steering Committee of the World Spine 7, 2016
- Full member of North American Spine Society / European Spine Society / International Society for Advancement Spinal Surgery (ISASS)
- Received the best thesis award by the Korean Neurosurgery Society (2008)
- Received the best thesis award by the Turkey Bureau of the International Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Association (2013) ?