Dr. Dilip S. Rajpal, General Surgery - Mumbai, IndiaNova Specialty Surgery, Corporate Office 1st Floor, Leela Galleria, The Leela Palace, 23, Old Airport Road, Bengaluru, 560008 Nova Specialty Surgery, Kailash Colony, A-19/A, Kailash Colony, 110048 Mumbai, India
About - Dr. Dilip S. Rajpal
Consultant at Nova Specialty Surgery
- Worked as Lecturer in the department of general surgery in L. T. M. Medical College & L. T. M. G. Hospital, Mumbai, for 7 years.
- I am recognized as both UG (Undergraduate) & PG (Postgraduate) teacher by MUHS ( Maharashtra
- University of Health Science ) and had been invited as Examiner for M.B.B.S Exams.
- I was an active member of the team responsible for management of RAILWAY BOMB BLAST victims who had come to L. T. M. G.Hospital, Sion, Mumbai.
- I was a member of Cadaver Organ Transplant Team (Retrieval team)
Conferences and Seminars Attended
- MASICON-2000 11th-13th February2000, held at K. I. M. C. Karrad, Maharashtra.
- PANCREAS-2000 held at Rangsharda Auditorium, Mumbai. On 15th Oct 2000. This covered Panel discussion on Acute / Chronic pancreatitis, Tumour & live demonstration of ERCP for different pancreatic diseases.
- Trainee Participant in the 6th MEDICAL TEACHERS TRAINING COURSE organized by Staff & Research Society, L. T. M. Medical College & L. T. M. G. Hospital, Mumbai. On 30th-31st January, 2002.
- PROXIMATE STAPLERS TRAINING PROGRAMME held at Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Johnson & Johnson, Mumbai, on 15th June 2002.
- CADAVER TRANSPLANT CME 2002, 1st National CME held at L. T. M. Medical College &L. T. M. G. Hospital, Mumbai, on 7th-8th September 2002.
- M. I. S. IN MALIGNANCY (THE INDIAN SECTION), minimal invasive surgery in Malignancy & Live
- Workshop at Hotel Taj Lands End, Bandra, Mumbai & Live Workshop was under Lilavati Hospital Mumbai, held from 22nd-23rd March, 2003.
- Participated in SCALPLESS VASECTOMY CAMP organized by Health department, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, held in Governors house, Mumbai in 2003
- Participated in PARIVAR KALYAN & SWASTH MELA organized by Health department, GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, held in Govandi, Mumbai from 6th -8th October 2003
- JPGM Goldcon : 50 YEARS OF MEDICAL WRITING, An International Conference On Medical Writing, Editing & Publishing, organized by the Journal of Postgraduate Medicine, held at the Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, Mumbai on 23rd-26th September, 2004.
- As a Faculty member in ASCENT 2004, Critical Care Education Programme held at L. T. M. Medical College &L. T. M. G. Hospital, Mumbai. from 15th -21st April, 2004.
- Undergone a simulated training on MINIMALLY INVASIVE TECHNOLOGY, conducted by Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Johnson & Johnson, Mumbai on 14th September, 2006.
- ISGCON 2006, 47th Annual Conference of Indian Soceity of Gastroenterology, held in Grand Hyatt, Mumbai. From 8th-12th November, 2006.
- Awarded the Certificate of DIPLOMA IN BASIC LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY, after undergoing Basic
- Laproscopic training recognized by SAGES ( Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeries )at GEM Endo Surgery Training Centre, Coimbatore from 11th-16th December, 2006.
- AMASICON 2007, 2nd International congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India held at Hyderabad from 8th-11th February, 2007.
- 53rd ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS (INDIAN SECTION) held at Hotel Clark Shiraj, Agra from 25th-28thOctober, 2007. The theme of this conference was COMPLICATIONS IN SURGERY. Also I appeared for interview (which I passed) & hence will be awarded FELLOW OF INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS (INDIAN SECTION).
- Attended BASIC LAPROSLAPAROSCOPICED COURSE organized by AMASI at Pune in March 2008, also appeared & passed in Fellowship examination.
- AMASICON 2008 , 3rd International congress of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India held at
- Chennai from 3rd -6th July, 2008, where I was awarded FELLOW OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF INDIA.
M.B.B.S M.S (General Surgery)
MAHARASHTRA MEDICAL COUNCIL. Reg No. 81128
Member of INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE OF SURGEONS (INDIAN SECTION)
Member of ASSOCIATION OF SURGEONS OF INDIA
Member of ASSOCIATION OF MINIMAL ACCESS SURGEONS OF INDIA
|Nova Specialty Surgery Prices in Hyderabad, India||Prices||Enquire|
|In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) in New Delhi, India||$3900||Enquire|
|Surrogacy in New Delhi, India||$10000||Enquire|
|Gastric Bypass in New Delhi, India||$6950||Enquire|
|Sleeve Gastrectomy in New Delhi, India||$6000||Enquire|
|Hip Replacement Surgery Partial or Total in New Delhi, India||$7800||Enquire|
|Abdominoplasty in New Delhi, India||$3700||Enquire|
|Arm Lift in New Delhi , India||$2600||Enquire|
|Brachioplasty in New Delhi, India||$2600||Enquire|
|Breast Augmentation in New Delhi, India||$3500||Enquire|
|Breast Implants in New Delhi, India||$3200||Enquire|
Nova Specialty Surgery reviews
My ******* seven stars to PlacidWay!
The personal was very good, they have experience and Dr.Anil was great.
ADEYEMI A A
DR RASHMI TREATED ME LIKE HER SONJul 10 2013
PlacidWay.com provides information and travel related services. We do not provide health care services. We provide information solely for informational purposes and do not endorse any particular health care provider or facility or any particular health care service or treatment. We are not affiliated with any health care provider or service and we are not responsible for any health care service. Please consult with your own domestic licensed health care provider before seeking the services of any health care provider you learn about via our site.