About - Prof. Dr. Serhat Yalcin
Prof. Dr. Serhat Yalcin is a member of the Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry, Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Graduated from the Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry in 1984
- Commenced his surgical education in the same year as an assistant in the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery of the same university
- 1989-1990 he worked in Queen Mary’s University Hospital, Maksillofacial Surgery Department, London
- He was awarded the title of associate professor in 1993
- Became a professor in 1999
- More than 100 medical articles published
- He has given countless lectures and taught courses both nationally and internationally
- Author of the book titled "Temporomandibular Joint Disorder TMD"
- Written chapters for the book titled "Dentistry Approach to Oncology Patients"
- Currently works as a Maxillofacial Surgeon and Implantologist at Dental Treatment Istanbul Clinics
- Editor of scientific domestic and international dental journals
- Founded Dentram Dental Treatment Istanbul Dental Clinic in early 2001 with his wife Dr. Aylin Yalcin DDS Ph.D, Ortodontist.
Founder of Dentram Dental Treatment Istanbul Dental Clinic
Education - Prof. Dr. Serhat Yalcin
Graduated from the Istanbul University Faculty of Dentistry in 1984