Best Gastric Sleeve Surgery Package
Welcome to Manipal Hospital
“A world-class network of healthcare establishments in India”
Manipal Hospital has a special significance in the overall healthcare industry of India and particularly in South India with 15 hospitals and three primary clinics providing comprehensive care.
What Make Us Different?
- Our Clinical Excellence.
- Our excellent team of doctors - medical specialists
- Our teams of highly trained nurses and paramedical people.
- Patient Centricity is a key tenet that we follow.
- Our total ‘patient first’ approach at all times.
- Our unwavering and unflinching belief in Ethical Practices.
- Our quality and affordable healthcare.
Manipal Hospital specialises in Bariatric surgery to cure morbid obesity and is also much sought after in the very niche area of liver transplants. The team at MILDD is an extraordinary mix of leading gastroentrologists, endoscopists, radiologists and surgeons of the country, who do their utmost to ensure that your digestive disorders are soon a thing of the past.
About Gastric Sleeve Surgery
The Department of surgical gastroenterology provides diagnosis and surgical treatment for patients with common and complex abdominal, gastro-intestinal, morbid obesity (Bariatric), Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Problems.
Bariatric Surgery is the treatment choice for morbid obesity. Considered to be the disease of the west, obesity, has reached epidemic proportions even in India, with over all 12 per cent of the country’s population being obese and morbid obesity affecting an- other 5 per cent.
Gastric Sleeve is a type of bariatric surgery which drastically reduces the size of the stomach. This procedure is offered as an alternative to gastric bypass surgeries and encourages weight-loss in obese patients by removing up to 85% of the stomach, providing a growing number of obese patients from around the world with life-saving benefits.
Gastric Sleeve Surgery Package Details
The Duration of stay in the Hospital: 5 Days.
The Duration of stay outside the Hospital (Recovery Stay): 5-7 Days.
Possible investigation: Routine blood tests.
However need evaluation about the PL height , weight and BMI to decide on the type of surgery.
The Estimated cost of hospitalization:
Twin Sharing Room: 6300 USD
Private Room: 7400 USD
*The USD Quoted are taken at a conversion rate of INR 55 for 1 USD.
The Estimate Includes:
- Bed charges
- Clinical Lab Charges
- Professional Charges
- Nursing Charges
- Dietary Charges for the patient
- Operation Theatre charges
- Anesthetist charges
The Estimate Excludes:
- Stay outside the hospital is 5-7 days, cost of the same is not included in the above estimate and is payable on actual.
- Special diet will be provided at additional cost.
- Any outpatient consultations and medicines which are required during the follow-up will not be a part of the estimate.
- The estimate cost is for the number of days indicated above, if situation demands to extend stay in hospital, the additional days stay would be charged accordingly.
- Special Investigations referred by other departments or if situation demands any additional investigation would be charged accordingly.
- The cost mentioned is on approximation. The exact costs will depend on the patient’s general condition, stay in hospital & consumption of drugs.
- We will provide you with a complimentary pick up from the Airport.
- The visa extension / visa registration charges will have to be borne by the patient / attendant for their stay in India (as per the statuary requirements in INDIA). However, Manipal Hospital facilitates the aforesaid procedure.
- Please carry 10 passport photograph copies which would be required for visa formalities for each person.
- Travel expenses for visa formalities are not included in the above estimate and is payable by the patient.
- The above estimate will be valid for a period of 30 days from the receipt of this mail.
- Please forward the patients complete travel details at least two working days in advance so that we can make all the necessary arrangements to pick them up from the from airport or railway station.
- On arrival, the patient and attendants would need to register with the Police Commissioners Office. This will be coordinated by us.
- Please carry a valid yellow vaccination card along with you.
- We make arrangements for Hospital Guest House / Hotel facilities at locations convenient to the hospital. Please feel free to contact us for reservations before your arrival.
* An adult has to accompany the patient for consents and decision making during the travel and stay at the Hospital in Bangalore, India.
*Bring all prior medical reports, if any.
We at the Manipal Hospital - Manipal International Patient Care Centre are pleased to serve you.