Have you tried everything to become a parent but didn't succeed yet?
Opt now for top IVF Treatment in Moldova to experience parenthood!
Infertility is defined as the inability of couples to conceive after 12 months of unprotected sex. Infertility affects 15-20% of couples.
This means that every 6-7th couple can not conceive and needs medical help.
A study shows that 85% of all couples can not have children due to health problems of the man or woman, the remaining 15% of infertility cases are due to unknown causes.
Today, with modern technology almost all infertile couples can be treated and therefore become parents.
At the IVF Center from Medpark International Hospital in Chisinau the examination of the infertile couples is carried out on the basis of the studies aiming to solve the problems in women and men. When the information obtained is not clear enough, more sophisticated tests are applied to find out the cause of infertility and to increase the possibility of the couple’s conception.
The IVF Center from Medpark International Hospital offers a complete range of therapies and services:
Fertility services performed at Medpark International Hospital:
Procedure details for IVF
Medpark International Hospital's top specialists will assess your condition before your arrival, based on your medical records and once more after you arrive to Medpark International Hospital. The arrival day is discussed with our doctor.
The duration of treatment will be also decided with our doctor and it could vary between 15 to 20 days. During this time, you should visit the clinic 4-5 times for the following procedures: follicular monitoring, egg collection and embryo transfer. The egg collection is done under general anesthesia. On the transfer day the patient is recommended to rest.
Our medical team speak fluent English!
Specialists from IVF Department followed trainings in Moldova, Turkey or Syria.
The IVF Treatment package in Chisinau Includes:
IVF Laboratory services:
The Package Excludes:
The hotel reservation can be made by the hospital representative by request.
To benefit from IVF treatment at Medpark International Hospital
click the button below!